It's All About Stickin' It Out

You're Running Through My Veins

My parents weren't the type of people that took a "It wont happen again" seriously.

They were forcing me to go to a group counseling session or something like that. My mom said that it was for the best and my dad agreed.

They wanted the best for me, I knew that. It was just painful to see that my life just changed because of a thing that I attempted. I didn’t understand why my parents were caring about me so much now. It wasn’t like I tried to leave this world to get attention, no, that was the last thing on my mind. But whenever I thought about the change in my parent’s behavior I kept thinking it was for their sake.

Like they didn’t want to be known as the parent of the suicidal kid, like they were embarrassed or something.

It was a Friday evening, instead of being home and writing things on my blog I was being forced to go this random building and talk to a random people.

I take off my seat belt and sit there. My parents were watching me from the front seat, both just intensely staring into my soul. I tried hard not to yell at them to look away.

“We love you.” My mom said. She said it every moment of silence. It was sort of comforting but I knew she wasn’t saying it because she wanted to, more to keep me here.

I sigh as I open the car door and close it.

The building was like any office building, bricked with windows. I didn’t want to go in. I wanted to go somewhere else, but I could feel my parents stare on my back so I pushed the glass door open and went inside.

There were many doors inside of the building.

There was a janitor and I asked her where the group was and she told me it was on the second floor third door on the left.

I clicked the elevator door button and waited for it to open, it felt like forever and finally it opened with a ding and I stepped inside. I pressed the second button and the door was closing until I heard someone yell “hold on!” and a hand flew into the space that left and the doors bounced back open.

And there stood a familiar face.

"Jack?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't think of a lyric to fit this scenario hah.

NEW MUSIC EVERYWHERE.
Paramore, Fall Out Boy, The Summer Set, and The Maine. It is crazy.
Plus the tour pictures from Spring Fever.. I CANT WAIT. I only have 11 more days left :)