Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Allie Pushes Her Love Away, but To Save Him

Allie pulled her phone out and called Annalise. Annalise:” You’re here?” Allie:” Yes we are here. Who do I ask for or…” Annalise:” I’m on my way down to get you.” When Allie hung up, Zac pulled her over to him and began rubbing the side of her arm. When she saw Annalise, she knew right then and there just by her face that it was one person…Logan. Allie rushed to her friend’s side to comfort her (http://www.polyvore.com/annalise_allie_hopital_to_visit/set?id=145087478) . Allie:” What, what happened?” Allie looked at her but knew she wasn’t ready to say. She walked with Annalise while Zac hung back a little. While they were all still silent in the elevator Annalise turned to Zac, Annalise:” I know you love her but you might want to go after this.” Zac & Allie:” Um, why?” Annalise:” I don’t mean forever, I just mean until this is all taken care of. He’s not going to stop, I know it. First Logan, then it’ll be me, followed by you just to get to Allie but he could just save you for last and do the worst to you.” Allie looked at Zac with a sad scared expression, he knew it too. He didn’t realize though that she wasn’t scared for her safety, she didn’t care for her safety, and it’s the safety of those close to her.
Zac’s Thoughts:
“How can Annalise tell me that I should leave when I look at Allie and all I can see on her face is horror? Whoever’s after them, I’m not going to just leave and let them get hurt, especially Allie. No I, I can’t, I won’t.”
Allie looked back at Annalise for a while, the out of nowhere she got this look. Allie:” Tyler?” Annalise nodded, Annalise:” He broke into the house while we were gone and beat Logan. It was quicker than Logan knew because we both know that he could’ve laid Tyler out. Maybe now that he knows you’re not scared to hit him he won’t do anything but I’m not so sure, since he left this…” Allie took the note from her, it said: One down and three left to go. Allie:” That’s why you told Zac he should leave, if Tyler knew he wasn’t here or around, he might leave us alone and forget about him. I’m not scared of Tyler or whoever he decides to bring, let him see our guys who’ll stand with us for a while.” Annalise:” Allie I know who you’re thinking of, and it’s Avenge, especially because of Logan…but they can’t. They have photoshoots coming up, press about their new album. I tried. I even talked to Syn who wanted to come but couldn’t.” Allie began playing with her fingers Annalise knew she was thinking of things. Just as a thought was about to come to her, her phone went off. She got it quickly to put it on silent, then looked at the call. She turned the phone to show them that it said Kristen. Allie:” Ah hey, Kristen.” Kristen:” Allie hey, I want to know if I can send the link to your story to the rest of the cast.” Allie:” Yes that’s fine. If any of them want the number you can give it to them too, but only if they ask.” Kristen:” Ok thanks. Is everything ok? You seem like you’re rushed.” Allie:” No, a jealous friend of mine is pissed off that my two friends agreed with me dating Zac. He decided to take out one of my friends leaving a note behind saying that we’re next as well as Zac. I’m sorry and I’ll call you back later.” She hung up and put her phone away. Zac saw her playing with her fingers again, she stopped when they got to Logan’s room. Zac watched her closely while she looked at Logan, he read anger, but frustration and sadness across her face. She began getting teary eyed, mumbling something more to herself then to Logan. The look on Allie’s face, Annalise knew, she knew that Allie would trap Tyler and make him pay some way. Annalise took Allie aside, Annalise:” You should really explain to him what it is you’re thinking of doing. I don’t want you two to lose each other and if you don’t explain it to him, you’re going to lose him. Plus I know you and I don’t want you to push him away either.” Allie looked at Zac, she didn’t want none of that either but she thought that the only way she could get revenge or whatever on Tyler was to act like she wasn’t with Zac, which she thought by was to push him away. Allie:” Ok, I will tell him.” Annalise looked at her, Annalise:” If you don’t, I will. You know that.” Allie nodded and went back over by Zac, she grabbed his hand walking away.
Allie and Zac Talk:
She took him out of the room and walked away before she turned to look at him. Allie:” I have this idea that might work, I need to tell you. Ok, here goes, I want to act like we broke up, we’re not together anymore then when Tyler sees that, he’ll want to hang out where I’ll get him to admit what he did and planning on doing. I just had to tell you because I don’t want it to upset you or anything.” Zac grabbed her hands in his, Zac:” Don’t worry, I won’t lose you. I’m glad you told me and I will play along.” Allie wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. Zac smiled and asked when she wanted to “break up”, Allie told him back at the house since she had a feeling Tyler was keeping eyes and ears on the house. Zac nodded, they filled Annalise in who looked skeptical. Allie looked at Logan, Allie (mumbles):” I’m going to get him back Logan, I’m going to get him. Don’t worry!” She gently gave him a hug and turned to leave. On the way back to the house Zac asked what they’d like the fight to be about. Allie:” Hmm, why don’t we disagree on moving in together? You want me to leave with you but with what happened to Logan I tell you I can’t. You get upset and leave telling me what when I’m ready to really be with you give you a call but you can only wait so long.” Even though they were staging it, he saw Allie almost on the verge of crying. Zac (whispered):” Don’t worry A, it’ll all be fine and work out. It’ll be hard not talking to you or seeing you or texting you though.” Allie nodded, she gave his hand a squeeze, Annalise looked back and asked them if they were ready. Annalise looked at them in the rearview mirror and saw them nod. All of them mumbled “show time” under their breaths. Zac looked at Annalise, Zac:” Ah Annalise, could you go on in. I’d like to talk to Allie alone for a moment.” Annalise nodded heading into the house, Zac meanwhile looked at Allie with smile. Tyler was a couple houses down with binoculars watching them. Zac:” Babe come on, just leave all this behind and move in with me. Whenever you want to visit you can always come back. I’m not stopping that.” Allie grabbed his hands holding them, Allie:” You know I can’t, not with what the hell just happened with my friend Logan. I can’t just…just walk away like that. Not with him in that bed like that, and my friend Annalise, how she’s feeling. They’re more than just my friends, they’re my family.” Zac looked at her and shook his head, Zac:” If and when you’re ready to leave this all behind then give me a call, I’ll be waiting. Just remember, I won’t wait for you forever.” With that he went into the house, grabbed his things and left for the hotel. Allie stood there watching him drive away, she grabbed a rock and threw it after his car then fell to the ground crying. After a little while of crying she finally made it into the house where Annalise looked at her shocked. Annalise:” Allie, a…are you ok?” Allie:” Yes, Zac and I had a fight and we broke up ok. I don’t want to talk about it.” She told Annalise what happened, then went to her room. She secretly wrote down all of Zac’s contact information on a small piece of paper and hid it so she’d still have it. Just not on her phone or laptop anymore. She deleted all his contact from both of them, changed her status to It’s complicated. Tyler was watching, he got on video chat.
Video Chat w/Tyler:
Allie accepted it, this time she was crying, Tyler:” Ah hey, I ah…I saw that you changed your status, so I’m just checking to make sure you’re ok?” Allie:” Yea I’m fine, been better of course. It’s just that he doesn’t understand how much both Annalise and Logan mean to me, how they’re my family.” Tyler:” Yes I know.” Allie:” Hey ah, could you…well would you like to come over, you know and maybe keep me company?” She acted like she was all nervous and fidgety on purpose, waiting for his response. Tyler:” Um, are you sure that’s a good idea. What about Zac?” Allie:” I told him to go back to Cali and forget all about me. I can’t focus on anything, I’m just worried about Logan and what happened. I’m determined to find out what happened, I can’t believe someone would do something like that to him. At least have the guts to take someone on man to man, so the other person has the chance to fight back. Otherwise, you’re just jumping someone, right?” Tyler:” Right. Has…has he done something to upset anyone lately?” Allie:” Tyler, look are you coming over here or not?” Tyler smiled and told her that he’ll be there in a little.