Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Dreaming

"Bye sweetie we'll see you in a couple weeks, be good."
"By mom, bye dad" I said as I kissed them goodbye. I watched as they got in the car and drove away they waved and I did the same in return. After that I got in a car to go to Nicki's house.
I had been there for about a week and a half when Nicki and I arrived at her house her mom came running. She had tears in her eyes and said"Macey, I'm so sorry"
"What happened"
"Your parents were in a crash earlier today and were taken to the hospital"
"What?" I cried out
"I'm sorry honey but their dead"
"NOOO!" I screamed. I fell to the floor in a heap. My vision began to blur a crimson red, I looked down to see I was sitting in blood. My heart lay in front of me still beating, Nicki's family stood around me laughing, blood started to bubble up at the corners of their mouths.
"NOOO!" I screamed again as I saw my parents cut and bleeding mouthing something, their faces started to fall apart their bodies began to rot.

"WAKE UP!" Nicki screamed "JUST FUCKING WAKE UP!"
I felt my body begin to shake violently later there was a burning sensation on my cheek.

I awoke, tears streaming down my face my throat sore from screaming. I looked up to find Mal standing beside my bed, her red hair messy from probably just waking up, her face was red and her eyes were filled with anger.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she said, her voice full of venom.
I didn't reply just huddled up and stayed silent. She huffed loudly and muttered something to her self then stormed off. I looked over at my phone to see Andy had texted me.
"Good morning, when you get this can you call?"
I dialed hus number and waited two rings before he picked up
"Hello?"
"Hey Andy its Macey you asked me to call."
"Oh hey Macey, yeah um I was wondering if you wanted to come with us to a concert?"
"Yeah sure that would be great, thank you." I said thinking back to yesterday.
"Great can you meet us at my house in an hour and a half, sure but why so early?"
"Well the guys and I need to get some more clothes and makeup for the concert tonight plus they wanted to hang out in the city."
"And its ok with them if I tag along?"
"Yeah they said it would be fine."
"Okay see you soon."
"Bye."
I hung up the phone and put it it back on my table. I changed out of my pjs into this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76716348. I straightened my hair and left after telling the Head mistress where I was going and told her I would call her and tell when I'd be home.
I was looking forward to hanging out with Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated recently, I've had writers block. Thanks for reading.