Status: will update when possible ... sorry if its bad my first time

If Only He New ..

first day

*Ashley*
Woke up to my alarm clock blasting Nickelback. I hit the wake button and walked into my daughter room . only see her sleeping softly laying in her light purple crib . I smiled softly and started to pack her bag for I can drop her off at day care I packed:
3 bottles
Dippers
Wipes
Socks
Change of outfits
Baby blanket and teddy bear
Snacks and juices
Then I stared to get ready I jumped into the shower and let the warm water run over my body once I got out I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78067487 (sorry I'm on my tablet so can't really create it how I wanted).

Then I went back into the nursery when we were both ready I put her in her car seat and picked up the baby bag and my purse , keys and I phone and my tablet and put it into my purse .I picked her up and locked the front door I slowly made my way to the end of the driveway where My car awaited.
I opened the back door and put Sophia car seat inside and buckled her in and secured her seat then I softly closed the door and made my way to the driver side and put the baby bag and purse on the passenger seat . I started the car and looked back an saw Sophia looking at me with Her big blue/grey eyes giggling happily as she plays w. The plus toy attachable`s and smiled at me which I returned. just then there was a knock on the passenger window .... I looked and there he was Mr. Hottie himself .
♠ ♠ ♠
That was horrible and bad iknow
I'm on my tablet so their are allot of mistakes sorry :<