Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

A Surpise of A Lifetime

They woke up to Kristen blaring music to make sure they get up. Allie looked at the time, it was only 6:30am. Kristen:” Allie come on, get up and dressed. Then Join us downstairs for a quick breakfast before we leave.” Allie got up, took a quick shower, changed (http://www.polyvore.com/allie_heading_to_vacation_spot/set?id=197890240) and went downstairs. They ate their breakfast before heading to the airport. Are some of the cast going to join us one day while we’re there? <Zac Some of them said that they’ll be there but I don’t know. <KStew. He nodded and they got in the car after putting their bags all in the trunk. Rob wanted to drive, which was great because While Allie was sitting in the back of the car her head was on Zac’s shoulder and she was falling asleep. Kristen kept waking her up, Annalise:” You want her to stay up she just might need coffee!” Rob didn’t need to hear the word coffee twice, before they knew it he was pulling into a dunkin donuts. Not only did Allie get the same coffee as Zac but she got two wake up wraps as well. Kristen:” So, Taylor text me the other day.” Allie:” Um, ok.” Kristen:” He wishes he would’ve met you before Zac. He only says that because he thinks you’re an amazing person, but he hopes you have a great friendship. He’s glad you and him became friends.” Allie:” Oh, I know. We talked the other day and I told him how I feel about Zac, how I wouldn’t change it for the world. Then he said that either way he’s glad that I was brought into his life, that he hopes we become good friends. So, do we get any clues as to where we’re going?” Kristen:” Yea, I haven’t seen him this happy or enjoying himself like he acts when he sees you or at the mention of your name. And no, you don’t.” Allie shrugged, Annalise pulled out the Ipod she had and put the converter in it so they could both plug their headphones into it and listen at the same time. When they heard some of the songs they’d sing along up until they reached the airport. When they got on the plane they took their bags to first class, both Allie and Annalise looked to each other shocked that they’re in first class.
When they found their seats together, Rob grabbed the champagne passing the glasses around. He raised his glass looking at the faces of his new friends and smiled. Rob:” I propose a toast (everyone raises their glasses) To the newfound friendship blossoming here between all of us and others that are bound to happen!” They clinked their glasses together and drank to that, everyone smiling. They all enjoyed the plane ride, laughing and having a good time. Rob(whispered):” I’m glad that the cast told them not to get rid of ‘Isle Esme’ even if it’s just a house in Brazil.” Kristen agreed, then began giggling as she watched both Allie and Annalise’s face. When they got off the plane, they took a cab through Brazil to a waiting boat. Annalise:” This reminds me of Breaking Dawn Pt. 1.” Allie:” Yes it does. They walked through the streets of Brazil, then got on a boat to go to Isle Esme!” That started the girls talking about Twilight, which made both Kristen and Rob smile. When they got there, both Allie and Annalise looked at the house, then at each other, then back at the house. Allie:” No Way!” Everyone grabbed their bags going onto the beach, Allie was still staring at the house as if in Awe or dazed. Kristen and Rob walked up to the house going in with smiles. Logan and Annalise followed both thinking it was cool. Zac:” Babe? Allie, are you ok?” Allie shook her head and looked at him. Allie:” Oh yes, I’m fine. I ah, I just can’t believe that we are staying here. It’s absolutely amazing!” Zac smiled, when she got her bags he waited for her to start walking and followed.
Kristen gave them a tour, the “broken” bed was still there, tons of movies, the fridge/freezer completely stocked. Kristen:” Um I guess, we will have the broken bedroom.” Annalise and Logan got the other room, Allie and Zac wanted the couch. The cast had extra rooms built onto it after the movie, so Zac convinced her to take the far room. How’s Isle Esme treating you? <Tay I still can’t believe I’m even here. It’s so unreal, but I’m having fun Taylor. Thx for checking in <A Maybe before you leave I’ll stop by to hang out? <Tay That’d be perfect Taylor. I hope you do. <A. They sat in the room watching movies, while Kristen made them dinner. Allie pulled her camera out to take pictures of them. She took one of Kristen making dinner, then all of them on the couch.
In the morning after she showered, changed (http://www.polyvore.com/allie_hanging_on_th_beach/set?id=197895630)and ate, she went on the beach where Rob was. Allie:” Hey Rob!” Rob:” Hey Allie, you’re up earlier than I thought you’d be.” Allie:” Too excited. I still can’t believe that I’m even here. This is just completely unreal to me, I mean I never even thought that I’d get to be here or see the outside of this place, even. Yet here I am, staying in it for two whole weeks. This is just amazing, thank you very much.” Rob smiled, he could tell she was in awe of the place and not for what most people would be in awe for. But due to her twilight obsession, she took her camera and began taking pictures of everything, the view, how beautiful it is. Allie felt arms around her, she turned in them and smiled since it was Zac and he had bed hair. Allie:” Morning my love!” Zac:” Did you eat?” She shook her head and smirked, Zac:” Babe, you have to eat.” Allie:” Now you’re sounding like my friend’s parents, and when he played Edward.” Rob smirked shaking his head, he got up to check on Kristen while Zac pulled her into the house after him. He began making egg white omelets with turkey bacon. She poured herself a small glass of orange juice and watched him. Soon as the smell filled the room, the others began getting up. Allie ate, then waited until everyone else was done before she did the dishes. Her and Annalise went out on the beach, they laid their towels down and began taking their clothes off so they were in swim suits. Before Allie laid down on her towel she ran back into the house to get the ipod. Zac was putting his swim suit on, when she went in he walked in after her. He saw her in one of the new swim suits he was a little surprised at first but smirked. She turned to walk out the room once she had the ipod, but saw him. He was standing there smiling at her, but she walked into him again. Allie:” Oh, sorry Zac. I came in to get my music and all that.” He looked her up and down with a smile, he pulled her into a kiss, then bent down picking her lets up so they were now wrapped around him. He moved so that her back was pinned to the wall and kept kissing her. She pulled away and smirked, Allie:” Hmm, guess Annalise was right!” Zac:” Right about what?” Allie:” That my new swim suits, you wouldn’t be able to keep your eyes or hands off me!” He smirked, leaned in and grabbed her bottom lip giving it a tug. She unwrapped her legs and moved so she could go to Annalise’s room to get the connector. Allie went back outside, plugging both her and Annalise’s headphones in and played the music.
Zac came out not long after she did, he went over to her and rubbed sunblock lotion on her, sometimes making her giggle. Towards the end of the first week was when they were surprised by some of the cast. First was Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. It was real fun. When Charlie Bewley and Boo Boo Stewart got there, both Allie and Annalise kept staring, and they got lots of pictures. Kristen got Allie on Boo Boo Stewart’s shoulders playing chicken. Annalise loved that Alex Meraz showed up, Kristen also got Jackson Rathbone to video chat so Allie could see him. Towards the end of their time there, with just four days left, was when Taylor finally showed up. Charlie and Kellan were still there, so Allie was goofing off with them when Taylor got there. The moment Allie saw him, she smiled and ran over to him. Allie:” Hey Tay, you’re finally here!” Taylor:” I told you that I would be. So here I am.” They talked for a moment until Charlie ran over, scooped her up and ran full blast into the water. Allie:” Charlie, come on now. Put me down. (hits the water and comes up) Charlie, do know this, I will get you back. Trust me!” Charlie splashed her, she walked back over to Taylor and jumped on his back giggling. Allie:” Anyone up for some football?” They agreed so it became Team Krazy: Allie, Taylor, Kellan, Charlie and Annalise against Team Awestruck: Kristen, Rob, Boo Boo, Zac and Logan. Kristen:” How did the teams end up like this? Allie and Zac should be on the same team.” Allie:” Um, ok. But I want Kellan, Charlie and Taylor…so maybe we leave it the way it is. I’m up for a little friendly competition with Zac, so long as he is too?” Zac:” Yes, I’m game. What’s a football game without some friendly competition! Let’s make this more interesting, shall we?” Allie:” Ah ok, what’s the wager Mr. Efron?” Zac:” How about if I win I get to pick which swim suit you get to wear tomorrow?” Allie:” Hmm, ok. I’m game for that but if I win then I get to give Kellan, Boo Boo and Charlie my number to talk, or keep in touch?” Zac smiled, he knew that was her way of asking him if it’s ok, so that he knows. They shook hands, kissed and it was game on. Kellan was their team captain, he told them the play that he wanted to fake left and pass it to either Charlie or Allie which ever was open. Kellan:” Taylor’s the quarterback of the team.” Team Krazy had the ball first and went with Kellan’s play, they got the ball to Allie who ran for a bit, when she saw Annalise down the beach a way, she ran over to her and picked her up. The game was fun and a little intense at the same time, so Kellan pulled out some nice plays to tie up the game. Taylor told him a play he was thinking of, Kellan played it out in her head and said it was a go. When they went with his plan, Charlie ran with the ball and before Rob tackled him he threw it to Kellan who ran fast. He was tackled too and dropped the ball but Allie was there to scoop it up and run. When Zac tackled, her she landed in the end zone and won the game for them. Allie looked at Zac with a smirk, Allie(whispered):” You can still pick out my swimsuit babe!” He smiled, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a kiss.
Zac disappeared, surprising everyone with lunch. While Allie grabbed her phone, she handed it to Kellan first. When he put his number in it he handed it over to Charlie who did the same, then Boo Boo. She grabbed the camera to see if there were any good pictures that she could use as their contact picture. There were a few but she wanted to take a picture with each of them. Kellan put his arm around her smiling, Kellan:” Let me see! (she turned the camera to look at the picture) I want a copy of all the pictures. I’ll give you my email to send it to.” She nodded and went over to Charlie who had her sit on his lap and he leaned in for the picture, close to her. When she went over to Boo Boo, he gave her a hug and she took the picture. Charlie and Boo Boo had already added their emails when they had the phone to put their numbers in. Kellan took the phone back to add his, Allie pulled some paper out and began drawing. Kristen took the camera and filmed it for some reason.
The following day, both Kellan and Charlie left, but before they did Allie gave them each a picture she drew. Allie gave Charlie a hug first, Charlie:” Please, keep in touch Allie.” She agreed and turned to Kellan. Kellan:” Hey beautiful, please keep in touch or I’ll make Kristen give me all your info and I’ll bug you.” She giggled, but gave him his hug. Allie:” Don’t worry dude, I’ll be the one bugging you!”