Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Interview

*After meeting up at Ashley's house*
" So Andy is it true that you cheated on your girlfriend June Hayes?"
"No I'm not one to do something so cruel to someone." I stated fairly irritated. What the fuck is wrong with her first she tells me she loves me and would never do anything to hurt me. I then find her being pressed roughly against a wall in a club by some guy, as soon as she saw me she called out for em to help her so I did. She later told me that he had forced himself on her and that she didn't like it and was glad I showed up when I did. Next thing I know I'm coming home from tour and there she is fucking some other guy. And now she is telling everyone its my fault and that I cheated on her.
"Andy? Earth to Andy, you still there?
"What huh, oh sorry."
"Thats ok so do you have anything to say about her claims?"
"What do you mean?"
"Do you want to clear any rumors about you cheating or something?"
"Um yeah, I never did or ever will cheat. I can promise everyone that."
"Okay well sadly times up but thanks for for you time, it was great talking to you."
"You too Scott it was great seeing you again."
The cameras stopped rolling and I was escorted out of the building by my bodyguard Tony. We walked outside to where all guys were standing. Ash had gotten them all together to support me through my first interview after June and I broke up. They all looked at me as if asking how it went.
"It was fine guys." was all I said.
They all nodded and smiled. We after that went out to grab lunch at Denny's. I don't know what my life would be like if I didn't have such great people in my life.

*Macey's Pov*
“Where have you been?” asked a snotty bitch as soon as I walked through the doorway.
“Alice I was out, do you have a problem with that?” I snapped.
“As a matter of fact I do, the head mistress was looking for you since you didn’t come home straight after school.”
“Alright, I’ll go talk to her then, is that okay?” I said mockingly. Alice just huffed off down the small corridor. I walked down the corridor to the head mistress’s room. I only had to knock once before I heard her say for me to enter. I opened the door to see her sitting behind her desk filling out some papers.
“Sorry I was late Head Mistress.” I said bowing my head slightly.
She smiled at me slightly before asking me to have a seat.
"Look Macey I know you like to have your own life outside of school but you need to come home and check in before you go wandering okay?" she said in a voice like warm honey. The head mistress was a kind woman in her fifties or sixties with greying hair and kind dark eyes that would crinkle at the sides when she smiles, not to mention a voice that seems to make you forget all your troubles.
"I promise I will check in before leaving Head Mistress." I said back politely.
"Thank you dear."
I walked out of her room to find Alice and Mal whispering to each other and giggling.
"What's so fucking hilarious?" I snapped noticing them looking t me before whispering again and then bursting into laughter.
I just groaned and went up stairs to my room. I slammed the door behind me and flopped down onto my bed. I reached up still face down in the covers and grabbed one of my stuffed animals. It happened to be the same one my parents got me for my birthday the year before they died, it was a simple skelanimal dog. I had forgotten the name by now and just call it Bones. I hate the girls who live here I hate the snobby stuck up brats at school and the jocks who find it funny to throw shit at me during lunch or when I'm walking down the hallway, the only good thing about today was meeting Andy which most of you are probably thinking and why wouldn't it be. You see the thing is I on't look up to Andy as a rockstar, a sex god, a hero I just look up to him as a person a regular guy who happens to live a life of music and parties.Thats what makes him so great.