Status: Rated R for: violence, gore, use of alcohol, suggestive themes and nudity

We Are the Wild Things

“And the wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws.”

Maxine Hannibal is a 21 year old girl, nothing about her looks out of the ordinary yet on the inside she is extraordinary. Maxine keeps her unnatural flexibility to herself. Practicing contortion in the privacy of her collage dorm room. that is until she is video taped by her roommates lover, and the Video goes Viral. She she gets both teased and applauded. But her Conservative family is displeased.However the very thing that tore her life apart, might just be the best thing to have ever happened to her.

When The Ray family finds the Video online Todd Ray goes out to find "The Real Elastagirl" and Maxine is swept off into a land Of Wild Things, a World she had long been afraid of.

“Let the wild rumpus begin!”
  1. The Verge of Viral, Maxine
    Maxine's life might fall apart with the simplest of tricks, all it takes is one jerk and a world wide audience.
  2. Word Spreads
    It's been a week, now and nothings going any better for Maxine. At least not in her eyes or in the eyes of her family. Yet there are people out there who see differently.
  3. Disaster Zone
    Today is the Day that may just be the greatest in Maxine's life. Or at least it should be.