Status: Working On it (:

2,000 Light Years Away

16

I avoided all types of contact with Billie the next day at school. I couldn't bare to look at him. Heather would convince me to talk to him and work things out but I really think it's a good idea to just give eachother time. I still needed to heal from the shocking news. My head was all over the place, so many things was just going through my head and... I just don't know how to handle it at this point. I Just wish there was an easy way out. I actually wish that life wasn't so complicated you know? Like, why can't it be easy for everyone? Why does it have to be so hard? No one knows why.

I shoved books in my locker when the bell rang. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the school with my bag in hand. My heart was caught in my throat when I saw Billie standing alone by my car, back facing me. Part of me wanted to turn and walk the other way but then the other part wants to pretend like I didn't notice him. I finally chose to walk up to him and pretend like I didn't notice him. When I brushed past him he grabbed my arm and gently pulled me towards him.

"Can we talk?" He whispered, sounding broken and hurt.

"No." I bluntly replied.

"Why?"

"Because I have things to do now can you please let me go?"

He kept his grip on my arm, refusing to let go.

"You-You know damn well I would never hurt you..."

"Well, you did!" I quickly replied, causing him to let go. "You lied to me Billie, you said you had nothing to hide and you promised..." Heat was boiling in my blood as I tried not to scream at his face.

"...I'm sorry," was all he can say. He attempted to hug me but I pushed him away, causing him to hit the car next to mines. "Jesus, Lyrics!"

"Don't ever come near me again. I don't ever want to see you, it's--"

I was cut off by his lips crashing down on mines and I attempted to push him away. I banged on his chest, I slapped him, I punched him, I did anything to get him off of me. But I soon gave up and slowly began kissing him back with so much lust. I couldn't ever stay mad at him. I loved Billie so much and I don't think anything can break us apart because in the end we'll find our way back to eachother. He was apart of me now, there was nothing that was going to change that. My lips lingered on his after a moment and I smiled, "Don't ever piss me off again, deal?"

He nodded. "Don't ever leave me again, deal?" He mimicked.

I nodded and continued to kiss him some more. Even Though It's Almost Been two weeks; it felt like years. Damn, how I missed his lips, his touch, him.

**
"Tell me that you love me!" Tre yelled at Mike.

Poor Mike was only enjoying a can of beer until Tre jumped on him, annoying him to the max.

"Dude, can you get your crazy ass off of me?! I don't love you!" Mike yelled as he pushed Tre off of him.

"After all that I have done for you! How can you use my body like that!?" Tre playfully cried.

Billie and I were snuggled up on his bed, sharing small sweet kisses as Tre and Mike continued there own stuff. Heather was over at Coral's house, celebrating their 6th year anniversary together. It's been a few weeks since me and Billie got back together. Things couldn't have been any better than what it is now. Penelope haven't said a word nor did she threaten me with her glares. Surprisingly, she was calm.
Things were getting back on track and I was fine with everything. Rob has gotten enough money to move out so, sadly, he's leaving the house some time next month. I don't know where he's going and I hope it's nowhere far. I'm just happy he's making things happen on his own. As for mom and Martin; I made sure I kept my distance from the both of them. Mom would try talking to me here and there but I made no effort to keep conversations going with her.

Things changed and so did she. I tried to have her realize but she is so oblivious by Martin, it's hard to snap her back into reality. I told her I wasn't going to appear to her wedding and she understood, I sensed she was disappointed and sad about it, but I don't want to see her kiss the man I despise the most. I just can't.

Billie ran his fingers through my hair as I kissed his bare chest. Tre was still bothering Mike as he read his magazine.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I looked up at Billie.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe just watch movies here in your room and eat junk food?"

"Yeah... yeah, that's a good idea. Wanna invite Heather, Coral, and those goofballs over there?" He nodded his head towards Mike and Tre who were throwing chips at eachother.

I giggled before responding, "Yeah, that would be cool."

He kissed the tip of my nose and continued to run his fingers through my hair as I messed with the sleeve of the sweater he gave me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooooo sorry it's short but, I had other stories to do and you know my schedule is pretty busy with band and stuff, well good news! Our school band won second place in the Battle Of The Bands !!!! Super happy and proud of everyone (: I just wanna take the time and let everyone know that , to be in a school and doesn't make you a geek. It just comes to show how music means to you and stuff. Just like how other people have a passion for music? Well, we got a passion for playing it (:

-:-Rec'Sub'Comment-:-