Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

The Sights of LA

When Zac told Allie that he’d hurry back to her if he had any away from Cali, he looked over at her and saw her blush, he smiled to himself. Allie:” So um, where are we going?” Zac smiled and told her he was just taking her out to lunch, Allie:” Wait, aren’t you worried what the paparazzi will do?” Zac:” I don’t listen to what they do or say. They’ll realize you’re the same person that walked into me earlier!” He chuckled and they ate their lunch outside in the open at a table underneath an umbrella. He had her try some of his food, which she wasn’t surprised or scared of trying. Allie looked around like a hawk and saw a few paparazzi when Zac put his hand on hers, Zac:” Don’t worry Allie, come on, just try to relax.” She looked at him and smiled, he watched her start to relax, smiling himself. They sat there enjoying their time together, once their meals came, they ate of course. Zac put something on his fork leaning over telling her to try it. She did and she began laughing saying it was good and not caring that pictures were being taken. Allie:” Ok so um, what’re we doing after this?” Zac(smiling):” How would you like to go to the premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman? It’s the only movie I could think of and I’d like to see it, but I’d like for you to see it too. Now of course you’ll get your picture taken, maybe with the cast too if you’d like.” She looked at him both curiously as well as excited, Allie:” Um yes, I’d like that but I don’t know what I’d wear not that I care how I look anyways.” Zac:” I’m sure you’ve something cute that you could wear?” Allie(smiling):” You just want to see me chance into girly clothes, or a bunch of different outfits. Then you’ll probably end up buying me some things, even if I say no you’re still going to do it anyways.” He nodded with a smirk, so Allie finally gave in and nodded. He drove them back to the house where she unlocked the door putting the code in for the alarm and let him follow her in closing the door behind him. She put her bag down and got some of her outfits out, and together. Before she even changed she went on Twitter and posted: Zac Efron is taking me to the Snow White and the Huntsman Premiere. #freakingoutinmyhead. Zac:” You know you can wear whatever you’d like, I want you to be comfortable. Besides, you look cute in everything I’ve seen so far!” Allie smiled blushing, she knew she was blushing because she felt hot. Zac smirked, while she went through the rest of her clothes. Allie pulled the few dresses/skirts out, found some cute tops to go with the skirts. Then she found a few other outfits and laid them out. She tried one of the skirts on, applied a little bit of make up, pulled her hair in low pig with her bangs brushed to the left side. Allie saw a few pairs of heels that Annalise put in her bag, she tried some on and looked at the reflection. Allie:” Um ok, aside from this skirt you’re about to see, I have one more that’s similar ok and a few dresses I could try on if you don‘t like this one. Are you ready?” Zac:” Yes I’m ready, can’t wait.” She asked him to close his eyes, just to make sure they were closed she peaked around the corner. Allie walked out and stopped in the middle of the room, she told him he could open his eyes now. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78105654) When his eyes opened, he smiled as his mouth dropped and he stood up. Allie looked at him nervously biting her lip, Allie:” So is this ok to wear or should I try on one of the dresses? I mean I’m still not 100% sold on the whole skirts and heels thing but I’m still getting used to it.” Zac:” No, it’s perfect and you look absolutely beautiful!” Allie blushed looking down at her feet, Zac got up crossing the room and put his hand under her chin, lifting her head so she looked up at him. Zac:” You look really beautiful, don’t be embarrassed or anything. I think in all the outfits you’ve yet to even try on, you’ll look beautiful. So are you ready?” Allie smiled at him and nodded nervously, Zac lead her out the door and to the car. She had already set the alarm, he drove to his house to change. Allie looked around a little, while Zac changed, when she turned to check on him he was shirtless. Zac was peaking at her to see if she was looking, she smiled and looked away. When he was done he grabbed his keys as well as a few other things and looked at her. Zac escorted her out to the car but then stopped, Zac:” Oh I believe they’re sending a limo, so shall we wait?” He stuck his hand out for Allie to take which she did, he helped her out of the car and they walked off a little to wait. “He’s such a gentleman, and oh so cute too,” Allie. Zac sat there watching her and anytime she’d look at him he always had a smile on his face. Allie:” Zac, why’re you always smiling?” Zac:” Because I’m happy!” She looked at him curiously but before she could say anything else, the limo pulled up. Zac put his phone and keys into his pockets and stood up grabbing her hand. They got into the limo and after a little while, Zac grabbed her bag she had. Allie looked at him curiously, Zac:” Your camera!” She just nodded but got it for him which he took it from her, she smiled and took the camera from him and got a few of them both. Zac:” Relax, you’ll be fine. By the way, I’d like to be tagged in the pictures!” Allie:” Oh of course. You’ll definitely be tagged in them!” She giggled.
Finally they pulled up to the red carpet, the door opened and Zac got out first. He turned and she saw his hand, she grabbed it and he helped her out. Zac walked down the carpet with his arm around her, while she was in awe. Allie saw Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, and Charlize Theron who are in the movie, but saw other famous celebrities as well. Once they got into the theater while Allie was looking around, Zac went over to where Kristen was who of course was with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson. Zac:” Um hey Kristen, I was wondering if either later after the movie or when ever you’re ready if you could take a picture or two with my friend? Rob could too if he doesn’t mind that is, I know she’s a huge twilight fan. If I remember correctly, I want to say that she’s writing her own twilight story too.” Kristen:” I’d love to after the movie!” He thanked her and then went over to Chris to talk to him, then back over to Allie. He grabbed her hand and smirked at her, Zac:” Come with me please!” Allie got up and followed him over to Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron, he looked back at her smiling. Zac:” Chris this is my friend Allie, Allie this is Chris!” Chris:” Hold on a moment.” He went to stand up but Allie told him not to, Chris:” Oh and why’s that?” Allie:” Because you’re so tall and I’m so small.” Chris turned in his seat after laughing a moment, he put his arm around her while she bent down a little. Zac:” Ok Ready?” They nodded and he took two pictures. Allie:” Thank you Chris. Can I ask you a question? (he nodded) How was it working with Tom Hiddleston?” Chris:” He’s great to work with. Like all of us, the girls like us in our costumes.” Allie blushed, Allie:” But most just like him with the longer hair and also for the fact that he’s the bad guy!” Chris:” I take it you’re a fan of Tom/Loki?” Allie:” Well, I’m mostly a Thor and Loki kind of girl!” Chris gave her a hug and then he looked over at Zac, Chris:” Man you’re a lucky one!” Zac nodded with a smirk, following her over to Charlize. Allie smiled, Charlize moved to the outside seat for a moment then Zac got the picture. Allie turned to her before walking away however, she told Charlize that she loves her in the movie NORTH COUNTRY and watches it all the time. Charlize thanked her and both Allie and Zac went back to their seats. Allie grabbed Zac’s hand by accident when she went to turn in her seat, Zac didn’t let go however and she didn’t pay much attention. After the movie however she turned and gave Zac a kiss on his cheek, Allie(whispered):” Thanks Zac!” They sat there talking about the movie while some of the people left. Zac noticed both Rob and Kristen coming their way smiling. Zac:” Allie this is Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart, Rob/Kristen this is my friend Allie!” Kristen and Rob both shook her hands, Kristen:” So Zac says that you’d like a picture with me?” Allie nodded sort of shyly and got a picture or two with Kristen. Allie looked at Rob but looked away, Allie:” Would you mind if I asked to take one with you too?” Rob looked at her with a smirk, Rob:” Why of course not. How could I possibly say no with the way you asked, you don’t act like the normal fan who sees celebrities, you were utterly quite for this whole experience. And you say you’re a twilight fan? Hmm, wouldn’t know with you not screaming or freaking out on us!” Allie thanked him, he bent down and took a few pictures with her. Kristen:” Ok I’ve to ask, out of the Cullens, who’s your favorite?” Allie:” Jasper & Emmett! But I like everyone, mostly Jasper.” Kristen nodded, then asked about the wolves. Allie:” Well now before I answer that let me tell you the woman characters. Alice I like the most, but of course Bella since I’m like her in a sense. Wolves I’d have to say Jake mostly followed closely by Seth and I like Paul too.” Allie told her that although James was in the first movie and the bad guy, she likes him a little too, as well as one of the Volturi guards. Kristen:” Rob’s right, unless someone asks you about twilight or if you were wearing anything that shows you’re a fan, we wouldn’t know. We like that compared to the millions or billions of fans who scream, faint, cry, freak out when they see us or other members from the movies. You’re pretty cool, maybe we could work something out and hang out one time.” Allie:” I’d like that but I’m only here for three weeks.” Kristen:” Wait, Zac mentioned that you have a twilight story that you’re working on?” Allie:” Yea, a few of my friends are addicted to it, they love it!” Kristen:” Do you have it so I could read it?” Allie grabbed a sticky note and pen out of her bag, she wrote down the website and name of the story for Kristen to look up. Kristen:” Thanks, I’ll let you know what I think.” Kristen and Rob both gave her a hug, Zac got one last picture of all of them and everyone left.