Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Time for some FUN

Once Allie was in Cali she went to find her uncle’s place that he’s letting her use while she’s there for the three weeks. When she unlocked the door, she placed her bags down and ran over to the security system to put the code in that’ll shut off the alarm, which was earsplitting loud. Allie ran back to the door closing it and locking it for now while she grabbed her bag and began putting a few things away while hiding others. Allie decided to grab her purse (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77582258) and go walking the streets to see what there is to see and take in. Of course she got some iced coffee but wasn’t paying attention, instead she was paying more attention to her feet and the wedges she was wearing then paying attention to anything else. Every now and then she’d take some pictures since she thought it was more beautiful then the ones she had seen on the internet. Allie glanced back down at her feet again and next thing she knows is that she feels a cold wet liquid running down the front of her shirt. Either she had bumped into someone or someone had bumped into her spilling her iced coffee. Allie being Allie thought that the person had gone, so she ended up saying the first thing that popped into her mind. Allie:” Bloody Hell, oh man cold ice down my shirt…..cold ice on my boobs!” To her surprise the guy was still standing there, Zac:” Oh I’m sorry, are you ok?” She took her sunglasses moving them atop her head, she straightened up and told him not to apologize, that it was really her fault anyways. Allie:” Stop, I’ve to quit looking down at my feet like I did back in high school.” She looked up at the guy finally smiling, and saw who it was. Allie:” Ah, sorry for that awkward comment by the way.” Zac:” Don’t be, it was funny. I’m…” Allie:” Oh I know who you are, big fan by the way too. Nice to meet you Mr. Efron, sorry again.” Zac:” Don’t be, I walked into you. You know who I am but I didn’t catch…” Allie:” Oh I’m sorry, I’m Allie Hawke.” He smiled extending his hand to shake hers, Zac:” I’m sorry, I wish I could stay longer and talk to you but I have to be going.” She nodded, bent down picking up the cup, she went into the ladies room to rinse it out then came back out. She went back to the house but looked for a recycle bin to put the cup in. She didn’t notice that Zac was following her. Once Allie got back to the house and unlocked the door, she grabbed a drink and sat down at the desk where her laptop was, she logged onto Twitter. Before she signed into Twitter however, she went to Facebook and updated her status: Literally walked into Zac Efron just moments ago. He’s really nice, too bad I didn’t get the chance to take a pic with him to remember this day! Annalise happened to be on and messaged her, once she posted it.
Annalise & Allie’s Facebook Message:
Annalise: No way, really?
Allie: Yes really, I was walking down the streets sight seeing, looking at the different stores and taking a few pictures here and there. I glanced down at my feet for only a moment, and we both walked into each other.
Annalise: What did you say and what did he say?
Allie: I thought he had left, so I said the first thing that came to my mind which was Bloody Hell, oh man cold ice down my shirt…..cold ice on my boobs! He thought it was funny.
Annalise: Whoa, that’s pretty cool Allie. Well sis, I’ve to go for now ok, I will be on later.
Allie said goodbye and then logged off of Facebook where she logged onto Twitter. Zac meanwhile was outside in his car, he went to his Twitter to see if she had left him any follower’s requests or something, that way he could follow her back. Instead, he went through all his comments or posts that mentioned his name. He didn’t see anything from her, so he posted: “Walked” into a beautiful young woman a little while ago. If you comment and I know it’s you, I’ll follow you back. Allie updated her stream on Twitter when she saw what he put, she smiled and commented: I’m not beautiful but thanks anyways. Sorry again for walking into you. Zac posted: It’s ok, I got to meet you, just hope I get the chance to see you again though? Allie smirked, but responded: If you can track me down and find me, then I guess we could hang out or something.
Allie finally went to change her shirt, she then sat back down only to draw. She waited a little while for a response but got off her laptop. About twenty minutes after getting off there was a knock on the door. Allie got up to check, she peaked through the window and smiled shaking her head. “I can’t believe he really found me!,” Allie. When she opened the door, he stood in the doorway smiling. Allie:” Wow, can’t believe you found me. Please come in.” Zac came in and she locked the door back up behind him, then turned to him offering him a drink then handed him a bottle of water. He looked around, Zac:” Nice place!” Allie:” Thanks but it’s not mine. It actually belongs to my uncle. I saved up enough money for three weeks here, so he let me and my three friends stay while we’re here.” Zac:” So where are your friends?” Allie looked away a moment, she told him the jest of what happened and he in return simply smiled at her. Zac:” That’s ok, it gives you more time to possibly hang out with me. Maybe I could show you around if you’d like, that is?” Allie was surprised but then she looked confused, Allie:” Wait, why do you want to hang out with me? I mean, not that that’s a bad thing or anything of course I’m just a normal person or as normal as anyone can be.” Zac:” Exactly. Most people see me in the streets they run over and have to get pictures of me, with me or come talk to me. Even though we walked into each other and are talking right now, you’re calm and everything, not freaking out. You’re treating me like I’m not some famous celebrity who you see in movies or on tv. You’re treating me normal and I’m both glad and grateful, that’s why.”
Allie couldn’t believe it, she just couldn’t help but smile when her eyes met his. She moved the laptop when she heard that she got a message on Yahoo, Allie:” Um, could you hold on a moment?” Zac nodded and watched her look at the message, he saw her type: Annalise could I get back to you in a little while, I’m hanging out with Zac? Annalise didn’t say anything just yet, Zac:” So where are you from?” Allie:” A not so great place in Mass but it’s still home.” Zac:” Maybe I could go with you to bring you home when it’s time?” Allie smirked at him, Allie:” Maybe I guess, if you’d like to.” All of a sudden Allie noticed her laptop and saw that Annalise wanted to do a video call. Allie smirked moving the laptop by him, she made sure that he was ok with it. The video got all set up and Annalise saw Zac pulling Allie onto his lap. Allie turned to look at him, Allie:” I was getting a chair you know.” All he did was smile, Allie:” Oh hey Annalise, told ya I was here with Zac!” Annalise:” We are so going to see his movie when you get back, right?” Allie peaked over at Zac with a small smirk, Allie:” Oh hell yes we are. Come on, did you see the previews and how big his arms are? Ah ya, we’re definitely going to see it when I come home!” Annalise saw Zac’s face and the way he smiled, Zac:” And I’m going with her to make sure she gets home safely!” Annalise smiled shaking her head, just when Logan walks in. Annalise:” Babe look who’s hanging out with Allie!” He looked and instantly said something that made Allie laugh. Logan:” Hobbit, don’t rape him. Oh has he been your only visitor?” Allie looked at him curiously, Allie:” Um ya why do you ask?” Logan chanced the subject, Allie knew he meant something specific and told him that she’ll find out later. Zac:” Ready to go?” Annalise looked at both of them curiously, Allie:” I’ll tell you later!” She logged off, shut off the laptop and hid it, grabbed her keys in the bag and set the alarm. Allie:” Hey, don’t you have things or plans to do?” Zac:” Anything I have coming up or have to do, you’re coming with me. I want to spend as much time with you, any plans that involve me leaving Cali, I’ll either postpone to another time or I’ll go but hurry back.”