Status: Work in progress

A Daydream Away

Chapter 14

Although watching Alex sleep was high on the list of things jack adored, he was lonely. He'd woken up half an hour ago and he was tired of waiting for Alex to do the same. After pondering his options on how to wake his boyfriend Jack decided on a pleasant wake up, as opposed to the numerous options that would earn him the silent treatment. He carefully crawled next to Alex on the bed and straddled his waist, settling on his hips as gently as he could. He smiled down at the elder boy, taking a moment to appreciate how gorgeous he was and to pat himself on the back for landing him. After he was done admiring he lent down, pressing gentle kisses across his jaw eventually meeting his lips, resting there for a minute until he felt Alex start to stir, immediately kissing back once he was conscious enough. They pulled apart after a minute, Alex sporting a lazy half asleep smile looking up at jack expectantly,
"What was that for?"
Jack shrugged combing his fingers through Alex’s hair,
"Just was thinking how gorgeous you are and how lucky I am to have you,"
Alex tried and failed to hide his blush, cheeks only darkening when he heard his boyfriend cooing at him,
“You’re so embarrassing you know that?”
“I try, now get your cute ass up I want to do something today.”
“You’re the one who wanted to nap, and I can’t get up as long as you’re on top of me.”
Jack huffed starting to move, but before he could he felt Alex’s hands gripping his ass, holding him in place. One look at Alex’s face and Jack caught on immediately leaning down and attaching their lips, keeping it innocent for a while before he felt Alex’s tongue pressing against his, immediately taking dominance. They pulled apart only when it was necessary to breathe, Jack continued on trailing kisses down Alex’s jaw and neck, stopping now and then to mark the skin. Alex couldn’t stop himself from letting out a moan as Jack bit down particularly hard, he felt himself getting worked up and given the position their lower halves were in he could feel Jack getting just as excited. Alex squeezed Jacks ass as the younger boy kissed just behind his ear, smiling when he heard Alex gasp. Jack smiled to himself, pleased to have found a sensitive spot, before continuing to tease the area eventually working his way to nibbling on his earlobe, emitting a series of moans from the elder boy that severely worsened Jacks problem. Deciding to take charge and do something about their very obvious needs Jack rolled off Alex enough to unbutton his jeans, he looked to Alex making sure it was okay and was met with a quick nod and a breathy “please.”
Jack nervously pulled Alex’s jeans the rest of the way down his hips quickly followed by his boxers, stopping to take in the view.
“You don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for or anything at all.”
Jack smiled at that, pressing a kiss to his thigh before looking up at him,
“Trust me I want to,”
Jack took a hold of his boyfriend, moving his hand slowly at first before picking up the pace. After a minute of this Jack stopped his hand movements and after a quick moment’s hesitation began to tease the tip with his tongue before taking Alex in his mouth. Alex moaned loudly, hands reaching down to grab Jacks hair and tug gently. Jack took this as a sign of encouragement to keep going, he took as much of Alex into his mouth as he could, using his hand at the base. It didn’t take long before Alex was unwinding,
“Jack!!” was the only warning Alex could manage before he was tugging his boyfriend’s hair not so gently this time and releasing into his mouth. Jack swallowed and pulled back, kissing his way up Alex’s body to his cheek, which was a nice shade of red.
“Jack that was…wow.”
Alex turned on his side to face his boyfriend, whose problem had yet to be taken care of,
“I think it’s your turn baby.” It was Jacks turn to have his breath halted as Alex’s hand rested low on his hip and his lips began working at his collarbone. It didn’t take much of this before Jack was practically begging Alex to do something, deciding he had teased enough Alex slowly stripped Jack of his t-shirt and jeans before removing his boxers. It definitely wasn’t the first time he had seen Jack in all his glory, but it was the first time in such a setting where he could actually show his appreciation.
“Gorgeous.”
Without waiting for Jack to respond he shimmied his way down so he was face level with the part of Jack that needed his attention most right now. Seeing his experience with this was limited to porn and what happened five minutes ago Alex mirrored Jacks earlier actions, this was no problem for Jack who was quickly losing himself as he moaned out his loves name among other obscenities. Before Jack could offer any warning he was releasing in Alex’s mouth, who swallowed with no objections.
By the time he recovered Jack found himself face to face with a flushed Alex, he pulled the boy into his chest and brought the covers back over them not wanting to bother with clothes right now.
“I love you so much Jack,”
“As I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I CANNOT DO SMUT OF ANY KIND AT ALL OKAY IM SORRY I TRIED I REALLY DID.

Enjoy the horrible smut and fluff while it lasts because I can promise it won't be that way forever. Thanks so much to those who commented and recommended and hello to my new subscribers! (Sorry the smut will hopefully get better don't let it scare you off)
Updates depend on comments!

Feedback Feedback Feedback!