Status: Another prompt! Thanks so much for these, I lovelovelove them.

It's So Nice to Finally Meet You

Dream a little dream

Jack sat in the coffee shop for hours and hours, he'd ordered about seven coffees and now was on his sixteenth water and it was almost eleven.
"I'm sorry but we're closing. We were meant to close ages ago but I didn't know if you were meeting someone."
"Something like that.."
Jack chuckled and got up.
"Well thanks anyway."
The worker smiled politely and Jack made his way on to the almost empty streets of town. A flash of caramel hair caught his eye as a guy ran past him and jack sighed.
"Hey man watch where you're-"
The man turned round to apologise, and Jack gasped.
"It's you!"
The stranger set off running again, Jack instantly following.
"Hey! Hey stop! Stop that man!"
He turned a corner, and his beautiful stranger was gone.
"Fuck!"
The lanky male ruffled his hair, sighing to himself and walking home.

I give up. I don't care anymore.

The Barakat boy collapsed straight on to his bed as soon as he came in and fell almost instantly to sleep.

Jack... Jack wake up...
Jack slowly opened his eyes, groaning at the sudden sun light in his room. His eyes travelled to the bottom of the bed were e saw his saviour stood.
Don't give up Jack... I'm here... Come find me...
Jack groaned and sighed.
"I don't know where you are! And every time i see you you run away!"
The figure on the end of the bed sighed and smiled softly.
Come find me
"But I don't know where you are!"
Yes you do. Just follow your instinct Jack. Come find me...
"Can I just ask you one question?"
Of course
"What's your name?"
...Alex

Jack shot up in bed to a pitch black room, his eyes slowly adjusting. He looked around for the stranger, and sighed when he saw he'd disappeared.
He sat on the edge, fully clothes with his head in his hand. He caught his reflection in his bedroom mirror and sighed.

"Alex..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry the last two have been so short but the last chapter was like three word pages long and IT DIDN'T FUCKING UPLOAD LIKE WTF YOU FUCKING CUNT
Anyway yeah sorry but at least now Jack knows Alex's name!!