Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Vacation...And What

Zac indeed went to Logan’s work, he talked to his boss and a few of his employees to convince them to cover for him for two weeks. Once Zac was done he went to the gym to talk with Allie’s boss and employees. Her boss had no problem with it, Zac also got two of her friends to cover for her for the two weeks. He told them that she’ll cover their night shifts or any shifts they would like for two weeks in return. Zac went back to the car pulling out his phone, he called Kristen. Zac:” Hey Kristen, Allie and her friends got coverage for two weeks. Still serious about vacationing together?” Kristen:” Oh most definitely. Allie’s like a sister to me now. I’d love to go on a vacation and have her there. I’ll start packing and planning.” Zac went to Allie’s and let them know. Zac:” Allie, Annalise, Logan I have some great news. We’re going on a vacation, but I’m not telling you were. You’re both covered for two weeks, now go start packing.” Zac smiled when Allie looked over at him curiously. Zac:” How about some new swim suits for you?!” Allie:” Hmm, ok. But you don’t get to see them until we get wherever it is we are going.” Zac smiled that smirk she loves. When Allie went to her room both her and Annalise’s bags were packed. Allie:” Camera, batteries, chargers, battery chargers?” Annalise nodded, Allie:” In that case, time for some swim suit shopping!” Allie explained that Zac’s not to see them until they get wherever it is they’re going. Annalise agreed, Allie:” Oh did you pack my pills?” She got a nod from her friend, and was informed that her laptop and cords were also in there as well. Annalise was sneaky too and packed some sexy undergarments too.
They left heading for their favorite store, Annalise picked out some cute suits, while Allie’s were cute as well but got some sandals too. The difference was that Annalise filled her suits out, she had the curves too. Allie however, wasn’t as curvy, she just didn’t seem to fill her suits out. Annalise:” Don’t worry, Zac’s not going to be able to keep both his hands and eyes off you!” They bought the ones they wanted, left and when they got back home they cut the tags off them and packed (http://www.polyvore.com/allie_swim_suits_lingerie/set?id=197887606) them away. Zac:” Are you all packed?” Annalise:” Yes we are.” Zac:” Ok good, let’s put the bags in Annalise’s jeep, then get ready to head out.” Annalise looked at him but it was Logan that spoke what she was thinking. Logan:” Where are we going?” Zac:” Rob and Kristen’s house until our plane leaves tomorrow.” Allie had a feeling he has something up his sleeve but not sure yet. Zac got behind the wheel, Logan up front with him while the girls were in the back. Zac put one of the stations on that Annalise favorited, and the girls began singing. The top was down as well, so their hair was blowing everywhere but they didn’t care they were enjoying themselves. Allie pulled out her phone to try Taylor, I’m sorry Tay. Rob tells me that you have a crush on me and honestly I didn’t know. I wish you’d think about still being my friend? <A. She clipped the phone to her tank top strap waiting. Half an hour later she got a reply What, Rob told you. I’m going to kill him. Of course, I will still be your friend. You’re too good a person to not have in my life, even if it’s only as a friend <Tay Awe thanks, Tay. I’m glad and grateful. Hope to see you soon, to hang out sometime! <A. He told her that they will hang out soon which made her smile. When they pulled up to the house, Allie and Zac watched Logan and Annalise’s faces as they took it in, and they hadn’t even gone inside yet.
Allie walked up to the door and right as she was about to knock, the door flew open and she was pulled into a hug. Allie:” Hey Kristen!” Rob pulled her into a hug as well as soon as Kristen let her go to breathe. Then everyone was invited in, where they all just hung out and had a good time. Kristen pulled out the alcohol later as it grew darker. Allie only had two small drinks, she didn’t want more.
Fun with Questions:
Kristen was talking with Logan and Annalise, then took another drink. Rob:” So Zac, Allie...are you two in love with each other?” Zac put his arm around her smiling, Zac:” Yes definitely. I’m completely in love with this woman, I love everything about her.” Allie:” Yes I’m in love with Zac. I love him with all my heart, I mean he’s always making me smile. He treats me like I’m the only one on his mind. He knows when I’m thinking about him, he leaves me messages if he missed me or just with the time differences sometimes. He makes my face light up all the time whenever I’m thinking of him, watching him doing something or whatever.” Zac tightened his arm that was around her, which they both smiled. They asked both Logan and Annalise some questions as well. Kristen:” So Allie, if you hadn’t meant Zac and weren’t dating him, which guy from the cast of Twilight would you want to date?” Allie blushed, Annalise giggled since she had a feeling who Allie would pick. Allie:” Well, I’m not sure. I guess it would be whoever I had the chance of meeting first and have a connection with.” Annalise:” Hmm, thought you’d actually say the name!” Rob:” You know who she’d pick?” Logan:” Of course she does. Her and Annalise know everything about each other.” Kristen:” Well, I figured she would’ve said Taylor Lautner or Jackson if he wasn’t married!” They looked at Allie who was nonchalantly drinking Zac’s drink. Logan:” So where are we going for this vacation anyways?” Kristen shook her head, Rob:” Nope, we’re not telling you guys?” Kristen:” That’s why it’s a surprise. Can’t tell you.” Allie(mumbled):” Kellan, Taylor, Charlie or Boo Boo!” Annalise smirked, rather surprised.