Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Death is but a Memory

A year ago I would be sitting in my room listening to music and probably drawing something. My parents would be sitting either in the living room or their room talking and laughing. They rarely ever fought and loved to go on trips around the world before I was born. I loved them very much and like I said they were almost always happy and very kind and understanding so they trusted me and we almost never got mad at each other. They were always there to support me but unfortunately at times they could be blind. As in I did and still do get bullied in school, they never understood. They always looked on the bright side so they didn't like saying harsh things or hearing about terrible things going on around us.
I've been bullied since the first grade. I had friends up until then. They apparently realised that I was a freak because I didn't like the same things as them. I preferred dark colors and don't like pink unless its pale. Most girls wanted barbies, dresses and to have tea parties; I on the other hand loved to wear jeans and T-shirts and pants and whenever I got barbies I would cut their hair off or dismember them and I'm one of those people who loves to climb trees and skateboard. I still have a friend but we're not super close, her name is Nicki.

I was staying with Nicki's family for two weeks while my parents were a few states away visiting old travelling buddies of theirs. Everything was going just fine until one day we came home from school and her mom came rushing to the door saying that she had gotten a call that my parents had been in a car crash and my mother was in the hospital but my father had passed away in the crash. A few days later I went to see her in the hospital to my grief my mother passed away in her the night before I got to see her.

I now live in an orphanage, its more like a large house for girls though. There are eight other girls not including my self living there. They are all fairly bitchy and I don't really get along with them because like I said earlier I prefer playing guitar, skateboarding, dressing darkly, listening to rock and metal music and collecting black ribbons and laces.
The girl I hate most in the orphanage is Mal or Mallory as others call her.

A knock sounded against the door breaking me from my thoughts.
"Get up Macey its 7: 40, move!" called the voice I all new too well to be Mal.
"I'm already up!" I called back.
"Then get ready and move!" she called back.
"Fine, I'll be down in ten minutes!" and with that last bit I heard her walk away. I hopped off my bed got changed, straightened my hair and applied thick eyeliner then hurried downstairs to the dining room.
When I got there all the girls and the head mistress a.k.a the lady who runs the home. They all looked up an then went back to whatever they were doing. I grabbed some breakfast and sat at an empty seat at the end of the table. I finished the food quickly grabbed my bag and skateboard and was off to school.
My school is 6 blocks away from the home so I pass a few neighborhoods, on my way while i was walking I noticed a black car in the driveway of a house that was up for sale last week. The only thing is that it wasn't a real estate agents car because the for sale sign was gone and there would be multiple cars because they were often showing the house. Oh well welcome to the neighborhood whoever bought the house. I just blocked out the thought of who the person could be maybe they were a nobody or maybe they were famous seeing that I live in LA.
I just blocked the thought and finished my ride to school.