It's All About Stickin' It Out

I'll Be Fine, It's Not The First

I took the hand, it was warm and it made my stomach do something I've never experienced. "

Whats your name?" he asks as he hands me my items.

"Al-Alex Gaskarth." I mutter. He hears me and I see a flash of realization cross his eyes.

Dammit.

My past always has to run everything.

But he doesn't say anything. "Its nice to meet you." he smiles again. "I'll see you around." He walks away with his backpack hanging from one of his shoulders. I felt my heart pounding. This wasn't actually happening. I almost forgot the incident before our interaction I almost step on the boy writhing in pain below me. I smile a little. I walk past the boy and walk into the class.

--

"Dammit." I mutter. I cant concentrate during anything. I almost ended up daydreaming and walking around the large highschool. This Jack guy hasn't been able to leave my head. And I havn't seen him at all since then. But my first day school might have been amazing if it weren't for the people. "Oh my gush. He has Jack Barakat in his pity train.. He's like one of the most popular seniors."

Was it really my fault? I didn't ask him to beat the guy up. And he did it before he even knew who I was. I wanted to punch the next person that even uttered my name. They had no right to ware my business out and talk about me.

As I wandered in my thoughts, having internal arguments with myself. I bum into someone, "Oh my gush I'm sorr-"

It was him. Jack Barakat.

He smiles "Its no problem."

I liked his smile, it could brighten a room, or a hallway in this case.

"I-I wasn't looking where I was going.. I'm sorry." I was stuttering again. That damn stutter.. It always made me sound weak, it was why I didn't stand up for myself. It was why I didn't gain friends, because I hated it when people would laugh at my stutter.

"Its alright!" he laughs. "Oh. You're the kid form this morning. Alex. Right?"

"Ye-yeah.." I say. My cheeks were burning and I really hoped they weren't red.. That would be pretty weird.

"Hey.. I heard about you getting pushed around and shit.. You shouldn't take it.. Fight back if you have to." I look up when I hear him say that.

"I-Its not as easy as it sounds." I sigh. Jack nods. "That's true.. But if you're having trouble with anything.. If you want to talk, call me." He then reaches over grabs my hand and drops a piece of paper on my palm.

"Its my number. Even if you just feel bored, or maybe want to hang out just give me a call." he gives me another smile and leaves.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just really bored.
I'm not a good writer but I like to write when I have the free time. It just helps me let my tension out. :)