Heavenly

☽♡☾

She paces back and forth in front of the crystal doors that lead to the balcony, muttering softly under her breath. “Aya,” she mutters quietly at first. “AYA, PLEASE!” her voice echoes off of the walls loudly. I merely look up from my book as she storms over to where I'm sitting. “Are you even listening to me?” I would be as rich as the Neo-Queen herself if I had a penny every time the princess had one of her outbursts.

“Yes, my Lady.” My red lips curl up into a smirk as my long black lashes peel back to reveal bright green eyes. She glares at me as she stomps her foot on the marbled floor. Her cold gaze brings warriors to their knees, but it sends electricity through my veins. In fact, I almost crave it.

“You know not to call me that when we're alone, you promised.” She crosses her long slender arms under her chest, her pink brows furrowed together. Her gaze softens, and she looks like the child I grew up with.(The girl who would pout when she got vanilla ice cream instead of strawberry.)

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my throat as I stood up and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, her nose burrowing into the crook of my neck. “Yes, I know. Want to tell me what's troubling you?” I purred softly into her soft hair.

“They always treat me as if I am a child. There was a mission today, a simple little escorting mission, and I was not even allowed to be in the party. Don't they remember how well I did when I was just a kid? When I went back to train with my klutz of a mother, forgive me, she was though you didn't get to see it... She wasn't always so graceful.” her voice comes out muffled as she buries herself further into my neck, her arms tightening around my waist.

Standing in this position was getting more awkward by the minute so I walk back... amused at how she follows like a little puppy, not even looking up or letting go.

I sit on my bed, my back against the pearly white headboard. I love watching her crawl her way to me. She lays her head on my chest, looking out the little window, the stars shine brightly. “I just don't understand why...” she grumbles. I can feel the heat of her breath on the exposed flesh of my chest.

“Well,” I run my fingers through her long pink hair, which she has worn in the same style since she was a child. She gets so flustered when I remind her much she resembles a cute fluffy rabbit. “You are the only princess of Crystal Tokyo. You are important, and so very precious to many.”

“I don't care!” She snaps, her head rose from it's spot on my chest. Her eyes were level with mine. “I am not a child.”

“No, you are not.” I agree.

“I want to help protect people, too.” I can see her bottom lip trembling. I cup her cheeks with my hands.

“You do, and will. They don't look down on you, if that's what you're thinking.” I can feel her inching closer, her breath hot on my lips. “Princess,” I begin, but she slips a finger and presses it to my lips.

I can see a small smile etching across her face, a laugh behind her eyes. “How many times have I told you not to call me that?”

My tongue slips between my parted lips to tickle her finger. However, she's too quick and moves, deciding to settle her hand on my shoulder. “You know me, I'm not too good with directions.” I smirk and tilt my head back. She wraps her arms around my shoulders pressing our bodies closer together. Her eyes begging me to tell her the one thing that she yearns to hear. “Yes,” it sounds so much like a hiss.

Her eyes harden and she stiffens up a bit, her lips pursed together. I chuckle once again before leaning forward and gently pressing my lips against hers. “I am yours, my love. I love you with all of my soul, and I know that you will be a wonderful warrior, when the time is right.” She smiles against my lip as her hands search my back, looking for the zipper to the back of my red dress.

Heaven, every second I get to spend with her is pure bliss. I couldn't ask for more from my princess, my love. From her full pouty lips to her kind gentle heart, I love everything about her. I'll always be by her side, if it's at the throne or on the battlefield.