Status: Another prompt! Thanks so much for these, I lovelovelove them.

It's So Nice to Finally Meet You

The Begining

"Jack! Honey come back here it's dangerous down there!"
The young Barakat boy giggled to himself and jogged down to the rocks by the stream, sitting down on the edge of them and picking the flowers round his feet. The water rippled beneath his red, Mickey mouse trainers and he leaned over to see the stream. A school bright, green fish was swimming past him and the little boy giggled to himself, making grabby hands at the bright coloured animals.
"Fich, fich! Want fich! Pwity fich!"
The toddler gasped as the fish circled round him and he smiled with newly grown teeth, leaning further forward and reaching out to them.
"FICHHH!"
He giggled but gasped as a face appeared in the water, making the small boy jump. He slipped off the damp rocks, squealing as he landed in the deep water with the fish and the current took him away.
"MUMMY! DADDY! HEYLP!"
The toddler screamed, tears flowing down his pale, soft cheeks as he squealed and thrashed about.
The little boy gasped for air, reaching out for something to hold on to and slowly sinking under the waves. The water filled his mouth and nose, making him cough and splutter.
"Heylp!"
He gargled softly, gasping for air and choking. A hand griped his wrist tightly, yanking the toddler out of the stream and on to dry land. A heavy weight repeatedly pushed down on his tiny chest until all the water in his lungs had been coughed up. The boy heard his mother calling his name and sat up, looking for his saviour, but as his eyes scanned the woodland around him he found they had disappeared.
"Oh jack! I'm so glad you're safe!"
His mother cried as she scooped him up in to her arms, cuddling her soaking son and smiling through her tears.
"Did you heylp mummy?"
"What darling? No, we were over by the rocks."
Jack furrowed his tiny eyebrows but soon lost all confusion as his father handed him a cookie.
"Come on son, let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
aint little two year old jack adorable? awww he's so sweet (( i'm sorry i almost killed him ))
i know this is short but it's sort of an intro chapter so to speak and i want these chapters to be short ahyway cos i NEED TO STOP WRITING SHIT LOADS THAT I DON'T NEED TO WRITE

for geekky, i hope you like it :3