Status: Work in progress

A Daydream Away

Chapter 10

“I need a job.”
Jack raised an eyebrow, propping up on his elbow to look at his boyfriend who just expressed a desire to work…willingly.
“And why would you want that?”
“So I’ll have money to take my boyfriend out to movies, dinner, and anywhere else he wants.”
Jack smiled leaning down to kiss his boyfriend sweetly, “you don’t have to do that Alex, staying in with you is just as nice.”
Alex couldn’t help but agree, it was Monday afternoon and they had been lying on Jacks living room floor since they got home.
“Yeah it is, but so are dates. Plus if I have a job I’ll have money to spoil you with.”
Jack smiled even bigger, curling into Alex’s chest, prompting Alex to run his fingers through his adorable boyfriend’s hair.
“I want to take you out on a date this weekend, to celebrate our one week anniversary.”
Jack laughed looking up at Alex the best he could, “People celebrate that?”
“We’re going to!”
“Can we go see a movie?”
Alex kissed his head before standing, pulling Jack up with him. “Movie, dinner, anything you want.”
Jack just smiled in response, leading Alex into the kitchen fixing a bowl of cereal before taking a seat at the bar.
“You’re not going to offer your guest anything?”
“You practically live here nobody considers you a guest anymore.”
Alex couldn’t argue him there; he fixed his own bowl and took a seat next to Jack.

After their snack the pair headed upstairs to Jacks room, where Alex started his homework and Jack collapsed on his bed.
“You know we have a test on this chapter tomorrow,”
Jack whined audibly, unwilling to pick up the history book that weighed more than his head. “Read it to me.”
“Are you serious?”
Jack pouted giving Alex his best puppy dog eyes, “Pleeeease Alex???”
Alex just rolled his eyes knowing he couldn’t resist Jacks begging, “Fine but don’t blame me if you fail.”
After forcing himself to read the never ending chapter of dull over detailed history aloud Alex threw his book far enough away where he didn’t have to look at it.
“I cannot believe you made me read that aloud, it’s bad enough silently I think it somehow gets worse when you hear it.”
He looked to the bed to see Jack completely absorbed in his phone, oblivious that Alex had stopped reading.
“Jack! Did you even listen, at all?”
“Huh? Oh right…sorry Josh texted and I uhm it seemed really boring so…”
Alex kept his face void of emotion but hearing Josh’s name, and that he stole Jacks attention, soured his mood.
“Yeah imagine actually reading it.” He stood up shoving his books back in his bag and throwing it over his back.
“You’re not mad are you?”
“Nope I just have things to do at home.”
“Like what?”
“Homework, chores, nothing exciting I just have to go”
“Do I at least get a kiss?”
Alex didn’t have it in him to refuse Jacks pout; he leaned down for what he expected to be a quick peck. Jack had other plans, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and pulling him down into his bed, latching onto him.
“You and I both know you’re not in a hurry to do homework and chores. Im sorry I ignored your kind gesture of reading me my homework to talk to Josh, but please don’t leave me here to cuddle myself.” Jack hadn’t loosened his arm and leg grip on Alex but he had burrowed his head in Alex’s neck, not really leaving him a choice in leaving.
Alex’s will to leave had vanished the moment their lips touched; he had to bite his tongue to keep from aweing at the sight of Jack clinging to him.
“Jack if you get any cuter it will literally be the death of me.”
“Does that mean you’ll stay?”
“As if I actually have a choice, I’m sorry I overreacted, it’s just I know Josh is your friend but I still feel like he wants to be more. How could he just be perfectly okay with you ditching him for me? I know he wasn’t madly in love with you or anything but still he can’t just go from wanting to date you to being perfectly happy for us, right?”
“I don’t see why not, I know you two didn’t get off to the best start but he’s a good guy. It’s like you said he just had a small thing for me, he knows I love you and he’s my friend- a good guy- I know he’s happy for us. And you and I, heck everyone knows, there’s absolutely no competition between the two of you.” Jack moved from his clingy cuddling position to straddling Alex’s waist.
Alex smirked resting his hands on Jacks hips, “Oh do we now? Why’s that?”
Jack matched that with his own smirking playing along with Alex’s feigned ignorance. “Well you’re much better looking for starters, if we’re going about this from a shallow perspective. You pull off the bottle blonde thing which cannot be said for most people, especially guys, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous and your smile kinda makes my pants tighter.” Sometime during his somewhat comical and serious description of Alex’s appearance he began trailing kisses from his boyfriend’s ear to his collarbone. Alex bit back a moan as Jack began nibbling at a spot on his neck,
“All physical reasons then?”
“Many physical reasons, did I not mention you’ve got a great ass?”
As soon as the words left his mouth his hands were reaching down to grab said ass, his mouth going back to work on Alex’s neck. This time Alex didn’t bother trying to stop his moans; his hands squeezed tighter around Jacks hips as his mouth found Jacks. As things grew more heated Alex’s dominant side came out causing him to flip the pair around so his body was pinning Jack’s to the bed. Jack shows no signs of protest he was more than happy to have room for his hands to roam Alex’s body. With the complete lack of space between their waists it became immediately obvious just how much they were enjoying their activities. Normally Jack would be embarrassed and try to hide his arousal, but with Alex atop him rubbing against him and doing amazing things with their tongues there was no room for embarrassment. Alex pulled his mouth away from Jacks giving his love a chance to catch his breath, he however wasn’t stopping. He bit Jacks neck gently not enough to hurt, but he kept at it enough to leave an impressive mark.
“Alex,” Jack spoke breathlessly, “Not that I don’t love what’s happening here, but where is it going…we both need something taken care of here.” Alex stayed silent but Jack felt him nod against him, before he had a chance to think what that meant Alex’s hands moved down to Jacks pants, quickly undoing his belt and jeans.
“Is this okay?”
Jack couldn’t deny that he was nervous; he’d never done anything remotely sexual with anyone, but Alex wasn’t anyone. “More than okay,”
Alex’s hands had a slight shake to them as he slowly pulled Jacks jeans down, moving to the side just enough to the side to get them off. His eyes flickered up to see the same nervous yet excited expression adorning his boyfriends face; he regained his position atop Jack and kissed him sweetly. “You sure you’re ready?”
Jack nodded kissing Alex once more, “Don’t ask me again, Im sure”
Alex rubbed his hands down Jacks thighs, moving one hand over and reaching in his boxers. He took ahold of him gently; using the pre-cum to his advantage- nobody liked a dry hand job- and began slow hand movements. His movement’s increased in pace with encouragements from Jacks moans, he moved his mouth back to Jack’s neck biting gently only making Jack’s moans louder. It didn't take too long before Jack was digging his nails into Alex’s back and biting out a moan of his boyfriends name, releasing into Alex’s hand. Alex smiled bringing his hand up to taste, Jacks face scrunched up in disgust. “Gross Alex”
“You weren’t complaining a minute ago!”
Jack’s face turned a bright shade of red but there was no way he could deny it, “can you blame me? I think you should, know how I felt.” He turned his attention to his boyfriend’s still very obvious problem.
“Well if you insist I guess I could let you return the favor.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. So Im really sorry how late this is, I had finals then summer started and freedom+ writers block= lack of updates. However my writers block vanished so here I am!
Also please excuse the completely awful attempt at a sexual scene, I really tried but Im awful at them.

Comments would make my day and make me update soon, so pretty please leave just one?

Comment, recommend, subscribe!