Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Tyler Gets....

Tyler gets there and lays with her in his arms, comforting her. The next few days they get close, he always subtly asking if she’s any closer to finding out what happened to Logan. Allie:” Ya, I’m getting closer, why do you keep asking?” Tyler told her it was just nothing, she looked at him curiously. Meanwhile, while Tyler and Allie are hanging out, Annalise went to the neighbor’s houses to find a few things out. When she reached the house of Tyler’s friend she began flirting with him, while hoping to be invited in. Once she was invited in, she began snooping, she found their surveillance room which she took pictures of and went back out to talk to him. Brody:” I’m sorry to hear about…about you’re ah boyfriend.” Annalise:” Oh yea, it hasn’t been a good month. Wait, how’d you know about it?” Brody:” It’s a small block, news travels and plus it happened on the street from what I heard. Everyone on the street knows about it.” Annalise:” Right. So why’s Tyler spying on my house?” Brody choked on his food, then looked up at her. Brody:” Um what are you talking about?” Annalise:” I know it was him that jumped Logan. He left the note behind threatening the rest of us. I also know it was his handwriting. Now, would you like to explain to be why you’re spying on my house or shall I wait for the cops to raid the place once I show them pictures. That way they’ll also go to my house and search for the bugs that’ve been planted.” Brody:” You’re bluffing. You know what, go right ahead. The cops can’t just barge in here on some crazy girls assumptions.” Annalise got up, she walked behind him pulling her phone out. Annalise:” Hmm, guess we’ll just see about that now won’t we.” She walked to the door and left, not even halfway down the street Annalise called her friend at the police station to see if he could come over. Annalise:” Ah Arthur, when you get off work could you please come over to my house.” It wasn’t until two am when he got off his shift and could make it. Annalise had him stay outside while she talked with him. Annalise:” I wanted to know if you could sweep the house for bugs, I know our old roommate jumped Logan and left this. (Hands him the note) I also found out where he has been staying and that he has been spying on this house. I found this (shows him the pictures of the surveillance room at Brody’s house.)” Arthur:” Yes, I’ll come back tomorrow with my team and sweep the house. If we find anything we will let you know of course.” Annalise nodded, she thanked him, gave him a hug and turned back into the house locking up and going back to bed.
In the morning while Annalise made breakfast, she looked over at Allie. Annalise:” Are you coming to see Logan with me today?” Allie:” Yes of course. Wait, doesn’t he come home today? He’s been in there for almost a week.” Annalise:” Yes I know. Doesn’t it feel like it’s been a month? Yes he comes home today. Oh hey, I’ve a friend that’ll be stopping by today. He’s going to let me know when he’s heading here, I’ll let him know that you’re on your way so you could let him in.” Allie nodded knowing that Annalise will explain later what all that was about. They went to change in their closet since they still didn’t know where the cameras were exactly. They went to the hospital and the minute Logan saw Allie with no Zac he looked confused. Logan:” Ah Allie, where’s Zac?” Annalise glanced at Allie, she knew that Allie misses him, even if all this was her idea and she told him about it. She knew that Zac must feel the same way and misses her too or at least she hoped. Allie looked away going to the window, Logan looked at Annalise confused. Annalise (whispered):” They broke up.” Logan:” But, why? They’re prefect together and are in love.” Annalise shrugged, she wanted to tell him everything, the plan, all of it but she didn’t want to say anything in case Tyler had spies or people snooping around. Logan:” How’s she doing since the break up?” Annalise:” Um about that….” Logan:” NO, please tell me she’s not with Tyler?” Annalise:” Yes and No. Since the breakup she has been spending a lot of time with him, but they haven’t been lovey dovey or anything at least in front of me.” Logan looked over at Allie, Logan:” What’s happening to our sister?!”
They hung out for a while when Annalise’s phone went off. Annalise:” Ok, Allie’s on her way now. She’ll let you in, alright thanks again.” She pulled the keys out and gave them to Allie, she nodded and left saying that she’ll be back. Driving home, she played the music loudly, until she pulled in the driveway that is, then turned the car off and waited for Arthur to show up. When he got there he gave her a hug and she unlocked the door to let him in. He let her stay in the house so it didn’t look suspicious or anything, while his team scanned the whole house. When the found the bugs, he took them, bagged and tagged them. She thanked him and within a few hours they would be going to Brody’s house to get them both to bring in for some questioning. Arthur sent Annalise a text informing her, as well as when they get him to admit he did it he’ll let her know.
A few hours after they got Logan home, they got the text. Brody sold his friend out and since they had Tyler’s prints all over them, his signature was on the receipts as well, they put a restraining order on Allie, Logan and Annalise as well as the house. Arthur kept him in a holding cell for hours due to what he did to Logan and warned Tyler that it’d be jail time if he breaks or violates the restraining order. Allie didn’t seem happy or upset, she didn’t seem like anything. She couldn’t find where she put Zac’s contact information, when she got home, she turned her room apart. She finally found them and added them to her phone again, she text him and told him to come over. She began getting nervous while she waited, it was only a week and a half since this whole plan went into play but that was long enough for her. Zac was there in about fifteen minutes, when she heard the car door she checked. She flung the door open and ran out to him, Allie jumped in his arms wrapping her arms around his neck Zac kissed her back holding her tightly. Zac:” I know it was only a week and a half but it was way too long for me. Not being able to see you, watch you, be near you, hear your voice, text you or anything like that. I was sitting in the hotel room looking at pictures of you and a few of us. I had you on my mind the entire timses.” Allie:” Oh I know, you were all I thought of. I just went crazy in my room looking for the paper I wrote your contact info on, I couldn’t remember where I put it. I’m so glad you’re still here and in my arms at the moment.” Zac:” Me too, so what happened to Tyler?” she told him and jumped on his back while Zac walked into the house. She jumped down and Zac gave Logan a handshake and Annalise a hug. He said it was nice to see them again. Logan:” Um wait, I thought you and Allie broke up?” Zac looked at him, then at Allie and Annalise. Annalise:” Um no sorry love. We told you that because we weren’t sure if Tyler had people following us and spying on us.” He nodded but still looked confused so they explained everything.