Status: I hope you like this!

Can You Hear Me?

New people and the signs of being heard

-Zak's Point Of View-

We pulled up to the old plantation and was completely taken aback by how big and beautiful this was.

"This is awesome being the first team here." I said as Nick parked the car and started to get the camera equipment so we can do our interviews and here the stories about the activity. As I was looking around the plantation, I looked up to the window and saw movement coming from one of the rooms and then it was gone by the time I told Nick to zoom in and see what is happening. While I was looking up the owner came up to me.

"Hi, you must be Zak, Nick and Aaron? I'm Emma." She said with a smile as she shook all of our hands.
"Nice to meet you Emma, so what are the type of activity you have going on here." I asked her as Nick and Aaron started to film.
"Well we get a lot of activity in the fields but not as much in the house. In the house is where the original owners daughter Stacie killed herself in her father's den." Emma said as we walked toward the house and I heard a silent "No I didn't."

"Aaron, Nick did you hear that?" I asked.
"It was really quiet but I couldn't hear what it said." Nick stated.
"I heard in my ear when she was talking about the daughter killing herself a 'No I didn't.'" I said.

-Stacie's POint of View-

While I was upstairs, I saw a car pull up and I looked out the window and I saw three men with cameras and lots of other things that I didn't know what it was. I saw one of them with spikey hair look up at the window and I moved away quickly. I walked down the stairs and I saw the door open with Emma talking to the guys.

"In the house is where the original owners daughter Stacie killed herself in her father's den." Emma said.
"No I didn't." I said not thinking any one heard me until the same guy who looked up at the window turned and looked at the other two.
"Aaron, Nick did you hear that?" he asked.
"It was really quiet but I couldn't hear what it said." the smaller of the three guys said.
"I heard in my ear when she was talking about the daughter killing herself a 'no I didn't.'" the same guy who looked up stated. So they could hear me, maybe finally I could tell them what really happened.

"Well let's to a EVP session right now Zak." the guy with the beard said as he handed him a little device.
"Sometimes I do hear things whenever I talk about the daughter sometimes it's in this area or sometimes it's in the den but I can hear her, I never think anything of it I just let her be since this was her home before it was mine." Emma said. She was the only one who hasn't left that does sometimes talk to me. The guy who looked up took the device and started it up, so his name must be Zak.

"What is your name?" he asked, "To tell me your name speak into the little red light and we'll be able to hear what you say."

So that's how they'll be able to hear me, so I walked up to the device.
"Stacie." I said and I hoped they would hear it, all of this was new to me.
"Are you the daughter of the original owners of this place?" Zak asked me.
"Yes, I am my father was Eric Austin." I said and then felt myself getting tired.
"Is there any one else in this house other then you?" Zak asked.
"Yes." I got out before I felt so weak and I went upstairs to rest.

-Zak's Point Of view-

"If there is any one else here how many are there?" Nick asked.
"Okay let's play this back." I said as I rewound the digital recorder to see if we got anything.

"What is your name, to tell me your name speak into the little red light and we'll be able to hear what you say." My voice played back to me. I waited a minute.
"Stacie." A female voice said clearly.
"Did you hear that, it was a name so clearly." Aaron said.
"That's the same voice I heard no I didn't." I said. THen the next question played.
"Are you the daughter of the original owners of this place?" my voice asked.
"YEs, I am, my father was Eric Austin." the female voice who stated her name was Stacie said weakly.
"Is there any one else in this house other then you." My voice asked.
"Yes." Stacie said a lot quieter.
"If there is any one else here, how many are there?" Nick asked and the voice was gone.

"That is so incredible. I can't wait to be locked down in this place." I said and I held the recorder up in my hands.
"That right interaction right there is what we call a class A EVP and Stacie if you are still with us, I hope to hear you more later tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa baby, I finally updated this. I had a brain freeze on what to write and I've watched a few Ghost Adventures and got some more ideas

I hope you really like this