Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Allie Makes Friends

Taylor:” It’s nice to meet you finally Allie, Kristen hasn’t stopped bragging about you. How you’re not crazy like our other fans, that you’re sweet, smart too.” He stuck his hand out to shake hers, Allie however hid behind Zac at first. She finally shook his hand, Allie(mumbled):” It’s nice to finally meet you too. Would you mind if I take a picture or two with you?” Taylor told her he’d love to, and she gave Kristen the camera to take the picture. When Kristen was ready to take the next one, Taylor took charge and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Kristen got the picture of it happening and how surprised Allie truly was.
Taylor’s Thoughts:
“Too bad she’s with Zac Efron, Allie’s really cute. Hmm, wonder why Kristen didn’t mention it and she was wright. Allie’s a down to earth, fun loving, cute, person. Hope I could sit with her at the awards as well. Can’t wait to see how she is when she sees some of the others from Twilight! Oh and I definitely need to read her twilight story”
Zac:” Are we ready to go?” Everyone agreed and went out to the limo, Allie sitting between both Zac and Taylor. She ended up placing her head-on Taylor’s shoulder, Rob was the first one to notice and notice how much attention Taylor was paying to her. Rob(whispered):” Hey Kristen, I think Taylor might like Allie, look!” She watched Taylor, he was smiling and when Allie pulled her camera out to look through the pictures, he smiled at that too. Kristen(whispered):” I think you’re right!” She said I could give her number to anyone in the cast if they ask. So? K Yes, I’d love your number please. I’m going to read the story or some of it later to. So, I have a reason to text her or call <T She doesn’t care if you have a reason or not, you’re a new friend like Rob and I are. So, if you don’t catch her in a bad mood or at a bad time, she’s good. <K He looked up at her and nodded, Oh you’ll love the story too, by the way! <K Why’s that? <T All I’m going to say is that her character Lexi must decide if she wants to be with Jasper, Embry, or Jake <K He sat there thinking about it and smiled glancing at her.
Once they pulled up, Rob and Kristen got out, Taylor went next and stuck his hand out for Allie just being polite. Allie took it and quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek, Taylor walked away smiling while Zac got out and wrapped his arm around Allie. They stood posing for pictures and down at the end of the carpet before they went into the building, Kristen grabbed Allie to get pictures with the trio. Surprisingly when they went inside and found their seats they were all seated near each other. Allie looked around and realized that her and Zac’s seats were by the cast of Twilight’s. She looked and saw that Nikki Reed, and her husband were going to be there as well as Boo Boo Stewart, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene and Peter Facinelli. The only one from that group that wasn’t going to be there was Jackson Rathbone, the other cast members who played the other wolf pack and the Volturi. Kristen saw Allie hiding her smile, she leaned over to get her attention. Kristen:” Don’t worry, you’ll be able to talk to them and get your pictures with them later.” Peter asked what she meant and Kristen told him that that was their fan Allie who also is writing a twilight story. Plus, she’s not like the typical fans either. Peter:” And she has her own twilight story?” Kristen:” I’m almost done reading the last two chapters she posted. A lot of people who’ve it like that you’ve a bigger part then you do in the books. Allie goes through the books; she’ll take some from it but adds her own twist and more to it as well. Since you’re the father to the Cullens that’s what you are in hers but she has the father part that she pays more attention to.” Kristen could tell that he was considering it, Peter:” Hmm, would you resend that to me if you haven’t already?” Kristen nodded and made a mental note of it when Elizabeth heard that she went through her email and marked it as important.
The show got started and when Zac was up for an Award, she squeezed his hand. They announced that he was the winner, when he got up he gave Allie a kiss before heading onstage. Zac:” You know, it’s all of you fans that make me feel like the Lucky One. I know I really am a Lucky guy thanks to my beautiful girlfriend Allie!” Allie’s face as turning red, she could feel it and when Zac sat back down he gave her the award to hold. Zac(whispered):” I love you Allie!” She bit her lip looking at him, then leaned in for a kiss. When Carly Rae Jepsen performed, Allie was standing up dancing by her seat, then Flo Rida came out and Allie began dancing with Zac. Kristen watching Taylor, he didn’t get up to dance, when Allie spun around and saw him not dancing she smirked. She looked at him, Allie:” Dance!” He didn’t get up still, Allie:” Awe, come on Taylor!” When she still didn’t get him to dance she looked at him with a smirk. Allie(whispered):” Dance with me?” He looked in her eyes and when he saw she was serious he smiled.
Most of them Twilight cast left, they went onstage to give a sneak peak of their new movie, Taylor, Peter and Elizabeth stayed in their seats. Taylor was watching Allie’s reactions, she moved so that she was literally siting on the edge of the seat and watched. When they showed either Jake or Jasper or even Seth, he saw her smile. The cast came back to their seats, only to get up a little while later when they won. The whole cast got up this time, Allie was standing by then and screaming. Kristen:” And that’s our new friend Allie!” Taylor:” Our shy fan isn’t so shy and quiet now is she!” The camera showed her and she simply shrugged with a small smirk. The show ended with Justin Bieber, which Allie was singing along to. Kristen had asked the cast to come back to the house with her for a little while, a little party. She told Zac so that Allie could come and hang out with them. When Allie got there, she looked at them all blushing bright red. Peter went over to her first to introduce himself, Allie:” It’s great to finally meet you!” Peter:” And you as well my dear. I can’t wait to read this story you’ve been writing.” Allie:” Oh I hope you like it, a few people like how the Cullens treat me as they do Bella. So, I’m part of the family and become close to all of them. I end up calling both Charlie and Carlisle dad. Some of my friends think that I have you a bigger part.” Peter:” And I can’t wait to read it!” Allie:” Thank you sir.” Kellan Lutz came over next and smiled. Kellan:” Hello Miss. Allie, and, how are you?” Allie:” I’m good, actually after seeing that clip of Breaking Dawn Part 2, I really want to see it now!” Kellan:” And why’s that?!” Allie:” Well, one I’m a huge fan and two, I need to see it. I know my friend Annalise is looking forward to when Emmett and Bella have their little arm wrestling match. Emmett’s her favorite!” Kellan:” Is that so. And, who’s your favorite!?” Allie looked away glancing at Taylor. Kellan:” I take it that you’re a big fan of Jacob?” She shook her head, Allie:” Well, Jasper is my favorite for the Cullens but in Breaking Dawn I am starting to like Emmett a lot too. Jacob and Seth are my favorite for the wolves. Actually, let’s just say that I like everyone except for Edward, Aro, Caius and a few others. That also goes for cuteness wise as well.” Kellan smirked at her, Kellan:” So where am I on the list then?” Allie:” Hmm, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle.” Kellan:” So tell me about Emmett in this story you’re writing.” Allie:” You’re the one I get along with the best out of everyone even if I’m Jasper’s blood singer. You picked me up this one time and I got out of your grip, you couldn’t believe it.” He smiled and gave her a hug, Kellan:” If you want to take pictures, just come and find me!” Allie blushed, Allie:” Ok, I will.” He walked over to Kristen, Kellan:” You can send me the link to Allie’s story, I’d love to read it.” She nodded, Kristen played some music and watched everyone. Allie went back over to Taylor and bumped into him, he smiled. Allie:” Dance?” Taylor:” With you?” She nodded and they began dancing, Zac had her camera taking pictures. She got pictures with the whole cast together as well as individual ones. Allie:” Thanks, all of you for a wonderful evening. I had a great time. When those who read, the story has any comments, questions or whatever, you can ask Kristen and Rob for my number and/or my email to get in touch with me. Thanks again, everyone!” Both Taylor and Kellan kissed her cheek before she left.
When Zac brought her to the hotel, Zac saw her going through the pictures, smiling sweetly, blushing at a few. He went to the bathroom; he saw her standing there shyly looking at him. Zac:” What?” Allie:” Dance with me!” He smiled and walked over to her, Zac:” Shall we do a slow dance to start us off my lady?" She giggled but nodded, stepping towards him. They began dancing to music they heard in their hearts, Zac slid the hand he was holding over so it was resting on his heart. He saw her looking at him curiously, Zac:” You have my heart!” Allie looked him in the eyes smiling, Allie:” I know, and you have mine! I love you Zac!!” They smiled staring into each other’s eyes until they leaned in, their lips touching for a moment before her hands went up into his hair and pulled him to her where their lips met again.