Status: I hope you like this!

Can You Hear Me?

Stacie has been since dead since 1816 having been murdered in her own home by her father. She was only 18 years old and ever since then she has seen many people moving into her home and changing around, she has tried to communicate with the people who have lived in her house over the years but every time she tries to speak with them or show them that she was there they would run away. When her home finally got turned into an Inn she realized she could try to talk tom ore than one person but it was always the same reaction weather it was someone brushing it off as wind or someone getting terrified and leaving. But one day and night that changes when the people who lived in her home decided to call the Ghost Adventures Crew to find out what was going on.

Zak, Nick and Aaron never thought that going to the Slumber Hill Inn which back in the day was an old Cotton Plantation back in the 1700s to the late 1800s that they would get the best evidence they have ever gotten in their lives because of one spirit who just wants to let people know she is there and what happened to her.

layout made by Daughter Monster

I do not own Zak, Nick, or Aaron but stacie I do own and the plot and the idea :)