Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Zac & Allie's Love Grows

When they woke up, Zac had his arms around her, she looked up at him and smiled. Allie:” Morning!” Zac:” Good Morning beautiful. How’d you sleep?” She blushed and leaned over kissing his cheek. Allie:” Probably the same as you!” She went to get up but he pulled her back, Zac:” You’re very beautiful when you wake up. Plus, I like to wake up and see that face of yours!” She leaned down and kissed him, as they were getting into the kiss, she pulled away. She leaned back down to kiss him again but as their lips were about to touch, she pulled away again. Zac:” Having fun?” She giggled and gave him a quick kiss, then got up. Allie peaked her head back in and went over to him. Allie:” Will you get up?” Zac:” Why?” Allie:” I want to spend every minute with you before tomorrow when we go back to our texts, phone calls and IMs.” Zac:” And video chats!” Allie nodded and walked away again, Zac finally got up. Zac:” Nope, I’m making breakfast this time.” She smirked, Allie:” Can I use your laptop?” Zac:” Of course, go ahead.” She grabbed the laptop and her camera, she logged into twitter first to add the pictures and tag everyone in them. Soon after she uploaded the one of her with Kellan and Peter, they followed her. She did the same for facebook, only she added them all to an album she called Teen Choice. She tagged Zac Kristen, Rob, Kellan, Peter, Ashley, Boo Boo, Taylor and Liz. Her friend Annalise was on.
Allie & Annalise Video Chat:
Annalise:” So, you had fun I take it?” Allie:” Yes, definitely. Before we went to the awards, we went and got ready at Rob and Kristen’s house. Taylor Lautner showed up and we all left for the awards together. When we got our seats, I noticed we were surrounded by the twilight cast, all except Jackson. It was great, Zac told me that he loves me, Taylor said I wasn’t the shy fan when they won since I was very loud. After the show, we went back to Rob & Kristen’s where the cast all showed up to hang out, talk and take pictures.” Annalise:” I saw that, those pictures were amazing. Did Zac take them?” Allie nodded glancing over at Zac over her shoulder. Annalise:” Awe, is he making you two breakfast?” Allie:” Yep. Zac took most of the pictures but the few I took with Taylor before the show, Kristen took.” She grabbed Zac’s laptop and went over to where he is. Zac:” Why good morning Annalise. How are you and Logan?” She saw Zac and Allie both smile, Logan:” Ah Allie, could we have a word with Zac please?” Allie looked at them curiously, she glanced at Zac and nodded. Before she left, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, then headed for the bathroom.
While she was in the bathroom, Logan and Annalise looked at Zac. Logan:” Do you really love her?” Zac looked at them, Zac:” With all my heart. When I’m on a set or no matter where I am if I’m away from her she’s always on my mind, all that I think about. When I think of her smile or how she gets shy, I always find myself smiling! I can’t even go a minute without thinking of her, of what she might be doing, how cute she is when she sleeps. We could sit here in a room and not say anything, yet we know what the other’s thinking. I love when she opens up, when she feels comfortable enough to dance in front of me or sing!” Annalise was watching both his facial features and body language; she knew he meant what he said. Annalise:” Awe, he’s really in love!” Zac:” Can I ask you both something?” They both nodded, Zac:” You’re both close to Allie, do you think she loves me back?” Logan:” Oh definitely. We catch her smiling a lot and we ask what’s up. It’s usually her thinking of you as she’s looking at pictures of the both of you on her phone, Ipod and computer.” Annalise:” She sleeps with that white teddy bear you sent her, sometimes mumbling your name as she sleeps with a smile across her face. The moment she comes home from work she’s staring at pictures of the two of you together of drawing pictures of you! I can tell by the way she talks about you, how her face lights up at the mention of your name. When she’s with you, I can just tell because she has never acted like this before. Trust us, she’s in love with you!” That made Zac smile and Allie came up behind him wrapping her arms around him. He moved, wrapped his around her and she stood up to kiss him. Annalise looked at them, when they pulled apart Annalise saw Allie smiling looking up at him. Zac:” Breakfast is almost done!” Allie:” Thanks Annalise, Logan. I’ll be on later, love you guys” Annalise:” And we love you both too.” Logan:” Yes, we’re glad you and Zac found each other! It’s good to see you finally falling in love with someone.” Allie thanked them again and shut his computer down.
Zac put the breakfast plates away when they were done, Allie:” Have you made or thought of any plans for today?” Zac:” Nope, I thought we’d just stay here and enjoy each other’s company.” She agreed and went to shower. When she came out, he was smiling at her. Allie:” Um, what?” Zac:” Rob wants to know if we want to spend the day with him and Kristen? I told him that I’d ask you but I don’t mind.” Zac smiled at her, he reached out grabbing her hand, he pulled her over to him and she sat in his lap. Zac just looked at her Zac:” I love you Allie. I really do.” She pulled him into a kiss her hands in his hair, when she pulled away she smiled at him. Allie:” Zac, I love you too. When I’m not with you, I’m always checking my phone, my email. The minute I’m from work I text you, I look at pictures of you and can’t help but smile. You’re all that is on my mind, I sleep in some of your shirts sometimes too, but always with the teddy bear you sent me! I even dream of you, you’re all that I want and all that I need, babe I love you!” She kissed him again and smiled.
A year passes and Zac and Allie are just as in love as when thy began dating. She was used to the paparazzi, the red carpets, all of it. Allie was closer to Kristen and Rob as well as the others from twilight that talks with her. Zac was at the house as well as both Kristen and Rob, just hanging out. Zac:” I want to take you on a vacation.” Allie:” Ah yea, good luck with that.” Zac:” I don’t care if I have to go to your work as well as Logan’s and talk with your employees. I’ll get someone to cover for you both.” They didn’t quite believe him but it was only the beginning of spring. Allie:” So Rob, how’re you?” Rob:” Good, been spending some time with the rest of the cast of twilight. I don’t want to fall apart from them and lose contact.” Kristen:” Speaking of twilight, a few members of the pack asked for your story, so I sent it to them. Elizabeth, Nikki, Ashley and I all talk about it. Has Taylor been in touch?” Allie:” No, why?” Rob:” He has this huge crush for you and on you but I guess he gave up.” Allie:” Awe, I had no idea.” Allie showed Rob and Kristen her room, she gave them a small photo album that simply had a design she drew with sharpies. The front read: New Close Friends. When they sat on the bed they saw a drawing of them both in the front, then them with Allie. They also had a copy of the pictures of Allie with the others from the movie. Kristen got up, pulled Allie into a hug and thanked her, then Rob did the same. Allie:” Oh hey Kristen, I started another Twilight story. I’m still working on the other one, but I’m going through Breaking Dawn so it’ll take me a little while.” Kristen:” Oh, can I read the new one?” Allie smiled and grabbed a small stack of papers clipped together. Allie:” I was hoping you’d ask. I haven’t typed it up et, but there’s about nine chapters right there. Some are a little longer than others. Hope you like it.” Rob laughed because Kristen sat right there on Allie’s bed and began to read it. Half an hour later she came out of Allie’s room, smirking at her. Kristen:” So does Jacob imprint on her before she’s fully a vampire, she has his kids? What about what’s going on with her and Demetri?” Allie(giggling):” I’m not sur. I’m thinking of how to keep Demetri and the rest of the Volturi involved, but not sure now.” Kristen:” I love it already and I can tell that you’re having fun with writing it.” Allie nodded, and they got ready for dinner which Rob was making now.