Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Sweet Blasphemy

I hate school and going to class, class is so boring especially English which is sad because I have always liked it until this year. Its all thanks to my teacher Mr. Stromacov (pronounced Strow-mac-auv) whom I hate so very much. He not only makes us read really strange history books on like WWI and Pearl Harbor granted you need to learn about history but not for English. He also has this strange tick in which he blinks really quickly and then kind of fiddles with his hands for a sec then goes back to the lesson. Weird. I have English for my last period today and I'm really not looking forward to it.
The bell finally rings for us to go to our last class, all I can do to show my enthusiasm is groan and try and walk slowly enough to the point that I'm the last to class yet I'm not late. I managed to get to class on time, hooray an hour of listening to an old strange man ramble on for what seems like eternity.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Hurry up! Fucking hell I wish the bell would just ring already.
Finally, right on time. As soon as the door was open I literally ran to my locker and grabbed my bag and skateboard and was outside in a heartbeat. To the park.
I love the park its often a quiet place where I can relax and sometimes draw things I see in nature. I couldn't contain myself for looking for abnormal twigs and branches or beautiful flowers even colorful stones. I started to hum a tune I have loved since I can remember, Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides. It stated at a hum and then to me softly singing to me singing at a normal pitch.
"When darkness is all you see, this is our sweet blasphemy."

*Andy's Pov*
I had just moved in to a new house in a small suburb in LA after my girlfriend June and I broke up. I like my new neighborhood, it's nice and peaceful and has a nice park just a block away. I thought maybe today I would go check it out so after I got there I just kind of wandered around to take the scenery in.
I turned my head to a strange sound coming from a different part of the park, it sounded like singing so I moved towards it. Sweet Blasphemy was the song I was hearing being sung by a girl with a angelic voice. I walked out to the point where I could see a girl a the age of about 17 with straight black hair reaching to her ribs. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans, black converse and a deep purple shirt and was walking around holding a skateboard.
"Um excuse me." I called cautiously, she quickly turned to face me fully with an expression of shock and awe.
"Oh uh hi." she said still seeming to be in shock.
"Um I'm Andy I just moved in to the house about a block away from here."
"I'm Macey I live in the home about 7 blocks away and I already know who you are." she said looking down slightly in a shy way.
"So you are a fan?" I said with a slight spark of hope.
"Yeah I really like your music you guys really are amazing."
"Wow thanks um it means a lot to us to know there are people who are fans of ours."
Just as I said those words my phone started to ring.
"Hello?"
"Andy you free to talk?"
"Yes Ash I'm free, whats up?"
"Oh not much just that June said that you cheated on her and did an interview talking about the break up and saying that you said that she was a bitch and you only dated her for certain reasons if you get my drift."
"Ok I'm gonna come see you guys can we meet up at your house?"
"Sure."
I hung up the phone after our short conversation. That bitch, what the hell is wrong with her I would never cheat and after coming home from tour I find her in bed with another man. And she says I was a cheating lying scoundrel.
" Hey I gotta go but maybe I'll see you later."
"Okay bye."

*Macey's Pov*
With that he turned and walked off. Oh my god I just met Andy Biersack leader singer of my favorite band Black Veil Brides. After standing frozen in place for probably ten or twenty minutes I skateboarded home.