Status: Working On it (:

2,000 Light Years Away

06

We stared at each other in shocked for a moment, until I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. His lips felt so good on mine. They were soft and smooth. He tasted like strawberries and beer with a hint of weed. He placed his hands on my hips and my hands remained tangled in his curls. I never kissed anyone like this before, not even Jermaine. His kisses was so weak, it had no type of feeling; and I never actually realized it before I kissed Billie Joe, it actually felt right. It felt soothing. "Finally!" I jumped away from Billie's grasp and turned to see Tre shirtless. Mike walked up to him and pulled at his green hair. He winked at us and I thanked him with a giggle. I turned back to Billie, only he was staring back at me in a dream-like gaze. A soft smile was placed on his lips and I kissed them softly one last time.

"You're amazing." He whispered.

I looked down at my shoes as I blushed, butterflies took over my stomach. He lifted my face, kissing my lips once again.

"So..." I trailed off. "D-Does this mean um..."

"That we're together?" He chuckled.

I blushed again, feeling embarrassed that I even asked that. I felt like a little thirteen year old, asking a boy out on a sheet of paper with a 'yes or no' check mark.

"That's if you're willing to give me a chance," he looked down at me with his emarld green orbs that glistened by the fireworks.

"Just..." I trailed off. "Don't break my heart please, I don't think I can handle another heart break."

"I won't ever." He whispered as he planted another soft his upon my lips. "Don't hurt me either, yeah?"

"I won't ever." I whispered back to him, mocking him with a smile.

He began kissing me again, softly. My hands found it's way to his hair again, got lost in his curls.

**
After that night, we all went home. Billie Joe drove me home and ended up spending the night since I found out my mom and her boy toy wasn't coming home that night. No, we didn't have sex. No, we did nothing oral. Yes, we made out. But that was it basically, we both agreed that we won't rush things that fast since we did just started dating. He respected that, I was completely thankful because I wouldn't want to have sex after at least five months in dating. He didn't care about the sex anyways, he told me.
Now we were in our second week of august, a whole month of us dating. So far, so good I guess you can say. We've been inseperatble since then, we spent days together. They felt like years. I was happy, the feeling of having someone that cares about you and is always on your side is a wonderful feeling. I have yet to still meet his mom and siblings. I'm kind of nervous meeting them to be truthfully honest, because in total, I have to worry about six opinions. He told me one time that his family never approved the past girlfriends he had, not that he was trying to scare me. But he also told me that they will most likely, like me. I didn't have an appearance of a slut and I was well mannered. I wasn't raised to be a savage.

But he did meet my mother, and Martin just so happened to be there when he met mom. Not that I cared, because his opinion didn't matter,just like he didn't matter to this fucking family. I'm sorry... anyways, Billie and my mom got along well. She liked him a lot and she thinks he's very respectful. Martin, he didn't really care about Billie, and Billie didn't care about him. Rob already knew Billie Joe so that wasn't such a problem. But, now, I was stressing over what to wear to Billie's house. Tonight, he invited me over to have dinner with his family.

"Baby, calm down, it's not like we're going to the royal ball. It's just my house. You don't have to over dress." Billie Joe said as he played with my dog, scooter.

"Billie, I know that! I just want to look nice for your mom and family." I was beginning to get frustrated, I was nervous and it only made shit worse when I don't know what to wear.

"Look," He started as he got up from my bed. "Just stay calm, put on some jeans, a nice shirt, and some shoes. You're beautiful so stop. Worrying." He slowly said to me before kissing me.

I looked down at my bare feet, "I'm just scared and nervous. I really want you're family to like me. I don't want them to think I'm just another one of you're slutty girlfriends."

"And they're not going to think of you that way, because you're not just another slutty girlfriend of mine. You're just Lyrics." He smiled down at me as his thumb rubbed softly against my left cheek.

His words made me relax just a bit. But not enough to wash the nerves away. I finally decided on what I was going to wear. I chose my favorite blue jeans that shaped my ass out, making it bigger then what it already is. "These are too tight..." I said as I looked at the mirror.

"Those are fucking hot." He breathed out as he looked at me from hip to toe.

I rolled my eyes at him and threw on my Ramones T-shirt. I shoved my feet in my black Chuck Taylors and applied my make-up on. Billie Joe stared at me up and down before smiling at me and saying, "You're still beautiful."

**
"Billie, I don't think I can do this now." I said as I looked out the window in fear. We were parked in his driveway of his home. It looked nice, it didn't really look like the other house here. It stood out more and not only cause of it's color even though the yellow of the house was brighter than the sun.

"Lyrical, stop being so nervous!" He laughed. "I'm going to be next to you, I won't leave your side. Deal?" He extended his hand towards me for me to shake. I let my defenses down and shook it slowly.

We walked up the steps of his home and he turned the key before opening it and walking in with me behind him. The moment you walk in, was the living room. It looked very cozy, the brown carpet was soft underneath my feet and the mahogany coffee table in the center of the room was wiped clean, leaving no spots. There were a smooth couch with honey brown cushions against the wall and a love seat on the other side of the coffee table. Then the old RCA TV sat on a shelf with looney tunes on the screen, across the room in front of the couches. Pictures of The family and a few baby pictures around the shelf. The walls had a few pictures also and some paintings. I loved how cozy it felt and it smelt like cinnamon cookies. Just then, a short woman came from, what I'm guessing is, the kitchen on the other side of the room. She had short blonde hair that had a few spots of grey. Her glasses were round and her smile was bright, showing off her pearly whites and her rosy cheek bones. She wiped her hands on the apron that hugged around her waist.

"Is this her?" She asked Billie politely.

"Yeah ma, this is Lyrics." He smiled down at me as he held on to my shaking hand.

"Hello..." I shyly said. I looked at my Chuck's feeling like a complete punk. I probably looked like a five year old now! I feel so embarrassed all I want to do is bury myself in my bed.

"She is adorable! She is so gorgeous too! Oh my god look at those eyes! Those long lashes!" She cooed as she grabbed my face softly and hugged me tightly. I was beginning to calm down a bit. Her hug felt warm and welcoming and my face was aching by my grinning I was doing.

"Thank you." I giggled.

"Okay ma, can she eat before you kill her?" Billie Joe laughed. His mother slapped his arm playfully.

"I'm Ollie by the way sweetheart. Let's go meet the others they will love you!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dinning room where his siblings sat. "Everyone! Meet Billie's new girlfriend." She giggled as she played with my hair. I shyly waved at everyone.

"Damn Billie, were can I get one?"One of the brothers with long brown curly hair, disgustingly said as he stared at me up and down.

"Dude, come on have some respect she's a girl!" Billie smacked him on his head.

"I'm sorry I'm David, Billie's 3rd older brother." He waved.

"I'm Hollie! Also, his older sister." A girl said. She looked exactly like Billie, I can actually say Billie Joe would have been gorgeous if he was a girl.

"I'm Anna, Nice to meet you sweetie."

"I'm Allen."

"And I'm the most awesome sibling! I'm Marci." She grinned.

"I'm Lyrics, it's a pleasure to meet you all." I grinned at them all.

They all are so sweet and I was more excited then nervous now. For dinner, Ollie bought out Mac and Cheese, grilled chicken, and mash potato's. I told them that I have lived here before, but after my father's death, we went through a lot of things that made us leave to La Habra since there was a house that we could manage to pay. They asked me all kinds of questions like did I have a job, do I still go to school, do I want to go to college, if I was a smoker and/or a drinker. I told them I was, but it's not often since I play sports. Ollie, seemed to love me even more when I said that. I also to them that I was planning on going to Julliard to be a musician. Billie Joe looked at me shocked once I said this. I haven't really told him what I wanted to do after high school. I played various of instruments little did anyone know. Daddy was the only was that knew because he taught me. He told me, whatever I wanted to be I can be. I just have to chase it. I want to be a musician and that's what I'm going to chase. Through this entire dinner, Billie Joe have held my hand. The only time he would let go was to take a sip of his water and to wipe his mouth. Then, he would go back to holding my hand. I would smile at him here and there and so would he, along with placing kisses on my cheek. After dinner, I helped Ollie with the dishes and cleaned up the dinning room.

"You are such a sweetheart, thank you." She smiled sweetly at me.

"It's okay, I'm always happy to help."

After we finished cleaning, Billie grabbed his car keys and I said my goodbye's to everyone.

"You should come back tomorrow!" Anna grinned. "We can go to the mall with Hollie and Marci."

"Yeah, of course." I smiled before hugging her. "Bye everyone."

We walked to the car and Billie Joe turned on his engine. I was happy that everything went well. Everyone seemed to like me. We all got along well.

"I love your family, Billie." I smiled at him. "They are really cool. Especially your mom!"

"They love you, no doubt about that. They were never all over my ex-girlfriends like that. Especially my mom!" He laughed. "But You never told me you play music. What instruments do you play?" He asked as he made a turn at the corner.

"Flute, guitar, piano, drums,and violin." I smiled.

"You should play for me one day." He suggested.

I never really played in front of anyone besides my dad. But I nodded in agreement. He drove for a few minutes until he pulled up in front of my house. I got out the car and so did he, just to walk me up my steps.

"Thank you, again, for inviting me over your house for dinner. I loved it." I smiled up at him as he stepped closer to me.

"Anytime, baby." He kissed me softly. "I'll pick you up tomorrow so my sisters can steal you for the day." He laughed.

I grinned as a giggle escaped my lips and I kissed him. I melted into the kiss as he placed his hands on my hips. My hands were already in his hair and the back of his neck. He lightly ran his tongue across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Our tongues collided into a war of dominance and he back away, trying to catch his breath. "I should go before I take your tongue with me." He laughed and so did I.
He kissed me once last time and wished me a goodnight. I went inside and into my room and flopped on top of my bed. This kid was going to drive me crazy, I can just feel it and I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey ! Go Check Out my new story "The Angel and the Jerk" . It's Another Billie Joe fan-fic and I'm super excited about it ^.^ My best friend Jillian helped me with the idea's and stuff but anyways I'm not sure if the grammer in this chapter are all correct but if you find any error I truly apologize and I will fix it pretty soon, after I post up chapter in my other story ^.*

-:-Rec/Sub/Comment<3-:-