Status: Another prompt! Thanks so much for these, I lovelovelove them.

It's So Nice to Finally Meet You

It's good enough to make me wanna fall in love

"Hey Jack! Where you going man?"
"Just for some air Matt, I'll be back in two secs."
The newly eighteen year old smiled to himself and walked out of the club, his ears ringing from the repetitive dance music that had been pounding in to his ears. The night was calm, the smell of alcohol and sick filling the warm, mid June air. Jack turned down an alley way to avoid the noise and took a deep breath, leaning against the wall and smiling at the stars above his head. He ran his calloused fingers along the stone wall, the bumps running along his finger tips and sending shivers down his spine as he scraped his short nails along it. The stars were bright against the dark, 1am sky and the streets were bare. The club he'd just escaped from was full of people, all grinding against each other to dance music and sharing bodily fluids that they normally wouldn't unless intoxicated. The air was salty against his tongue as the breeze from the Atlantic ocean drifted over the shore and on to the row of night clubs by the beach. Jack's friends had brought him here for hid eighteenth birthday, and he didn't have a clue where he was, he just knew that this place had "the best fucking clubs you will ever party in". The shit, repetitive dance music spilled out from all seven clubs on the road and the sounds mangled together, the outcome horrific. Jack pulled a face and sighed while a tall, pale man with long, curly, dark brown hair lent against the wall across from him. The stranger pulled a cigarette and a lighter out and smoked it, offering one to Jack and smiling politely as he shook his head.
"What you doing out here in the cold kid?"
A thick Louisiana accent slipped out of the tall, muscly man's lips and Jack smiled.
"Getting some air, getting away from my friends.... my very, very drunk friends."
The pair chuckled and Jack smiled as he pulled out his ringing phone.
"Hello?"
"Jaaaaaaaccckkkkk! Where are you baby? You're talking too long! I wanna have sex now."
Jack chuckled at his clearly drunk best friend and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Matt, go back to Rian and Zack, I don't want you wandering around alone somewhere you don't know. Especially when you're this drunk."
"But you're wandering around alone..."
"Fine, I'll come and get you ok? Stay where you are so I can find you."
Jack hung up, sighing, and shoved his phone back in his pocket before walking towards the exit of the alley.
"Where do you think you're going kid?"
The Louisiana accent asked him as the stranger grabbed Jack's wrist tightly. The teen gasped, spinning round alarmed and turned to get out of the death grip.
"To see my friend."
"No you're not. You're coming with me."
Jack tried to fight the muscly male off as he dragged him towards a dark corner and shoved him to the floor.
"My friends know I'm here, they'll come looking for me."
"Not when they're this drunk they won't."
"But... I'll scream!"
"What, and you think any one will be able to hear you in the clubs or anyone will be sober enough to care?"
The stranger chuckled darkly and smiled, sliding himself over Jack's lanky, skinny body and licking a line up his ear.
"No one will hear you kiddo, no one can save you."
Jack shivered, a single tear rolling down his cheek, and Jack's attacker smirked as he emptied Jack's pockets and put a knife to his stomach.
"You retaliate and this goes straight in, understood?"
Jack nodded silently and shivered as Louisiana's fingers trailed over the teen's pale, cold skin.
"You're so pretty. I bet you fuck like a whore, look at those hips boned. Ugh."
Tears flowed down Jack's cheeks and he chocked back a sob. The stranger ran his fingers along Jack's zipper and the teen suddenly got an urge to fight. He lashed out, pushing the stranger's hands away and getting up as fast as he could, running for the alley. He smiled as he got closer to the exit but let out a cry of pain and defeat as his attacker grabbed him round the waist and shoved him to the ground, climbing on top of him.
"What did I tell you, you little shit? You retaliate and this goes straight in. Well fuck you, no one will miss you when you're gone. Untalented filth like you, good for nothing slut."
Jack sobbed as Louisiana raised the knife above his head. Jack closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, awaiting the stab, but nothing came.

The boy looked up to see a head of blonde hair yanking back the muscle man and punching him in the face. The stranger fell to the floor, holding his bleeding nose, and the blonde boy that only looked about Jack's age kicked him repeatedly in the stomach.
"Pick on someone your own size asshole."
The boy was in black skinny jeans and a tight, white V neck. His hair was messy and his fringe hung over his caramel eyes. His skin was pale, paler than Jack's olive skin, and he was almost as tall as the Lebanese boy. His converse were black and wristbands covered his arms. This was probably the most inappropriate thought to have at this moment in time, but Jack licked his lips and smirked. This guy was pretty hot.
Jack spun round on to his knees to push himself to his feet, but by the time he was stood his savior had disappeared. Jack held his head, looking around and shouting.
"Hello? Anyone there?"
His question mas met by silence and he sighed, shrugging to himself before walking off to find his friends.

The teen walked through the club, blue, red and purple strobe lights blinding him as he walked through the dance floor, the music making his head hurt and the foggy, sweaty atmosphere making his throat scratchy. Jack smiled as he found his group of friends in a booth at the back of the club and Zack, the most sober of the group, walked up to him and pulled him in to a hug.
"Dude you were forever! Where'd you go?"
"I just went out for some air and I... I got mugged."
His best friend instantly sobered up and checked his skin.
"Oh my god you have scratches and cuts and bruises and oh god are you ok? Did they hurt you? What they take? Did they do anything else to you? How did you get here? Oh thank god you're safe."
Zack spoke at about 60 mph and Jack laughed.
"Jack I'm fine, they just took my phone and the $40 in my pocket. It's not much, it's ok."
"How did you get away?"
"This random blonde guy came and beat the shit out of my attacker. I stood up to say thanks and talk to him, maybe buy him a drink, but he'd disappeared."
Zack sighed and smiled.
"Well at least you're safe. Come on man, let's get shit faced."
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh look at that two chapters in one day