Status: Working On it (:

2,000 Light Years Away

04

You know when in the morning, you wake up but just lay in bed? Look around trying to figure out what the fuck to do today? I have just finished washing my face, brushing my teeth, and combing my hair and jumped back in bed. I was figuring out what my plans are going to be today. I did want to paint my room, give these dull walls some color. I was starting to get kind of tired looking at them. They made me feel like I was trapped in an mental institute. Just then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," It was Billie, "are you busy?"

"Actually I was about to drive down Home Depot to buy some paint and paint my room. Wanna tag along?"

"Sure, I'll pick you up in my car. I'll be there in four minutes."

"Okay, see ya'."

The line went dead after that. I got up and began looking for something to wear. I searched through the boxes that was piled up in my closet and found a pair of black skinny jeans, a Ramones T-shirt, and shoved on my Nike sandles. I applied some eyeliner and tied my hair up in a bun. Today was a bummy day, but then again everyday is a bummy day unless they're some type of event going on. I walked downstairs to get myself something to drink and there he was, Martin, sitting on the stool talking to mom as she cooked some breakfast. They both turned to look at me with smiles plastered upon their faces.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Good morning sweetie, are you hungry?" Mom asked.

"I am, actually. Whatcha' cooking?" I walked up next to mom and peered over her shoulders to see what was on the stove. A plate of bacon sat on the center of the stove and she flipped a few pancakes. My mouth began to water and I sat on the stool.

"Hello," Martin greeted as he took a sip of his coffee, looking up at me.

"Sup'?" I took a bite of an apple, staring back into his soul. Like we were challenging each other. I poured myself a cup of orange juice as mom began to talk, "So, where are you going this early?" She asked me.

"Oh, my friend and I are going to Home Depot to buy some paint for my room."

"Ah, what color are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I was thinking something like an average tone of sky blue."

"Well, you're going to have to do it another time. Because today we are all going to visit my family."

Something in me has triggered my nerves once his words were spoken. A thought of me throwing this apple at his head came to mind but I controlled myself. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"No going out today. You're coming with us t-"

He was soon interrupted by my sudden burst of laughter. Mom continued to slowly move the eggs around and Martin just stared at me. Who the fuck is he kidding? Who the fuck do he think he is, telling me 'I can't go out'?! This guy is a fucking joke and he sure had a laugh outta me.

"Martin, I never knew how funny you were. Wow mom, he's really hilarious were did you find him?"

"I don't know what's so amusing, Lyrical. I'm serious." He said.

I stared at him as I chewed on my apple. "Okay? And?" I said. "You actually think I'm going with you guys? Hah, think again shit for brains. I'm not ever going to be apart of any type of trips you plan on. So if you want to go meet his family with Rob, mom, then you go. But today, I'm going out, buy my paint, and paint my room." I said bluntly. I wasn't going to let anyone drag me somewhere like I had a leash around my neck. I wasn't anyone's pet.

"You do what I tell you to do. I'm apart of this family now and I-"

"-Okay one; you're apart of nothing. You're just some man fucking my mother."

"Lyrics!" Mom dropped the spatula.

"-And two; I don't have to do shit, you have no type of control over me. I do what I want, when I want. Just because you're some cock pleasuring my mother you think you have some type of authority over me and what I do?! Hah, think again." Just then beeping came from outside and I knew it was Billie coming to save me. "That's my ride. I'm leaving." And with that I hopped off the stool, grabbed my house keys and walked outside feeling like nothing have ever happened just a few seconds ago. I felt great.

"Hello." I greeted Billie with a smile.

"Hey." He returned.

**
We walked around Home Depot, riding their carts, and playing sword fight with the yard sticks. Billie Joe was the one who started acting so childish and I couldn't help but go along with it. We played hide and go seek which led to tag. The best part was when we ran away from the employee's. But, we ended up getting caught and they kicked us out without paying the paint's that I've chose. But I didn't complain. Free paint! Now, Billie Joe and I was back at my place and It was empty. No one was home beside us. Billie sat on the island in the kitchen and I was making us something to eat since it was now lunch time. After I fixed us some sandwiches, we went us to my room with the paint's and set it down by my door.

"Okay, first we have to move you're mattress," Billie Joe began as he flipped his red baseball cap backwards. "And, we have to cover you're furniture in these plastic bags." He picked up the black garbage bags we cut up, and threw it on top of anything I didn't want to ruin. I took out the rollers, I found in the boxes downstairs, out of it's pack and poured out the sky blue paint into the silver bowl.

"Okay, we're ready." He said as he began rolling paint around these pail walls, my room began to look alive once it had some color.

**
It was now 5:20 PM and we had just finished painting my room. It looked so beautiful, the color bought out everything and made everything so alive. Billie Joe and I layed on the floor in exhaustion. "You're room looks really nice." He complimented.

"Thank you. For helping and stuff. You really didn't have to."

"Nah, no biggy. I wanted to help, I couldn't let you do it all by yourself." He chuckled. He sat up and grabbed the paint brush we used to whiten up the edges because it caught some blue paint. He stared at it for a while before shooting me an evil smirk. I knew what he was about to do and I slowly stood up, as if he was pointing a gun towards my head.

"Okay, I can sense what you're going to do with that..." I said in fear. But, of course I was faking.

Just then he slapped me with the paint brush and I felt the wet paint go dry on my face and I dipped my hand in the blue paint and rubbed it over his. Soon enough, we were both tackling each other with paint, covered in it also. Scooter barked and ran into the bathroom as we accidently splashed paint on him. We was giggling and laughing uncontrollably, it made me realize it has been a while since I had this much fun and laughed this much. As we both continued to tackle each other, he straddled me and both our laughter and giggles had subsided slowly into silence. We were both staring at each other and he, twice again, leaned in his head slowly. I have decided I wasn't going to stop him, I was going to let him give in. I needed to stop being so afraid and let my past take the best of me. I should just let the bad memories go. Let all Jermaine's foolish lines go, along with his sweet lies... and all the broken promises... and his hurtful words... Billie Joe isn't Jermaine. He wouldn't hurt me.

At least I hope not.

"B-Billie stop." I shut my eyes. What the fuck are you doing Lyrics! Keep your mouth closed! He's not Jermaine!

He soon stood up and began talking. "Why do you always stop me?" He snapped.

I stood up also, so now I was in front of him. "Billie, you don't understand. I'm sorry it's just... I-I really like y-"

"-Then why do you keep leading me on?" He asked in a painful tone. "If you like me, then why do you stop me? Am I not good enough for you? I know I'm not perfect but I'm not like other guys!"

"Billie Joe it's not that at all!" I yelled. "You just don't understand!

"Help me understand then! You know how much you've been on my mind lately?! Since I saw you at Gilmans I couldn't stop thinking about you... It drives me crazy and it drives me even more crazy when you stop me so many times! I want you I really do."

"I do too... But-"

"-Then why are you holding back? You're only leading me on."

"Billie, I don't mean to! It's not my intentions. It never was. But-"

"-Just forget it." He looked down and my heart broke. "I know you're confusing me with you're past. I'm not stupid. Whoever the jackass was that hurt you and whatever he did, I won't be nor do. I know you've been hurt badly before Lyrics, I can see it in you're smile. Something you can't disguise very well." He looked up at me before turning around and walked out.

Now I felt like the biggest bitch in the world. All I wanted to do at the moment was die in a hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww Poor Billie Joe ! :( Lol anyways, a lot more people are reading my story which is good ! But I would be happier if they comment they're opinions So, Please let me know what you guy's think ?(: This chapter is pretty short but I do apologize, I'm leaving to Miami pretty soon and I didn't want to keep you lovely's waiting any longer. But next chapter will be better and longer! Hoped you enjoyed !

Much Love,

~Jammy .

Sub/Rec/Comment Please(: