Dammed If I Do Ya

The Springer Show

"JERRYJERRYJERRYJERRYJERRY"
The crowd chanted.
They are here at the Jerry Springer show and they are hungry for drama.
Who doesn't love drama?
"Wooooooooooooo" everyone clapped and cheered as Jerry slid down the poll onto the stage. As he walked up and down the isles and shook hands, the audience wondered what would be in store for them today.
Cheaters?, Lie Detector tests?, Unaccepting baby daddys?, Strippers?
They don't know what there in for and that's why they sit at the edge of their seats as a man of maybe 20 stepped on stage and introduced himself as Alex.

"So" Jerry began "why are you here today?" Alex shuffled nervously in his seat " I-my boyfriend Jack is cheating on me." He muttered blushing.
"Your gay?" Jerry acted as if he had no idea even though he already knew the entire story.
"No, I'm straight with a boyfriend." Alex scowled. The crowd laughed at his sarcasm and he flipped them off. His finger was blurred on tv of course, but it was still obvious.
"And why do you think this?'
Alex visibly gulped "I walked in on him fucking one of our friends Zack." The crowd "ooood" receiving a glare from Alex.
Jerry coughed "oh so both of you ARE or should i say WERE friends with Zack?"Jerry chuckled at his "joke".
Alex shuffled uncomfortably in his seat "yeah."
He hung his head he still couldn't believe his lover would cheat on him. Alex had always been faithful and he expected his boyfriend Jack to do the same.
"Jack welecome to the show." Alex looked up to see his boyfriend walking onstage looking ashamed as the crowd booed at him. Alex hadn't spoken to him in days in fact Alex hadn't spoken to anyone in days.
"So" Jerry addressed the thrilled audience "Jack has been listening back stage the entire time."
He then turned to Jack "Anything you would like to say to Alex?"
Jack gulped he felt horrible he had obviously hurt His boyfriend.
"I-I'm sorry, I feel terrible Alex." he paused taking a breath as tears filled his eyes "please forgive me?"
Alex shook his head as he stood up "your serious Jack?" His voice trembling as he walked over to face him.
"You want me to forgive you?"
"Y-ye"
"How?" Alex cut him off " How the fuck could you do this to me?"
Jack looked at his feet and replied shakily " It probably happened because I was drunk and you know how I get when I'm drunk-but that's no excuse." Jack attempted to brush Alex's hair out of his eye but the older boy smacked his hand away.
"I understand if you hate me I hate me too..."
Alex sighed and appeared to be thinking everything over. He turned to Jack " I could never hate you" He said shyly. "I want to but I can't I just can't."
The audiences awwed at that.
Jerry focused his attention on Alex Before announcing Zack to the stage.
The audience was hungry for blood and Jerry had never let them down before.
Before Zack could even speak Alex had launched himself at him but the security held him back as the crowd chanted the usual "JERRYJERRYJERRYJERRY!"
Alex is not a big person so before more security could hold Zack (accidental or on purpose, no one knows) he had punched Alex in the stomach causing Jack to rush over and help him up as he hunched over clutching his abdomen.
Jerry chuckled and turned to Zack "What's your side to this fantastical tale?"
Zack cleared his throat looking smug and grinned at Alex whose face was still contorted with pain (Zack could punch extremely hard).
"Yeah I fucked Jack and I sure as hell enjoyed it too." He slapped Jacks butt earning some boos, but again as Alex tried to hit him the security magically appeared and held him back.
This time Jack pushed Zack into the Wall on the side if the stage. Zack straightened himself up and continued " I was gettin real horny while me and Jack were watchin tv so when he asked me to get him a drink I gave him vodka and we all know how he loves to drink so eventually we finished the entire bottle and I'm a lot stronger than him so I fucked him." Zack announced proudly.
"So to put it bluntly you got him drunk and you raped him?" Jerry raised his eyebrows pretending to be shocked.
Zack grinned again "I gues-".
Alex cut him off by punching him in the face and screaming "YOU CUNT!"
The audience was at full attention now this was getting good "JERRYJERRYJERRYJERRY" they chanted as the cowbell rung after Jack punched Zack in the face two more times giving Zack a bleeding lip.
Security separated them and gave Zack a tissue which he dabbed at his lip.
Jack looked fuming mad now his face red with anger instead of wet with shameful tears. "Wow Zack" Jack spat "you fucking home wrecker, I don't believe this, I thought that I chose to have sex with you, I guess you got me too fucking drunk to remember, and I felt so horrible I contemplated suicide! Zack, you fucking RAPED me."
Alex grabbed Jack and pulled him into a hug and Jack sobbed into his shoulder.
Jerry watched them all from the other side of the stage he thought They were a cute couple
in other words Jerry Springer shipped Jalex.
He crossed the stage with a hint of sympathy in his eyes "do you still want to be with him?" He asked Alex "since you know what really happened?"
Alex looked up at Jack shyly "y-yes." He stammered "I-I love him."
The crowed cheered when Jack pressed his lips to Alex's trembling ones earning a disgusted glare from Zack.
"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have called you out with out knowing what really happened." Alex said as Jack interlocked their fingers.
"Babe I didn't even know what happened its fine." Jack fumbled with his back pocket "I brought something with me Alex." Jack said taking out a small black box and getting on one knee, causing Alex to squeal and Zack to storm off stage.
"Alex I just love you so fucking much. I'm so sorry about this whole thing and I know it's only been 3yrs since we've been dating but dammit it's been the best 3yrs of my life, I love you Alex please don't let me live without you." Jack opened the box revealing a silver ring
"will you marry me?"
Alex starred with wide eyes before jumping on jack "yesyesyes!" He said covering Jacks face with kisses.
"Awwwww" the audience started.
"SHUT UP!" Jack and Alex yelled in unison and laughed as the show cut to commercial.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to decide if this is actually good or horribly bad idk I can't tell lemme know what you think sorry about Zack being a douchebag rapeist I love Zack It just kinda got out of hand and I wanted a reason for Alex to not be mad also i know they jerry springer show isn't exactly like how i wrote it and sorry but i hope u liked it ;)
Check out my other oneshot and my fic luv u <3