Status: I don't own any of bvb!! enjoy!!

We'll Brave This Storm

Knifes and Pens

"Jake I think we should break up", those words rang through my ears everyday, I changed so much after the break up, I refused to see anyone or eat. Days without sleeping caused my mind to break. While I was sleeping in my bunk considering we were on tour I overheard Andy talking to the guys about me, " I don't know if we can go on tonight if Jake keeps this up". "Yeah it was all Ella's fault", CC said in an angry voice. Since I was getting tired of there shit, I decided to climb out of bed to face them. Everyone grew silent when I walked in the room and looked at me with sorry faces. "Listen everyone I'm fine, I can go on tonight I promise", I said trying not to let the hot tears fall. " Jinxx mumbled something harsh underneath his breath, but I decided to let it go. As I stumbled back into my bunk, I thought about the day Ella broke up with me.

~flashback~

We exited the stage, the crowd was screaming for us tp perform an encore, my fiance Ella waited for me on the side of the stage greeting me with a hug and kiss. "Hey babe can we talk", she said so innocently I though I was for the wedding....silly me. We walked all the to the back of the venue and I started to wondervwhat was going on. Once we stopped, Ella cupped my face and looked at me straight in my face and said, " Jake I think we should break up". Everything froze in time for me listening to her ramble on and on, about how she was cheating on me from the very start. Ella kissed my cheek and left me to cry by myself while everyone was having a good time. A few minutes later Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, and CC found me screaming to myself alone and I told them the whole story.

~end of flashback~

While Andy was screaming into the Mic singing Carolyn I looked into the crowd to find the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, her skin was a flawless ivory, she had jet black hair with pale green eyes to match. I almost stopped playing when I saw her perfect white teeth smiling at me, she was just to breath taking. When we were going into knives and pens, the beautiful girl got pulled into a vicious mosh pit, since everyone else had stopped playing, dropped my guitar onto the stage and dived into the crowd to save the beautiful girl. I saw her on the floor being trampled by several pairs of feet while I pushed them to the side wanted to be that girls knight in black body paint. When I had got her from the crowd bridal style I laid her down on a couch in our dressing room and that's when I fell in love with the beautiful girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
1st chapter !! Title by Black Veil Brides
Comment cuz I love feed back !!