Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Macey is a regular teenager or so you would like to think but she is sort of the opposite for one she always dresses in dark colors and prefers to draw and write. She like most girls love animals and skelanimal plushies. She loves to watch scary movies and likes to collect things from nature to create little art projects. She is often bullied at school because of what she likes and the way she dresses.

Everything was the same day after day until the summer holidays and she was staying with a former friend of hers named Nicki for two weeks while her parents went to visit some friends a couple states away when she got the call that her parents have been in a car crash and had passed away.

Andy seemed to have the perfect relationship with girlfriend June until he comes home from tour to find her in bed with another man causing them to break up. He has now moved to a different suburb where a couple blocks away there's an old orphanage run by the church. He is at one point looking around the suburb when he meets a young girl walking in the park. While she is there she softly sings Sweet Blasphemy. He finally introduces himself.

That is the beginning of a whole new relationship.