Status: Complete <3

Steam Punk Goggles and Ink Stained Hands

Plots And Plans Made By Doctor Who Fans

DREW'S POV

~

Kier is a mean person. A very, very mean person.

We were supposed to have plans but his mum wanted him home tonight, so instead Luke went round his to talk to him. Apparently Luke found a girl he thinks would be perfect for Kier. I was invited round first but 30 minutes’ walk didn't really sound appealing considering how tired I was due to lack of sleep. Yeah, I spent the whole night thinking about Barrone, which is really bad considering I should be angry at him for switching classes because of me. Am I that unbearable? Maybe he changed for another reason? No, then he would have said something to me in the hallway or in detention. Maybe he just didn't deem me worthy of telling because he didn't think of us as anymore the classmates. Still though, common courtesy would be to say something about it to me.

Thoughts like this stopped me from being able to rest and relax; all I could do was think and worry.

So now I'm tired and once again thinking about the dark-blonde haired boy from art class. The boy who intrigued me, the boy whose story and life wasn’t plastered over Facebook for the world to see, the boy who held mystery, the boy who got a lot of detentions, the boy who now appears to be avoiding me…

I decided not to dwell on thoughts of Barrone any longer and grabbed my favourite spotted blanket of the back of the sofa and wrapped it around my bare shoulders; I really should have stuck a shirt on earlier but after cancelling my plans, I just threw on some sweat pants I had on the floor and made my way downstairs. I leant over and grabbed the tv remote of the low table next to the sofa and flicked mindlessly through the channels before finding something that appealed to me. Thankfully the program was only a few minutes in and the Doctor Who theme tune had only just started playing. I’ve seen all the episodes at least a couple of times each before but I don’t like to start half way through an episode, it just feels weird.

I sat back and smiled as David Tennant walked onto the screen; I prefer him to the new Doctor. I like Matt Smith, but it’s just not the same, you know? I continued to watch the episode for another half hour, letting the sounds of the show wash over me as I watched if casually, not paying full attention. My brain only snapped it’s focus back to the screen fully when the Doctor started exclaiming something about having a plan.

Wish I had a plan for what I’m going to do about Barrone…
Am I being over obsessed with him?
I spoke to him for like one day for god’s sake!
But there’s so much about him I want to know and understand.
There’s so much which is confusing me…
Including why the hell I can’t stop thinking about him!
He was nice when we got to talking during detention, he seemed more comfortable than before. Then he suddenly moves class and ignores me in the hall!
Wait, detention…


The answer hit my like a ton of bricks; detention!

He said himself he’s a regular. Though I’m not sure why, he doesn’t seem like a trouble maker. Though his behaviour is really weird and I still don’t know what the hell happened during the art lesson. But I can ask him tomorrow, can’t I? Because even if we’re not in the same class the detentions are all still held in the same room after school.
I can’t believe I’m doing this again…


I justified it to myself by laying out some solid reasons in my head.

A) I deserve to know why he switched class and if it was because he has a problem with me.
B) He doesn’t seem very social, it would be nice for him to have some friends (though whether I stick around to try and be one depends on reason a).
C) He’s one of the only people in the school I have yet to figure out, he piques my interest.

And D) Well, honestly I just want to see him again.


Before I go and earn myself detention though, I have some information scouting to do. I want to know if any of my friends know anything about him or if they knew anyone that was close with him. I’m sure I’d have time to chat with them in lessons; we have Music with Mr Toro for a double period first thing in the morning and he all ways lets us talk as long as we get the work done at the same time. I’ve always liked Mr Toro, he’s one of my favourite teachers and also a kickass guitar player.

As I returned my focus to the tv, I realised the episode had finished and the credits were rolling down a bar at the side of the screen while the channel showed an advert about one of their new shows.

Well, the Doctor solved the mystery and fixed the problem.
Now I’m going to do the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya! Sorry for the late update, I was going to update over the weekend but I didn't have time in the evenings to write as I updated my BVB story on Sat and on Sunday I went to see Fearless Vampire Killers! :D They were amazing and I got to meet the whole band after except for Luke who I couldn't see anywhere. They're all such amazing people! <3

So, Drew has a plan ;)
I should be updating again on Thursday :)
P.s If any of you are on Wattpad and want to add me i'm KilljoyAndProudOfIt (the same as on here :) )
Thanks for reading! <3