Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

What Then COmes Next For The LoveBirds

Zac smiled at her, Zac:” Well why not introduce me to them then?” Allie looked up at him biting her lip with a smile, she nodded and they walked over to the desk. Allie:” Sara, Dan, Bossman this is um, this is Zac, Zac this is Sara, Bossman Ron, and Dan.” Zac shook all their hands, Zac:” Allie is too shy, I’m her boyfriend!” Allie looked down at the ground, feeling her face turning red. Bossman:” Oh, you’re her boyfriend. And when did this happen?” Allie:” Oh my three week vacation in Cali, I sort of walked into him!” Both her and Zac began laughing, their own little joke. Zac:” Almost ready to leave?” Allie:” Yes, waiting for my replacement. Why, what do you have in mind?” Zac kissed her forehead shaking his head with a smile. Allie:” Awe, no hints or anything?” He shook his head again with a smile and walked away taking a tour of the place by himself.
When Allie’s replacement finally showed up, she grabbed her things, clocked out and walked over to Zac who was smiling and extended his hand out for hers. Allie took his hand and followed him to his car where they drove off. She looked out the window, then turned to watch him. Allie decided to pull her phone out and took pictures of him, when he stopped at a red light he turned to look at her then and smiled. Zac:” What’s with all the pictures?” Allie:” No reason. I just like to take pictures, that’s all.” He looked at her and nodded, going back to driving. Allie:” What are you planning?” Zac didn’t say anything, until he stopped driving. Zac:” We’re here. What makes you think I’m planning something?” Allie looked at him smirking then looked away. He got out and opened the door for her, he helped her out and they went into the building. Zac:” You’re going to see us lending our voices to a movie. And you’re right, I am planning something but you’re not finding out just yet!” He kissed her cheek, and led her into the rooms. Allie enjoyed all of it, she had fun watching.
A few months later Zac surprised her again at work. She ran to him and gave him a kiss. Allie:” What’re you doing here?” Zac:” To get you once you’re off the clock. You’re my date to an awards show in two days!” Allie:” I’m your date to what?” Zac smiled and told her that she’ll see, while Sara was thinking out loud. Sara:” You’re his date to an awards show, hmm. The only thing that’s on tonight is the Teen Choice Awards.” Allie looked at him curiously but he didn’t give anything away. She didn’t think he’d actually take her to that. Once she was off the clock he told her to grab her things and they’ll leave. As they got in the car her phone rang. Allie:” Hello?” Rob/Kristen:” Why Allie, how are you today?” Allie:” Oh ah hey Rob and Kristen. I’m good, I just got out of work and now I’m with Zac. How’re the both of you doing?” Rob:” I’m good, Kristen is stressing. She doesn’t know what to wear to the Teen Choice Awards tonight. (Kristen) I am not, I’m narrowing down what I’d like to wear. What’s Allie going to wear?” Allie:” Oh, um I don’t know. Who knows, maybe I’ll surprise everyone and wear a dress!” Kristen:” Is Zac still bringing you here before the show so we can do your hair and make-up? Then we can all leave together!” Allie:” Hmm, hold on I’ll ask. (To Zac) Kristen wants to know if we’re still going to their house so she could do my hair and touch up my make-up.” He nodded, Allie:” Yes we still are Kristen. So, who else wanted to read my story?” Rob:” I have and it’s rather lovely. I like how Carlisle is a major character being like your father, only you get along with him more. I also like how you have your character having a little of everyone’s power, that’s real great.” Kristen:” Both Rob and I love it, we told Nikki Reed, Boo Boo Stewart, Liz Reaser and Peter so far, the only one who I sent it to were Liz and Peter though. I know they’ll love it and then the others will want to read it too.” Rob:” No you also sent it to Jackson and you’re waiting to find out if Taylor wants the link too.” Allie:” That’s good, I’m glad two more people like it. Yea Rob, one of my friends said that she likes how I’ve given Carlisle more of a role in my story than the actual books.” Rob/Kristen:” We’ll see you soon, so bye for now.” Allie:” Ok, bye guys!”
She turned her attention to Zac, who was smirking. Zac:” What?” Allie:” Don’t what me, you know what.” When he didn’t say anything she smirked with a sigh, Allie:” I can’t believe you’re taking me to the Teen Choice Awards, or that we’re going with Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson!” He grabbed her hand bringing it up to his mouth and gently kissed the top of it. He brought her home, she went through her few dresses and skirts he had bought her back in Cali. She pulled Annalise into the room and asked her which one she thought would be good for the awards. Annalise:” NO Way, he’s really taking you?” Allie:” Yes and not only is he bringing me there but we are stopping by Rob and Kristen Stewart’s place for a little bit before we head to the show.” Annalise picked the one Allie had her mind on, then she helped Allie put it into its carrying case along with the shoes.
When it was time, she grabbed her bag and Zac followed her out to the car. As he drove to the airport, the got on their plane, when they landed he drove to Kristen and Rob’s. Allie rang the bell and Kristen threw open the door, pulling Allie into a huge hug. Allie:” It’s so good to see you again Kristen!” She said the same to Rob when he gave her a hug too. They had a little time, so Kristen asked what happened when she had called before, so both Zac and Allie explained the whole thing to them. Once time grew closer, Kristen grabbed Allie’s hand bringing her up to her room. Allie grabbed her dress and changed (http://www.polyvore.com/allie_teen_choice_awards/set?id=145972257) when she came out Kristen smiled. Kristen:” Oh Zac’s going to fall in love with you all over again Allie. You look so beautiful!” Allie:” You really think so? What about my hair, should I tighten up some of my curls while I leave it half up half down?” Kristen looked at her picturing it, she nodded and Allie went back into the bathroom to get to work on her hair and makeup. Once the hair and makeup was done, they added the shoes. Kristen had gathered some of her jewelry and told Allie to put it on. Kristen touched up her makeup, Kristen:” So are you excited for tonight?” (More excited and nervous. I can’t wait to see and possibly meet some more actors/actresses from Twilight!” Kristen:” Um yea, you actually get to meet one…(doorbell) NOW!” Allie looked at her confused. Kristen:” Taylor wanted to ride with us, so you get to meet him now!” Kristen finished changing, she did her hair and makeup putting on both shoes and jewelry at the same time. Kristen:” Ok, go ahead and wait right there, that way we can surprise Zac!” Kristen went down, she gave Taylor a hug. Kristen:” Taylor, one of our biggest fans is so excited to meet you! Ah Zac, are you ready to see Allie?” He nodded with a nervous smile, Kristen called Allie and she slowly came down the stairs. Zac turned to watch her, he was amazed and in love. Taylor smiled himself, he looked like he was also in love. When Allie came down, Zac grabbed her hand spinning her. Zac:” Wow, you look absolutely stunning!” Taylor:” Ah yea, you look really beautiful!” Kristen:” Allie meet Taylor Lautner, Taylor this is Allie Hawke. She wrote that Twilight story I’ve been telling you and everyone about.”