Status: Working On it (:

2,000 Light Years Away

08

The next few weeks of school went by almost in a blink of an eye, it passed by so fast, that I thought yesterday; September has just started. The bell had rung, signaling the students that it is lunch time. Billie Joe, Mike, Tre, Heather, and Coral sat in the same lunch table together. I was on Billie's lap, Coral was on Heather's lap, and Tre was on Mike's lap because he felt lonely and unloved. That's Tre for you. Rob was sitting at the table with the jocks and the cheerleaders, yeah he's one of those. I didn't care at all but the fact that my new enemy, Penelope, was practically all over my brother made me a little bit edgy. She hasn't been giving the few weeks we've been in school easy on me. She would purposely bump into me; making drop my books, make fun of me, and put things behind my back. I have held back my out burst on that bitch because I know when I get mad I won't talk, I'll just hit. And, right now I can't afford to get my first suspension in this year. I told Billie Joe about her, but all he would tell me is to ignore her she isn't worth it. Which is true. But, you know, every time I mention her, he acts really funny. And, every time he does act like that, I have that gut feeling that something is up, I just never pay attention to it.

I was previously making out with Billie, until I heard the devil herself. "Aw, look at the cute love birds, the Fags, and the Lesbos." She smiled at each and everyone of us and laughs with her robot barbies.

"You're just jealous because we're in love and you're going to be a lonely whore who kills their babies!" Tre stuck his tongue out at her and rub's Mike's face gently. Mike looked at him in disgust and throws Tre off his lap.

"Shut your mouth you fucking loser." She glared at Tre once he sated himself in a seat.

"Shut your legs you fishy slut!" He grinned. Everyone began laughing and she walked away with a huff, along with her clique.

"I can't stand her!" Coral laughed.

"It's okay, she has no life." Said Mike.

"Wasn't she like your best friend in middle school, Lyrics?" Asked Tre.

"Um, no, because I am the one and only best friend." Heather glared, making a giggle escape my lips.

"Actually, I am!" Tre protested. "I've always been!"

"No I was!"

"No, me!"

"Shut up you dick, I was!"

"I'm in a band! So I'm clearly more awesomer than you!" Tre stuck his tongue out at her.

"Okay kids, that's enough. She's mine now, so you have to find a new best friend." Billie Joe jumped in as he held me closer towards him. I nuzzled into his neck, smelling his scent of weed and sweet strawberry's. They all began to argue again, but Billie quickly stopped talking when I began kissing on his neck, leaving Tre and Heather still going at it. Gently, sweetly, and softly trailing kisses up and down his neck. I felt his grip on my thigh tighten once I gently nibbled at his skin. I felt his uneasy breath against my shoulder and felt the vibrations of his moan against my lips. As I continue to kiss and nibble at his neck, I pulled at his hair. "Oh fuck." He moaned loud enough for only me to hear as Heather and Tre still arguing. Mike was now jumped in the scene but to only shut both of them up. I felt Billie Joe drop his head on my shoulder and slowly trailed his hand up my thigh. At this point, I wanted him badly. I didn't know why I even started it, but I just had this feeling of desire. "I want you." I admitted in a whisper to his ear.

"I want you too," He responded. "So bad."

"Lets go, please." I begged. At this point I didn't care anymore. I wanted nothing but to feel him inside me. I didn't care if we were only three months in our relationship. I just don't think I can actually take all the teasing's and the waiting.

"Are you guy's dry fucking each other or something?" Mike laughed.

"We'll be right back," Billie Joe said quickly as we both got up and ran out the cafeteria. We was peed walking to god-knows-where. I wasn't even paying attention to were I was going, I just let Billie drag me to wherever. We ended up in a storage room by the gym. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around him and began kissing me urgently. I pulled at his hair as he nibbled at my own neck, small moans escaping my lips and causing me to rub my front against his crotch. He moaned loudly and pulled off my shirt. My boob's were stuffed in my 38 C cup bra and he stared at them like they were gold. Then suddenly, he carefully placed me down on my feet and handed me my shirt. I looked at him with confusion as he stared down at his feet.

"We can't do it now baby, as much as I fucking want, we can't. I want to make it so special for you. I want to do it right. Not in the school closet he chuckled as he looked up at me. I already had my shirt on.

"Billie, your such a sweetheart." I kissed him softly. "Thank you."

"I--" He was about to say something, but before he could say anything he caught himself. "Your welcome, baby." He said instead. I didn't want to ask him what he was about to say.

"Let's go back." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him out.

**
We both layed in my bed, Bob Dylan softly playing through my stereo and Billie Joe playing with my hair. Ever since we got to my house after school, Billie Joe seemed like something was on his mind. Like something was bothering him. He was deep in thought and I could just tell.

"Will you ever love someone again?" He randomly asked.

To be truthful, I don't think me and Jermaine was ever really in love. Not only because it was a damn joke, but I just never felt like we were. People say, love is the most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone. I didn't feel anything with Jermaine, and I have realized that the moment I started dating Billie Joe. It was just another hopeless fantasy.

"Honestly, I was never in love really. I kinda realized that when we started dating." I smiled up at him. "Why you asked?"

"It's just...It's just. Fuck how am I going to say this. He rubbed his face in frustration as he sat up. I sat up with him and stared at him in confusion. "I'll be right back, baby."

He got up, shoved in his converse and walked out my room. Leaving me behind in complete confusion. I wasn't comprehending his feelings, I wasn't comprehending him at all. It kinda made me worry a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guy's think he's going to say?! :o Hehe, first cliffhanger, I feel evil c; Hahaha ! Well let me know what you guys think, yeah? :P I'm going to the beach now so I will post later ^.*

-:-Rec'Sub'Comment-:-