Skate on Over

Chapter 10:The Real Thing

At eight o clock I went up to Pat's room and knocked on the door, and to my surprise Jonathan Toews answered the door.
"Oh, hey Jon," I said. He soon raised his eyebrows and walked out of the room without saying a word.
"Hey!" Pat said from his bed by the window. He was only wearing his basketball shorts, his body looked absolutely perfect.
"Hi" I said and gave him a half smile. He sat up and motioned for me to come to over to the bed.
"Look, I know it seems a little odd that Mandy still tries to keep in touch with me, but in all honesty, I feel bad for the girl. She has had a shitty life lately and relies on me for happiness."
"Well most people would," I said with a bigger smile than before.
"I know I don't have the greatest reputation, but believe me when I say this: you are one of the best people I have ever known. Easily the best girlfriend I have ever had, and I really don't want to lose you. Kaylynn-I love you."
I was shocked, super shocked, so I said what first came to my mind: "I love you too, Patrick Kane."
He smiled and leaned over to kiss me gently, smiling between every head adjustment. I started to pull of my t-shirt to expose my sports bra when my phone buzzed on the table next to us.
"Aren't you going to get that?" He asked while kissing my neck. I closed my eyes with pleasure and embraced his touch.
"I actually think I should." I reached down and saw that my coach was calling me.
"Hello?" I said panting. "Yeah..yes...Okay" I hung up the phone and gave Patrick an apologetic look.
"You have to go?" He asked and gave the goofiest sad face. I laughed and kissed him goodbye.
"I love you!" I said as I opened the door to head back to my room.
"I love you too." He said with a wave. I walked back to my room feeling like I was on cloud nine.
Once I got back to the door of my room, I noticed that my teammates were not in bed. I used the key to open the door to see that my roommates were playing strip poker with to my surprise Jonathan Toews, Andrew Shaw, Duncan Kieth, and Brent Seabrook.
"Kaylynn!" They all yelled as I walked in.
"Hey guys. Started without me?" I said as I walked to the empty chair and grabbed a beer from the floor. I took a swig as Jon started dealing me and the rest of the group cards.
"You must suck at this game." I said to Andrew who was sitting in only his socks, tank top and underwear.
"Not as bad as Alexis!" he said and pointed to my teammate who was in her nice push up bra and underwear. She immediately started to blush. Jordyn was only missing her shirt along with Duncan and Brent and Carmen was missing her pants, showing off her sexy underwear. Everyone was had a piece of clothing missing except for Jon who was fully clothed, only missing his socks which means he's only lost one round. A challenge.
I looked at my cards and noticed that I had to aces. Perfect. Carmen folded and automatically took off her shirt. Alexis had to beat Brent and Andrew hands in order to keep her clothes on and have Andrew be eliminated. She succeeded. Andrew slipped off his tank top and socks and threw them at her face.
"EW!" Alexis shrieked giggling as she tossed his dirty socks to the side. Duncan had also folded and removed an article of clothing, which meant that it was between me and Jon for the win. I had him turn over his cards to expose a pair of tens.
"Can you beat that?" he asked with a smirk.
"You bet!" I flipped my cards over to expose my double aces. The group all cheered with "OOOHs" as I burned Jonathan with a cocky look. He sighed and removed his shirt.
An hour later, we finished all the beer and played one more round. I ended up only loosing my shirt and beating everyone at the table. Andrew Shaw was completely naked by the end of the game. As we began to redress I remembered that I didn't call Patrick to say goodnight. When I looked at my phone I saw that I had no messaged which was strange. I figured he went to sleep and plugged my phone into its charger, said goodbye to the boys and crawled into bed.