Status: Work in progress

A Daydream Away

Chapter 11

The rest of the week passed rather uneventfully, Mondays activities had been repeated once...okay twice. But they had gone no farther. Right now Alex was sitting on the couch enjoying Saturday morning cartoons with Jack situated in his lap. Well, Jack was watching cartoons; Alex was more focused on watching his boyfriend- a 16 year old- be completely captivated by Tom and Jerry. He personally grew tired of the cartoon; the same things happened in every episode, the cat was obviously never going to catch the mouse. But to Jack the old cartoon never failed to be entertaining. Alex, being the great boyfriend he was, just happily went along with Jack bursting into his room at 6am on a Saturday just so he didn't have to watch cartoons alone. Okay so maybe he just liked holding Jack in his lap, whatever.
"Alex I need more cereal,"
Alex looked back over at his boyfriend who's eyes were still glued to the tv, hands holding out an empty bowl.
"And why can't you get it?"
"I'll miss the show!"
"So it's okay if I miss it?"
"You hate this show, pleeeease Alex!"
"You know I hate it and you woke me up at his ungodly hour to watch it?"
"Yup. Now cereal."
Without waiting for a response Jack slid out of his boyfriends lap, thrusting the bowl in his hands, not once removing his gaze from the tv.
Alex walked to the kitchen grumbling something about lazy boyfriends and sugar comas, he refilled Jacks bowl before heading back to the living room. When he got back the tv was off and Jack was stretched out on the couch smiling lazily up at Alex.
"Sit up and eat ya goof."
"Shut up and feed me ya fool!"
Alex playfully glared at his boyfriend before straddling his waist.
"I'm not horny I'm hungry! Well, I'm both, but hungry comes first."
"Nobody said you were getting any I'm trying to feed you"
Before Jack could respond Alex was shoving a spoon of cap'n crunch in Jacks mouth, giggling as milk dripped down his chin.
"You laugh but I have a gorgeous guy straddling me and feeding me cereal. So I win."
Alex rolled his eyes, wiping his chin and feeding him another bite; dutifully keeping up the process until the bowl was empty. Once he set the empty bowl aside he looked back at the boy beneath him to see a smile that could only be described as loving upon his face.
"What're you looking at me like that for?"
Jack pulled him down suddenly so their chests were together and kissed his cheek, ear, jaw, anywhere he could reach.
"The shit you do for me like that, nobody else would. I just love you so much Alex, how'd I get so lucky?"
Alex buried his face in the younger boys neck, hiding his blush.
"Jack I'm the lucky one in this relationship,"
"No way! Compared to you I'm a homely looking bum of a boyfriend."
"Take that back! You're fucking stunning."
"Look who's talking!"
"That's it."
Alex sat back up a mischievous glint in his eye, Jacks own eyes widened at the sight; he's known Alex long enough to know nothing good could come of this. Before he had a chance to escape Alexs hands were at his side, tickling him mercilessly.
Jack threshed wildly squealing and begging for Alex to stop.
"Say you're gorgeous and I'm lucky o have you!!"
"Never!"
Alex smirked and moved to Jacks feet continuing to torture him.
"Fine! Fine! I'm gorgeous and you're lucky to have me!!"
Alex dropped his leg and sat back,
"Wow. Cocky much?"
"You fuck!"
Jack jumped at the boy, knocking them both off the couch in the process. This sparked a heated fake wrestling match in the middle of the floor. They were both so into the fake fight they didn't notice the presence of three new people in the room.
Rian cleared his throat causing the pair to halt their movements and look up.
"I'm not sure if you two are just really into strange foreplay or are fighting."
Alex stuck his tongue out speaking up from his position under Jack,
"Play fighting thank you."
Jack stood pulling Alex with him and joined the others on the couch. Alex sat in the recliner, his good mood seriously dampened having Josh around.
"So what are you guys doing here?"
"To see our oh so welcoming friends?"
Alex normally would've had a sarcastic comment of his own but he was too focused on Josh sitting next to Jack for playful banter. "Jacky come here"
Alex held his arms open for the boy,jutting his bottom lip out for dramatic affect. Jack felt himself smile as he internally awed at his boyfriend. He got up crossing the room and snuggling in Alex's lap as Alex wound his arms around his waist holding him close.
"It's a one person chair,"
"You guys sicken me"
Alex just laughed and pressed a kiss to Jacks shoulder, he knew Zack and Rian were just as thrilled for them to be together as he was.
"Clingy already Alex?"
Unlike Zack and Rians comments Alex didn't find Josh's to be lighthearted or funny. He narrowed his eyes, shooting a glare in Josh's direction.
"There a reason your in my house?"
Jack sat up a little, wrapping his arms around Alex's neck to calm him down.
"Woah now keep it nice okay?"
Josh held his hands up in defense, "I was just joking around, not my fault he saw truth in it."
"He isn't clingy, we're both attached to each other. Even if he was I wouldn't mind it,"
Alex smiled relaxing a little at jack defending him," We're in love, if you don't want to see it then just go nobody's going to stop you"
Alex took pleasure in the flash of jealousy Josh displayed when he reminded him jack was taken. If there was one thing he was confident in it was jacks feelings for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillery but I have the next chapter planned out and there will be drama, could be good, could be bad.

I feel like this isn't very well liked I only have two commenters (who i love and appreciate very much!) and I lose subscribers, so let me know how you're feeling about this??

comment, recommend, subscribe!