A Confused Battle

The Note

They returned to the scene to collect her friend from the floor, and the note jumps out.
"I'm sorry I have to do this, I truly don't want to hurt anyone but myself, and by hurting myself I'm dragging everyone down with me. I lost everyone in my life, I walk around alone , so what's the point. My only friends are basically the greatest people anyone could ever meet. Capitol S was a life savior and so was Capitol L but of course, there's the few people in someone's life that makes them want to end it. I wish I could write a letter for everyone explaining myself, I'm sure some people will be upset, but I pray no one really cries over my death, it is what I wanted, which is why I tried, and if you're reading this then I succeeded. I appreciate everyone who's been there for me in my life. I truly do love all my family and friends, even the people I've lost, you all were important to me someway I'm just ready for the suffering to end. I just did not like living, not that this world will be much better, I've always been too afraid to kill myself, not for fear of dying, but for fear of who'd find me, what they'd do and I don't want anyone to find me and feel as screwed up in the head as myself. I want to set myself up as an example for everyone going through my position, just because I did this doesn't mean everyone does, life will get better, you shouldn't cut, burn, erase, not eat, purge, no you are beautiful, handsome, gorgeous. Everyone is, don't let anyone tell you differently please. Don't end up like me, if you're having problems seek help, talk to someone, someone will be there for you."
Final words were written in hopes of getting her point across. She's hoping it gets out, she hopes that someone will understand the words written down and understand what was going through her mind.