‹ Prequel: There For You
Status: short hiatus.

Lips of an Angel

I

They hadn’t seen each other in five years, that he was sure of. She hadn’t crossed his mind at anytime during those five years, nor did he think he crossed hers. They had been completely separated from each other, no connection whatsoever.

He had thought they were completely finished with each other – the feelings they once had diminished and faded – he had Andrea now, anyways.

But then she called and ruined everything.

It brought back every memory they shared – the good and the bad.

It brought back memories of her golden hair, flowing down to the small of her back, right at the curve above her bottom.

It brought back memories of her aqua eyes, which brightened when she laughed. He loved to make her laugh because the sound made his heart flutter.

But mostly, it brought back the memories of her luscious lips, which could bring him and probably any man to his knees.

Her full pink lips where his favorite feature of hers. If he could pick any part of her that he loved most, it would be her lips. They fit so perfectly against his that he found it hard to keep them off her when they were among company.

And with that, all his resolve went down the drain and she became all he could think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please don't be a silent reader.


So this is a new short story I'm coming out with. My Louis feels have been on high lately, so expect some majorly mushy scenes + the closest I can get to steamy.