Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Um Andy?

My phone woke me at 11 am on Saturday.
"Yes?"
"Hi Macey its Andy"
"Yeah?"
"We're going to the movies at 3."
"Okay, is that why you called me?"
"That and I was wandering if you wanted to come over and hang out."
"Yeah sure just let me get ready."
"Okay see ya, bye."5
"Bye." I said before hanging up the phone. I slid out of bed and pulled on this http://www.polyvore.com/dark_night_rises/set?id=76212404
I straightened my hair and applied a thick amount of eyeliner. I ran down the stairs to see the head mistress. I walked down the hallway to her door and knocked.
"Come in." she called.
I walked in and took a seat.
"Yes?" she said looking up from her book.
"I came to tell you that I am going out."
"Do you know when you'll be back?"
"Um, no but I'll call when I'm on my way back okay?"
"OK Hun be safe." I then stood up and walked out letting her get back to her reading.
I grabbed my skateboard and skated down to Andy's house.
I knocked on the door and only had to wait maybe five seconds before the door swung open revealing a topless Andy with soaking wet hair. His famous grin appeared on his face.
"Hey." I said.
"Hi, well come in" he said backing up for me to enter.
"Thanks" I said stepping in taking in my surroundings. i never really realized how big the house was. It had a huge living room and good sized kitchen along with what I assumed to be a basement door or a closest and a hall to what could be assumed to lead to a bedroom and bathroom. The house had an upstairs which as you can guess one or two rooms, an office, a bathroom and maybe a games room.
"Um do you mind if I run upstairs and grab a shirt?"
"Oh yeah sure."
He went upstairs to get a shirt so I went and sat on one of the black leather couches.
"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I sat down. I kinda hurt my shoulder a couple days ago and the muscle was very sore and it hurts when I move my arm in certain ways.
"Whats wrong?" I jumped, I didn't know Andy had come back.
"Nothing I'm fine."
"Then why did you act like you were hurt."
I told him I hurt my shoulder and that the muscle was just sore. After explaining I sat back but jumped when I felt a pressure on my shoulder.
"Um, Andy what are you doing?"
"Relax all I'm doing is helping remove some of the pain." he stated confidently.
"Ok." I said a little shakily.
As he continued rub my shoulder, the skin on my neck and shoulder became warmer and warmer. I could hear Andy's steady breath getting closer and closer. The next thing I knew he had his lips pressed against my shoulder.
"Andy, what the hell was that!" I snapped jumping away from him.
"I am so sorry." he said.
"What was that for?"
'I'm so sorry whenever my ex got a sore muscle I would get her to relax and I guess i stated to picture you as her so... sorry."
"Its okay."
We sat on the couch together for a while in silence before he finally broke the silence.
"So uh wanna go to the movie now seeing as its 2:40 and the movie starts at 3?"
"Sure." I said and off we went.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I was having a mental block.