Status: I hope you like this!

Can You Hear Me?

Prologue

1816

I walked down the halls of the main house where I lived with my mother, father and a few slaves who took care of the house and helped my mother and I get dressed. Father wanted me to go see him and I had a feeling it was about my up and coming wedding.

“Miss, your father is in the study and he says to hurry.” Miss Anna said. I smiled at her.
“Thank you Miss Anna.” I said politely to the woman who raised me as her own when I was growing up. Just because I was white and she was black did not mean I had to be rude to her. I smiled and headed to my father’s study where he always conducted business with other cotton plantation owners or other people in the high society that we live in.

When I reached the study, I knocked on the door and waited for father to tell me to come in.
“Ah, Stacie you finally made it.” Father said as he ushered me to enter.
“I heard from Mr. George you wanted to see me and Miss Anna told me you were in here.” I told him with a smile as he shut the door behind me.

“Yes of course I wanted to see you, I knew you were supposed to go to town with your mother but I told Mr. George to tell you I wanted to see you.” Father said with a sinister smirk on his face.
“And what did you want to see me about father?” I asked him as he reached into his drawer that had his gun in it.
“Well, I’ve heard around the bush from the talks of the help that you have been conversing with them.” Father said as he set the gun on his desk. I wasn’t scared or anything I was just confused.
“What do you mean?” I asked as I sat down on the chair in front of my father’s desk. He must have not liked that because he came over and pulled me up and pushed me away from him.

“Father what is wrong?” I asked.
“I can’t have my only daughter conversing with those niggers.” Father said as he cocked the gun and pointed the barrel right at my forehead, “Especially when she is supposed to marry into the second wealthiest family in Concord, North Carolina.”
“But father, I was only being nice.” I said.
“You shouldn’t be nice to them.” He said as he pulled the trigger and a loud bang resounded throughout the room. I had no time to scream before the bullet imbedded itself into my skull.

I felt the blood trickling out of the wound and stain my blonde hair as my father fired another shot right into my chest. I grabbed it as I collapsed on the ground and felt my world go black as blood pooled around me and my father’s sickening laugh was the last thing I could hear before I was gone.

--------

My eyes opened sometime later and I noticed I was still in my house as I looked down at my body. I could see the blood staining my beautiful blonde hair and the red of my blood making the red on my dress darker. I looked toward the door as my father cleaned the gun and placed it in my hands making it look like I killed myself.

He ran out of the door in a panic yelling that I’ve killed myself in his den.

“No, I didn’t kill myself, he killed me.” I screamed but noticed when Miss Anna and Mr. George came into them room they didn’t hear me. They just broke into a sob and told my father they would call the coroner to take my body so they can start plans for the funeral. I just wanted to yell and show them I was still there and that I didn’t kill myself. As I felt my anger grow stronger, I noticed a book flew off the shelf.

Father stopped and shut the door looking once more at the deed he has done and smirked to himself proud of what he did to his own daughter and I followed him as he went to let everyone know what he did.

When my mother got home and father told her the news she turned into a wreck, even my fiancé James was so upset that he left and told my father he was sorry that he couldn’t become his son. I went over to him to try and get his attention but nothing fazed him and he continued on with his life.


Ever since the day I was murdered, I watched as my family grew and shrunk and as everyone I loved passed away and I watched as they moved on. They saw me because they were ghost as well and they died peaceful so they didn’t stick around like I did. I was there as my home got sold to different owners throughout the years. I tried as hard as I did the day I was murdered to get their attention but it was all the same, they would either run away or they would brush it off as nothing. There were others here as well, some of the slaves that my father had killed because they disobeyed but they stayed to the fields.

I just wanted someone to know the truth about how I died and maybe if someone got to hear the truth about how I died, maybe then I could move on and be with my family and be happy once again in the peaceful afterlife instead of in the inbetween.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like this story, this is the first time EVER that i'm writing a non avenged sevenfold fan fiction.

I'm going to have this story in Concord, North Carolina but I'm going to make up places that aren't even there but I really hope you guys comment/subscribe/recommend.

<3StacieIerogeance