Status: Working On it (:

2,000 Light Years Away

10

I sat in my desk, with my head leaning against my palm. Sighing in frustration; I closed my math book.
My radio was playing The Misfits, easing my head that was ready to blow up by the equations, number problems, and the pointless extra shit. I leaned back in my chair and intertwined my hands upon my stomach. I looked at my side where Scooter was sitting, looking up at me with those puppy eyes and his bowl between his teeth. "You hungry, baby?" I cooed as I rubbed his ear and grabbed his bowl. He started doing this little dance dog's do when they're about to get food. Such a fat ass. I walked down stairs, with Scooter still dancing behind me (I swear, he's the weirdest dog ever). Just as I walked in the kitchen, mom was sitting on Martins leg. I rolled my eyes and walked behind them to get the large bag of dog food. Scooter began licking Martin's leg and he kicked him away, making my baby whimper.

"Hey! Don't you ever fucking touch my dog like that asshole!" I yelled in his face as he smirked back up at me.

"But, I didn't touch him. I kicked him. Difference, honey."

"Mom!" I looked at her, hoping she will do something about this! But her dumbass just sat there on his ass like an oblivious retard!

"Oh, sweetie he's just playing." She cackled as he kissed her cheek.

Rage was built up in me now. Oh, sure, he was just playing! Playing with my fucking patience! She is changing so much because of him, she doesn't even know it. I barley know who she is anymore.

"I'm sorry." He apologized to me. Hah, whatever.

"Shove that apology up your ass." I glared at him before grabbing the bag of Doritos.

Just as I was about to walk back to my room. He spoke the seven deadly words that could ever be used in the same sentence in my life. "Me and your mother are getting married." I heard my mom slap him against his chest. "She deserves to know--" just then I grabbed the glass cup that was sitting on the island, and threw it against the wall.

"ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING?!" I yelled in rage. My mother jumped and stared at me in shock. "Mom... please tell it's not true." I panted, feeling myself shake in anger.

She just sat there, stared down at her hands, then nodded. "Yes, Lyrics, we are."

"Why?! Why him!? Me and him don't even get along! He's a fucking joke, a life ruiner, a fucking piece of shit. I can go on for days about him!" I yelled.

"Don't talk about your fath--" Her hand slammed against her mouth, stopping the words that was going to come out of it.

The atmosphere was so intense, it was almost deafening. Like the ear drums inside our ears was about to blow. My heart was picking up it's pace and my breathing quickened in rage. "What?" I said through clenched teeth, I was grinding my teeth so hard they might possibly break my jaw. "That cock-sucking-mother-fucking-low-life-queer will NEVER EVER be my fucking father. I'm leaving." I walked out the kitchen and up to my room. Scooter jumped on my bed and I threw on Billie's sweater that he left the other day, and my skinny jeans. I shoved on my Chuck's and walked into Rob's room.

"Rob, can I borrow your car?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"What's wrong Lyrics?" He asked as he got up from his bed and stared into my eyes. I wanted to cry so bad. But I just couldn't, I won't break. Not just yet at least.

"I just need to leave for a few, can I please borrow your car?"

"Yeah, sure." He handed me his car keys and I walked out.

**
I sat in the car, staring at the raindrops that rolled down the window. That's all I could see as I leaned my head against the window. Blur was around my vision and the only thing I can see was the green raindrops. Yes, I was high. Rob had a stash in the glove compartment. I stared through the colorful raindrops and stared at the field where my father was buried. I was currently parked in front of the cementary. It's been so long since the last time I paid my father a visit. I never had the guts to visit, I was afraid I would break in front of his grave. And, that's the last thing I wanted to do to him. I never broke any promises of anyone's before, especially not my father's. When I promised him I won't ever fall apart, I meant it. And, I kept it.

Swallowing my pride, I got out the car. I was barley in reality as I saw the sky turning into a melon orange color and the grass turning blue. Fairy's and pigs flew around me as I crossed the street. I giggled a bit and continued walking. One of the fairy's I was seeing grabbed my finger (since it was too tiny to grab my entire hand) and led me to my fathers grave. It all felt to fast, it felt like I was flying there instead of walking. I have to stop smoking.

As I stood in front of the grave that read,

'Oscar Bedford
A father, brother, husband, and friend.
Heaven has yet gained another angel.
He will truly be missed.
1942-1984.'

I fell on my knees in front of it, and traced the carved letters with my index finger. I took another drag from my joint, and pressed the tip against the soul of my shoe. Making sure it was completely out, I put the stick in my pocket and layed down in front of the stone. I stared at the sky, it was still an orange melon color. "Are you smiling, daddy?" I whispered into the air, "Are you really happy now?" I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to just breakdown. Everything was changing. And, it's all because of that cock-sucker; Martin. Words can't explain how much I despise that man. He was nothing but a fucking joke. Scum on my fucking shoes. I don't know what the hell she was thinking. I honestly think that the only reason why she's with him is to fill the empty space in her heart. She just doesn't want to be in pain anymore, that heart of her's is only for my dad and only him. Martin is just a fill in.

Just then, my hallucination's were really kicking in. I saw a bright light growing bigger and bigger, coming closer towards me. At first I thought I was dying, like god was coming down to take me to the heavens above. But the white light became a white silhouette of a man. I couldn't see him, but I can see the shape of his body. I got up and walked towards it, I rubbed my eyes hard enough to snap myself out of whatever I was in. I looked around me, and there was nothing but a field covered in flowers. It wasn't even a cementary anymore, it was like a peaceful paradise, somewhere you can just stay and ignore reality for a moment. I looked back towards the white silhouette. My breath was caught in my throat when I notice the silhouette wasn't a silhouette anymore. It was him. It was my father. He still looked the same; his brown wavy hair tousled on his head with a few strands of hair, his hazel eyes that was passed on to me had happiness. Maybe he was happy up there.

He stood in front of me, smiling down as he waved at me. I rubbed my eyes a bit harder this time.

"Whoa, easy there kiddo. Your going to loose your eyeballs by doing that." he chuckled as he pulled my hands down. His touch was still the same, as if he never left the face of the earth. I didn't know what to believe.

"D-Daddy?" I studderd in a whisper.

"It's me, Lyrics." He smiled.

Without giving him a warning I flung my arms around his neck. Hugging him so tightly, like I was never going to let him go. His hugs were still comforting and warm. "Daddy, I missed you so, so, so, so, much." I attempted to say as I felt a lump in my throat.

"I'm always with you, baby. You may not know nor see it, but I am."

"I need you back. WE need you back. I hate Martin, he's a fucking life ruiner." I said as I backed away from his grasp.

"Lyrics, you didn't even give the guy a chance. Cut him some slack, if he's making your mother happy than he's obviously a good guy." He chuckled.

"I can't believe you're actually taking his side!" I yelled.

"Hey, I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just saying, Lyrics, that you didn't even give him the chance."

"And, I wouldn't ever want to." I mumbled as I crossed my arms.

"I'm happy you're you won't letting anyone take my place. But, my place is in you're heart. And, no one can get in it beside's that kid you're seeing. What's his name?" His face twisted up in confusion, making me giggle.

"Billie Joe Armstrong." I sighed in happiness at the mention of his name. "He makes me really happy daddy. I wish he can meet you."

"Oh, he will. If he ever break my favorite song's heart, I'll haunt his ass." He chuckled, bringing me in for another crushing hug. "I miss you so much, doll-face. Please, keep that promise we made. You're doing so well. And, listen to what I said." he said into my hair. I nodded. I was enjoying his presence against me for the first time in seven years. I never wanted to let go. "I have to go now, sweetie." He slowly said as he began fading away. "I love you, say hello to your brother and your mother for me..."

I was hugging him so tight, I was trying so hard to bring him back as he continue to fade into the air. "Daddy, no, please don't go!" But it was too late. I was left standing there, hugging myself instead of him. I fell to my knees and I held back the tears that was threatening to pour out of my eyes, then I screamed.

"Lyrics!!" I felt someone shaking me violently, stopping my vicious screams. I opened my eyes and saw Billie above me, his expressions held worry and fear. I recognized I was in his bed. When he saw my eyes open he hugged me tightly. "I'm here, baby." He softly spoke as he began rocking me back and forth. "It's okay." I was shaking in his arms. I couldn't believe it was a dream, all just a dream.

'Yes, I am smiling baby.' I heard daddy's voice speaking inside my head. 'I am happy now.'
♠ ♠ ♠
This kinda made me tear up a bit :'( haha, so anyone would like to share their thoughts ? (: I would be highly appreciative ^.^

-:-Rec'Sub'Comment-:-