Status: Another prompt! Thanks so much for these, I lovelovelove them.

It's So Nice to Finally Meet You

New Market Court

Jack ran all the way home, his suit blowing in the wind and his shoes scuffing on the uneven concrete as his legs moved. He pushed people out of the way on the busy streets, groaning at women with pushchairs and teens in groups with their trousers down to their knees.
Traffic clogged the roads, honking horns and angry, late for work people yelled at the top of their lungs. Chatter from pedestrians mingled with the yells and running engines and the smell of smoke and car exhaust clogged up Jack's nostrils and made his head and eyes hurt. Jack reached the crossing, clenching and unclenching his fists as the lights stuck on red. Shoppers laughed and chattered in the crows surrounding him and as the young male looked down at his watch he closed his eyes and took a chance, shoving through the crows and sprinting across the uneven road. He just misses a car but he was long gone by the time the driver had started yelling at him. He carried on running, panting and wiping sweat off his busy eyebrows as he pushed his hair back and ran his hand down his face.
In the hustle and bustle, he could smell the delicious aroma of Oriental delicacies floating in the air, there must have been hundreds of take aways on this street. His stomach growled loudly at him and he remembered he hadn't had any breakfast. Salesmen got up in Jack's face, shoving questionnaires at him, but he kept running. He had to get home. He had to find him. He had to. As Jack finally reached his street he slowed to a jog that then turned to a walk as he reached his drive that then turned to a crawl and a flop on the floor as he reached his kitchen.
"I... Am never... Doing.... That.... Again."
He stunk of sweat and his suit was damp and sticky, clinging to him. His hair was stuck up at random angles and his heart was pumping so fast that Jack could hear it. He snuggled in to the cold, hard wood floor and sighed, closing his eyes and getting his breath back. As his heart slowed down and he started to cool off he walked in to his living room and pulled out his laptop, going on to google and searching guardian angels. (Because that was the best way he could describe Sam)

A guardian angel is an angel assigned to protect and guide a particular person or group. Guardian angels serve to protect whichever person God assigns them to, and presents prayer to God on that person's behalf. Every soul is assigned a guardian angel the moment they are put into a body. Each person is accompanied by a guardian angel, which acts as a guide throughout life. They originally patrolled the boundaries of the ramparts of heaven, but volunteer to descend to earth to stand by individuals to the end of their days. angels never minister selfishly, directing attention upon themselves. They serve in an anonymous manner that assures all glory goes to God.

Ok. This made sense. Sam had been saving Jack for as long as he could remember, and he never let Jack see him. What if Jack had a guardian angel? But according to lore everyone had a guardian angel, but wouldn't that mean no one would ever die of unnatural causes? Assuming guardian angels can't stop dying from age. The young man sighed, closing his eyes and ruffling up his hair.

angels are extremely "limited" in the extent to which they can help you and/or interact with you UNLESS you invoke them (invite and ask them to help). When you ask for their assistance, you literally open the floodgates for their glorious Light to reach you! And if there is one particular angel that you wish to call on, the cosmic protocol is to ask them 3 times in a row. This helps the one being called to distinguish whether you are just "thinking about" them, or whether you seriously want to "get their attention".

So all Jack had to do was ask this dude for help and he'd come running? That was the easiest thing Jack had ever heard of. The problem was he didn't know his name. He guessed that he'd have to find out. Maybe if Jack locked all the doors and tried to kill himself? But what if Sam didn't come? Then Jack would be dead. Jack didn't want to die, he wanted to be saved. The Barakat boy sighed and closed his eyes, slamming his laptop shut.
"Dude... If you can hear my right now, give me a sign or something? Tell me where you are?"
Jack waited a while, hearing complete silence, but then as he'd almost given up he heard a bang in the kitchen. He ran as fast as he could, smiling at the piece of paper taped to the door. He pulled ut off the glass, picking up the empty starbucks coffee cup up off the floor that had been left under the note. Jack rested the cup on the kitchen side and read the note.

Come find me Jack
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh it's starting to get interesting now (finally)