Status: I'm quite excited.

Dibs

dibs - \dibz\ : claim, rights

His hair was as dark as night, and it had a slight tint of blue to it. His dark forest green eyes sparkled with flecks of brown here and there, and she could even see it from where she was standing. As he closed his eyes, his long, black eyelashes brushed against the top of his cheekbones, and a lit cigarette dangled from his lips before he pulled it away and blew out smoke from those perfect, pink lips of his. He was so perfect, and she didn’t even understand how it was humanly possible for him to be that perfect.

“I call dibs,” her friend breathed out, as if she was out of breath, “I call dibs on him.”

|| || ||

She was beautiful. Her hair cascaded down her back in brown waves, and the navy blue dress that accentuated her shape brought out the glimmering blue in her eyes. Her head was turned slightly to the side as she bit her lip softly. Her face held a look of curiosity and adventure, and a small smile was tugging at her lips, yet it was quite there. She was simply gorgeous, and he wanted to know her, love her.

“Dibs,” his friend said as he stumped his cigarette out and dropped it into the grass, “I call dibs on her.”