Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Does It All Come To An End

Zac grabs her hand with a smile as they head to the car, but instead of heading back to the airport, Zac tells the drive to go to Ground Zero. Allie’s mouth drops when she hears him say that, she shook her head with a smile. Zac:” What?” Allie:” I can’t believe you announced that you might be falling for me!” Zac:” I told them might, but between the both of us, I am falling for you!” When they pulled up to ground zero Zac got out and helped her, then brought her over to where it was. He pulled out her camera from his pocket handing it to her with a smile. Allie stepped on her tippy toes kissing his cheek. She took a few pictures of the site to remember, she wanted to take a picture with him but thought it was rude. Allie felt her phone going off, when she pulled it out she saw that it read “HOME”. She answered it looking at him, Allie:” Hey memea, what’s up?” Aunt Mary:” Not memea, um so I just saw you with that guy on the view. What was all that about?” Allie:” He’s the one that’s been showing me all around California while I’ve been there. He forgot that he was scheduled to do the view this morning and asked if I wanted to go with him. I thought it’d be pretty cool so I said yes, he didn’t know or expect them to call me out and want to talk to me too. Why?” Aunt Mary:” I was just curious how Whoopi and Sherri are in person?” Allie told her smirking and shaking her head. She told her she had to go they were boarding their plane back.
When both of them did finally board a plane back, she looked upset. Zac:” Allie, what’s wrong?” She shook her head saying nothing, Zac:” I know there’s something wrong, or at least something on your mind. You’ve been in your head since we left Ground Zero. Please just talk to me?” Allie took a breath closing her eyes for a moment. Allie:” Alright, I’ve just been thinking of how we will play out. I have less than a week left in Cali and we’re both developing feelings for each other. To be honest, I don’t want this to be considered or classified as a fling, a onetime thing or anything. I guess I’m just scared to know what’ll happen, that’s all.” Zac smiled and reached over touching her hand. Zac:” Don’t worry, when you leave I’m going with you. I will spend a few days there so I can see you and Annalise, see that you do finally go and see my movie only with me. When I do go back to work and other things, I will keep in touch. I will make sure of that, and you know that by now.” Allie smiled, nodded since she did in fact know that, and held onto his hand.
Once they got back, both went to their rooms and changed, Allie knocked on his door. He let her in and asked what she was smiling at. Allie:” Nothing, oh before I forget…thanks! I’ve had fun while on my little vacation!” Zac:” So have I, it was my pleasure. Don’t worry, I’m not letting you go that easy.” He kissed her and began dancing around the room with her.
The last night finally came, Allie had already packed away everything for tomorrow. She couldn’t sleep however, so she snuck into his room, opened the door only this time she closed it quietly behind her. She went over to the bed and carefully moved the blankets getting in. She went right next to him and put her arm on his. The moment her arm was over him he looked down at her and could make out that she was there, so he moved closer. Zac:” Allie, what’s wrong?” Allie:” Nothing, I…I can’t sleep that’s all.” Zac:” So you got in bed with me?” Allie:” I need to get some sleep before I’ve to leave tomorrow. I know this will help, are you sure you’re still going to come?” Zac:” Mhmm, don’t get why you think this’ll help but ok. Yes of course I’m still going to go with you. I want to make sure you get home safely, besides I told you I’ll be there for a few days. So I can hang out with you more and I’ve to see what you and Annalise think of my movie!” Allie:” Yes about that, you should know that we are more than likely going to pretend you’re not there. That means that you’ll hear a variety of things that will come out of our mouths and how the two of us are together.” He chuckled and told her ok, he laid back down and was surprised that she moved so her head was now on his chest as was her arm. Zac put his arm around her and they both fell asleep fast.
Heading Back Home
Zac woke her up in the morning, both changed (http://www.polyvore.com/allie_going_home/set?id=119469811) quickly and headed to the airport. He decided to upgrade her ticket so they both could sit in first class together. Allie:” You know I don’t want you to feel like you have to fly to me or fly me to you.” Zac:” I’ll fly you to me or with me for certain things, don’t worry about that babe.” Allie looked up at him curiously, Allie:” Like?” But Zac shook his head no, and she leaned over kissing him on the cheek. Allie:” I love hanging out with you!” He held her hand smirking, when they landed, Allie checked her phone, Annalise left her a text to text her when they land and both her and Logan will be there. So Allie text to tell her they just landed, Annalise told her that they were near the airport and would be there soon. Allie looked at Zac and he could tell that she was excited and but very nervous as well. Zac:” Take a breath and try to relax. Why are you so nervous?” Allie:” Oh just because now that my friends will see you in the flesh, I just know that they’ll interrogate you so to speak. Just be prepared is what I’m telling you.” He grabbed some of her bags and followed her off the plane with a smirk. Zac:” I’m not scared, in fact, I can’t wait.” She looked at him with a curious look, Allie:” Hmm, ok we’ll see. Ok, there’s Logan and Annalise.” They went over to them where Allie gave Annalise a big hug then gave Logan one too. Allie:” Um, well this is Zac as you already know, Zac this is Annalise and Logan in the flesh!” Annalise got that smirk and Allie knew what it meant. Annalise grabbed Zac’s arm and walked ahead of both Allie and Logan. “Let the interrogation begin,” Allie thought. When they got to the car, both Allie and Zac climbed into the back, she reached over and grabbed his hand. He turned and smirked, giving her a reassuring squeeze of her hand.
Once they got to the house Allie brought her things up to her and Annalise’s room, when she came back down she looked at Annalise who brought her to the kitchen. Annalise:” He’s approved, don’t worry. Breaking your heart is far from his mind and he will do everything to prevent that from happening.” They returned to the guys and decided to just watch some movies, which is what they were doing when Tyler came home. He looked around and saw Allie, he asked for a hug. Allie gave him a hug but he let go when he saw Zac walk back into the room. Tyler:” Um why the hell is he here?” Annalise:” Because we asked him to stay while he made sure Allie made it home safely. Before you go any farther, he got a hotel room so don’t waste your breath.” Tyler saw Zac smirk, Allie moved so Zac could sit back down where she put her head on his shoulder. Tyler stood there shaking his head, Tyler:” Of course you asked the celebrity to stay. You want to make sure you get a little of him for yourself isn’t that right Annalise?” Annalise shook her head with a smirk, Allie leaned over to Zac, Allie:” Not a good idea, she’s about to handle him her way.” Annalise shot off the couch, grabbed Tyler by his throat pinning him to the wall. Tyler looked over at Logan, Tyler:” Dude, Logan are you going to help me out here?” Logan:” Um no. You got yourself into this and you can find a way out by yourself.” Tyler looked at him in disbelief, then looked back at Annalise. Tyler:” Never mind, she won’t do anything.” Allie:” Bad move dude,” Annalise:” You’re just bad that you’re not the one getting all the attention from Allie anymore that she moved onto someone who actually likes her, actually shows her what he sees in her and the good that she is. She could only put up with you for so long, only put up with so much from you. Making obvious passes and you just brushing them off. Got anything else to say?” Tyler:” She’s only using him like you taught her how to do. But then again, he’s using her to. So, when will I see him leave your room? I know he’ll have more fun with you over her, I mean look at her.” Annalise tightened her grip around his throat, her fist clenched. She swung twice and nailed him in the left eye and jaw. Allie stood up and went over to him, she stood there for a moment and Zac saw her getting ready to throw a punch. She clocked him in the nose and the way it sounded she knew it might’ve broken.
Allie knelt down, Allie:” Oh and by the way, I’m sure judging by the way we all feel right about now, it’s safe to say that we no longer want you living here.” Tyler got up, he glared at them all, Tyler:” Just curious…Where’d you learn how to throw a punch like that?” Allie pointed over her shoulder behind her at Zac, Tyler mumbled “figures” under his breath. Tyler:” That’s fine, I’m gone.”