Choices

“I can't. I could go along with this and hurt you more but I want to save you the pain. You are an amazing person and any girl would be lucky to have you, any girl but me. I've had a choice to make all year and originally I thought it was between you and him but seeing him with her it was evident that they are in love and he was never really an option so I thought it was clear but the guy I'm in love with isn't you and I can't help that. I have to go, because the man I love just walked out and this may be the last time I see him in quite a while.” I said and took a step away before turning on heel and running away. Away from one man and into the arms of my forever.

Demonio Black has never experienced life. Not really. When she's 11, she was locked away in her family houses' attic. The boy she loved as a child, kept away and her family barred from seeing her except for once a month.
She's had enough though. She wants to live like she never has before. She wants to go to school. She wants friends. She wants to be a WITCH.
So she's breaking out and heading to Hogwarts.
The Tri-Wizard Tournament is also starting up this year though and as she tries to find the perfect dress she also has to deal with raging hormones from all the boys that she is friends with, homework and more drama than you can throw a penny at. In the end Hogwarts looks just as dangerous as where she escaped from but in a completely different way.

Note: I've also posted this on my Wattpad account and my Quotev account but I'm going to edit it on this account and improve on my spelling/ grammar, plot line, sructure, tension build up ect.