Status: I hope you like this!

Can You Hear Me?

Looking For a Lockdown

-Zak’s Point Of View-

I was sitting in my home in Las Vegas Nevada with my two best friends and also co-workers. Aaron and I were trying to figure out where we should go for our next lockdown. Aaron was on his laptop looking up good places to go.

“Maybe we can go back to Bob Macky’s.” Aaron said.
“Eh.” I said as I was looking at emails from people asking to go to their home or their inn or the prison in their town. I looked over at Nick who was on the phone talking to someone.

“Alright, thank you so much I will let Zak and Aaron know.” Nick said as he hung up the phone. Aaron and I looked over at Nick.
“So I have the perfect place for our next lockdown.” Nick said with a smile on his face.
“Where is that?” I asked him.
“Remember that old plantation we always would drive by in Concord North Carolina?” Nick asked us.
“Yeah, I do and now it’s an Inn.” Aaron said.
“Well, I was just on the phone with the owner of the place and she said we can go and do an investigation there and we would be the first team ever to see what kind of activity is in the Slumber Hill Inn.” Nick said.

“So what are the claims?” I asked Nick.
“Well as you know it’s spread out over 12 acres because it used to be a cotton plantation and a lot of the claims comes from inside the house where they say a female spirit is said to haunt plus all the slaves who died in the fields that haunt outside.” Nick said.
“Let’s go.” I said with a smile on my face. Every time we would drive by the Slumber Hill Inn, I knew I wanted to do an investigation there since something would catch my eye every time. The first time we went by it, I looked up the information about it and found out back in the 1800s it was an old cotton plantation and one of the biggest ones in North Carolina.

“Alright, I’ll book the plane tickets.” Aaron said.
“And I’ll find all the people who have had experiences so we can interview them and let Billy know we are going to North Carolina.” Nick said as I sat back and smiled. Who knows what we will get for evidence of the paranormal from that place. I hope it’s good stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it. Comments will make me update this faster :)

Also read some of the other stories I write like
Same Girls, Two lives.
Forbidden Attraction
Sex Crazed and Famous
For His Eyes Only
and many more