Status: New Snape Story. please comment :D

Running With the Shadows of the Night

Thirteen years, Samyre Laine Malfoy has lived with her Aunt and Uncle, Lucius and Narcissa in Malfoy Manor. Thirteen years since her father, Armand Malfoy has been sent to Azkaban. With her mother dying with childbirth, Sam had nowhere to go none other to her Aunt and Uncle.
Born as a Metamorphmagus, Lucius began to notice that Sam was going to become a very powerful witch. And at the age of five, Samyre had begun being mentored under the wing of none other than Lucius' close friend, Severus Snape. Starting off with easy charms, Samyre not only learned her studies with Severus but also nose buried in various spell books and other magical readings she could find in the Malfoy's family library.

At the young age of nine, she shocked the whole house hold with her greatest discovery.
"Uncle Lusis, Sevvus, Aunt Cissy! Look what I can do!' She ran up to her family and mentor, stopping only a few feet away from them, she closed her eyes tight before her body morphedinto a large black bird, a Raven. Narcissa shrieked at the sight of the animal that had once been her niece, and Lucius' jaw dropped and speechless. Severus has a peculiar smirk upon his face, his chin resting on his thumb as his index finger tapped it's way against his bottom lip.

"Samyre! You just changed into a Raven! You're and Animagus! How on earth did you learn that sort of magic?!" Her uncle raved on. Severus continued to smile, as he thought about how a nine year old witch turned into a Animagus only using her Aunt's wand. He was curious on what great wonders She will create when she receives her own wand.
Knowing this will cause Samyre great trouble in the future, if her power get to the wrong ears. And that moment Severus Snape swears not only to protect the Potter child, but also protect this little girl who will soon capture his heart.
~~~~~~
Now in her 5th year, Sam continues her studies with Snape along with her classes. Until the new head inquisitor becomes nosy and starts to get suspicious with Miss Malfoy.
As the years progress, Samyre journey's through very painful times. Will Severus save this girl, will he break his self vow of protecting her.
  1. ~Chapter One~
    Legilimens
  2. ~Chapter two~
    Umbridge