Status: Working On it (:

2,000 Light Years Away

07

Don't you hate it when you wake up before the really good part of your dream? Yeah, I hate it too. Sometimes, I try going back to sleep just to finish my dream. But it was never the same, sadly. I slammed down my Misfits alarm clock as it rudely woke me up from my sweet dream. I stretched my body and left the comfort of my bed. It was the first day of school today. Was I excited? Haha, No. But I was excited to see everyone that I went to middle school with, before. I played my mix tape and The Libyans played loudly through my stereo. Dancing towards my bathroom I take off my clothes and turn on the hot shower. I sang loudly as I scrubbed my hair with shampoo. I didn't care who heard me and I didn't care if it was morning. I gasped as I heard 'Dancing With Myself' came on. When I finished my shower, I wrapped my towel around my body and began blow drying my hair as I brushed my teeth at the same time. I giggled at the funny faces I was making through my mirror and thought of how much help I needed. Today, I decided to wear my denim jean shorts with fishnets underneath and my Misfits T-shirt along with my black and white converse. I picked up my hair in a pony tail, leaving my side bangs out and applied my make-up. I made sure that scooter had food and water before kissing his head and running downstairs with my back-pack.

I saw Martin fixing his tie as he ate his toast and left out the front door. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen, seeing mom cooking and Rob eating.

"Good morning, hun." Mom smiled.

"Morning Mom, morning Robert." I grinned.

"Don't call me that." He glared.

I only stuck my tongue out at him as Mom set a plate of eggs, toast, and bacon in front of me and I only ate the bacon once I heard Billie's car beeping. "Gotta go, Are you coming, Rob?" I asked as I hopped off the stool. He nodded his head and licked the ketchup of his fingers (Don't ask why) and got up to kiss my mom on her cheek. We both walked out the door and their stood Billie Joe, leaning against his car with both hands stuffed inside his jean pockets and a cigarette hanging between his lips. He looked incredibly sexy from the view I was seeing. I walked up towards him and he stomped in his cigarette.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled as he slowly bent down to kiss me.

"Good morning, handsome." I smiled before kissing him gently on his lips. He held me in place by placing his hand on the back of my neck and I held on to his shirt.

"Okay, save the sex for later it's too damn early for that shit." Tre said from the back seat.

**
"Okay, welcome back to school everyone!" Mr Coleman cheered, everyone just groaned in response and he continued. "So much enthusiasm, I love it! Today's date is September 2nd, 1989. Write that down in a sheet of paper, please."

I sat in my seat as I drew on my notebook, I was previously in my homeroom class and I hated it. It was so dead and quiet. I didn't know too much people besides Penelope Lewis. My previous close friend. We stopped talking due to me moving and becoming different people. She became a bratty bitch and I grew into depression after daddy died. She couldn't understand why I was so distant so she stopped calling and mailing me. I didn't care but it's sad. Earlier this morning she stared me down as if she was really trying to shoot daggers through me. I didn't understand why she stared at me so evilly but then I remembered she became a bratty bitch, just like I said. A few people told me she gotten pregnant but then aborted it. Honestly, I don't believe in gossips and what people pass around, but who knows?

After 30 minutes of class, the bell rang. I got up my seat and just as I was about to walk out, Penelope and her barbie dolls crew bumped into me, making me drop my books as they did so. "Sorry, chunky-monkey." She spoke as she laughed along with her crew. I hated that nickname, I hated it so much. People called me that when I was younger because I was thick. She knew I hated that fucking name. I stood up as I bit down by tongue from saying anything to her. This year, I didn't want any problems. I just wanted to finish this year with a diploma. And, the last thing I wanted and least expected was to have an enemy.

"Hey baby," Billie Joe kissed me as he approached me at my locker. I smiled at him, "How was class?" He asked.

"It was good, until I found my first arch enemy." I raised my eyebrows.

"Who will that be?" He laughed.

"Penelope Lewis," I spoke as I shut my locker. I heard him gulp hard and when I looked at him, his eyes held a look of fear and worry. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-Nothing, I'm just tired." He kissed me.

I stared at him for a few seconds until I let the subject go, "Okay, well I'm going to class I'll see you later."

I kissed him one last time before leaving his sight, I had a gut feeling about something that I couldn't quite get. But I soon ignored it as I kept walking towards my math class. I hated this subject. There's not a year that goes by were I don't fail this shit. Pointless equations, senseless word problems, and the stupid fucking shapes. I'm not trying to grow up as Albert Einstein ya'know? But, you gotta do whatcha gotta do. It's life.

"Bedford!" Mr Wiley yelled with his hands up in the air.

"Hey telle Tubie." I laughed as I high fived him.

Mr Wiley was one of my favorite teachers. Not only was he my dad's cousin, but he was my 'go-to' person when I would have a bad day. He helped me a lot and got me out of a lot of trouble.

"Don't call me that in class!" He chuckled. "Hey, songbird. First one here, that's a first." Songbird was the nickname he gave me when I was 6 years old due to my name.

"Yeah, I start coming in early now. I kinda stop rebelling." I laughed because it was a small lie.

"Whatever, you're just like your father. A fucking born rebel, excuse my french."

I nodded and took my seat once I heard the bell ring and everyone ran inside. "Hey, Lyrics." Mike came and took a seat next to me. Finally someone to talk to as I sit here in boredom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's short and not really that interesting \: But next chapter will be better (: let me know what you guys think? :P

-:-Rec'Sub'Comment-:-