Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Zac SEES All

Taylor and Boo Boo were still there and they all were watching the sunset. Allie stayed on the beach watching the moon and how things looked in the moonlight. Taylor went out and joined her, she smiled and simply put her head on his shoulder while she brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Taylor:” Beautiful, isn’t it?” Allie:” Yes, it is. It’s perfect.” Taylor grabbed her and kissed her, she pushed him away shocked. Allie:” What the hell Taylor?” Taylor:” I’m sorry, it’s just the moonlight shining from you, I’m sorry. Would you leave Zac for me? You and I both know that you secretly want me anyways, and want me as much as I want you. Leave him for me, please?” He had grabbed her hands and pulled her into him, forcing his tongue down her throat. Zac happened to head out there to be with her. He didn’t see Taylor holding her hands or forcing himself on her, or his tongue down her throat for that matter. He saw what looked like Allie kissing Taylor, he shook his head and went back into the house to their room. He changed and then came back out looking all grumpy. He sulked while watching the movie Kristen and Rob were watching.
Meanwhile outside, Allie finally got her hands free, she pushed him away, then punched him as hard as she could. Allie:” As far as you and I, we’re no longer friends.” When she came into the house she was crying, she went to the freezer to grab some ice and wrapped it in a small towel then held it to her hand. Kristen:” Oh my god, Allie what happened, what’s wrong?” Allie:” Taylor, he forced himself on me a little bit ago, why we were outside. He held my hands so I couldn’t pull away or push him away but I struggled and heard my wrist cracked so he held onto them tighter. I finally got my hand loose and punched him as hard as I could. I told him that we’re no longer friends.” Zac:” Yea, sure. It sure looked like you were putting up a fight.” Allie:” Wh-What? How would you know, you weren’t there? He grabbed my hands so I couldn’t do anything, then he pulled me closer with his other hand and forced me to stay that way while he shoved his tongue down my throat.” Zac rolled his eyes, not buying any of it. Zac:” Right, sure looked like you were enjoying it to me.” Allie looked at him, she couldn’t believe that he was being this way. She shook her head, went to the room grabbing all her things and packing them back up with one hand. Annalise and Logan heard what happened and went to check on her. Allie told him that if she forgets anything to grab it before they leave. Annalise:” What’re you doing?” Allie:” I’m going to call someone and see if they’ll come get me or at least get me to the airport. Maybe I’ll call Charlie or someone.” Logan:” Can I see your hand?” Annalise:” But why? We still have two days left here.” Allie:” Because of Taylor but also the fact that Zac wasn’t there and didn’t see what happened and has the nerve to think I asked for it let alone enjoyed it. So, him saying that when he’s the one I love, I don’t want to be here or near him if he can’t see what happened. I might see you when you get home, thanks guys!” Logan:” Yea, you broke it.” She grabbed a few things, pulled out her passport, ID and phone. Allie looked at Kristen and thanked her and Rob for a wonderful vacation. She was even nice enough to Zac, thanking him for getting her off work to go to the vacation. After she hugged Rob and Kristen she went outside…Allie:” Um h hey Kellan, I wanted to talk to you if it’s ok and you’re not busy?” Kellan:” Of course, wait what’s wrong?” She explained to him what happened and was about to go on but he cut her off. Kellan:” Wow, Taylor really did that?” Allie:” Yes, I was wondering if I made it to the airport if you’d meet me? I really need to get away from Taylor and Zac but I don’t want to be alone right now. I don’t want to bother Annalise, Logan, Kristen or Rob, they’re still enjoying themselves and it’s not fair of me to ask that.” Kellan:” Nope, I’m coming to get you. I want to check out the damage to both your hand and his face as well.” He heard her giggle, but then she informed him that she broke something she knew it so did Logan.
Kellan’s thoughts:
“I’m glad that she decided to call me, but I’m wondering why she thought of me? Hope she left a mark on Taylor but she didn’t break too much of her hand. Wonder what’ll happen after I get there, get her and we leave?”
Allie waited out on the beach away from everyone. Before she went out to wait for Kellan on the beach however, she grabbed Taylor dragging him to the house She had his arm so wrenched behind him and twisted even with her bad hand, and she waited. Allie:” Just so we are all clear on what exactly happened…Tell them!” She jerked his arm when he said no, so he finally told them every detail. Rob was the first to notice where Allie had punched him and pointed it out to Kristen who was impressed. Allie grabbed her things on the table she put there and walked out. Once he got there she looked a little at ease and relaxed. Kellan:” Come on, I want to see how bad Taylor is!” She followed him back into the house, he saw where she punched him, turned to her and grabbed her hand. He inspected it and she cried out in pain. Kellan” Logan was right you broke something, you broke two fingers and maybe your wrist. We’ll go to the hospital too. (turned to Zac first) You screwed up huge, how can you not take her side over what happened and them maybe confront Taylor on the whole thing? If you even loved her as much as you said and what we all knew, you would’ve took her side and threatened him that if he goes near her again, he’ll regret it and deal with you. And you… (turns to Taylor) how the hell could you do that to her and him. You knew full well how she feels about him and that she’d never change that for the world. You too, you screwed up majorly because you just lost a great person as a friend. And let me make this clear here and now in front of everyone, you go near her or even contact her in any way, you will deal with me. Do you understand?” Taylor nodded, Kellan said good bye to the others, then escorted Allie to the boat. Allie:” Didn’t help my hand when I made Taylor tell them what he did in front of everyone. That way Zac knew I didn’t enjoy nothing. He pulled her over to him to hold her so he could tell her that it’ll be alright. They got to the plane and once it landed however he didn’t drive her home he drove her to the hospital like he said. When they put the splint on she called her friend from work and told her that she was sick and broke two fingers and her wrist. So, she now had the following week off to rest, recover whatever. Kellan brought her home but stayed, so she showed him around and began to sort the laundry to get ready. Kellan:” I like your room, thanks for allowing me to see it. Allie, can I ask you something?” Allie:” Yes, of course. Why, is something bothering you?” Kellan:” Well, yes actually. I’m just curious, why’d you call me?” Allie looked at him and smirked, Allie:” It was the first thought I had. It was either you or Charlie and I felt more comfortable with you, I guess.”
Allie’s Thoughts:
“I can’t tell him the main reason, he might think it’s more then what I do, or take it wrong. However, Zac and I aren’t dating right now, but it’s too soon to even think like that. The real reason I called you Kellan is the fact that you made me feel protected.”
After she finished her laundry they began watching movies, he even surprised her with making them dinner. As they ate, she asked something, Allie:” Hey Kellan, did you mean what you said to both Zac and Taylor?” Kellan:” Yes I did. Most people in Zac’s position would’ve handled that situation differently, what he did and the way he acted far from their minds. Besides, the way you two have been he should’ve trusted your side and confronted Taylor later. I know how it must’ve looked from what little bit he saw, but he should’ve never even thought what he did let alone say it to you when you were being honest as well as crying. And Taylor doing what he did, I still can’t believe that. Yes, he has this huge crush on you but we all just thought that he’d have handled it better.” Allie:” Ok, so what if you were in Zac’s position. What would you have done?” He looked at her trying to read her, as well as read in between the lines. Kellan:” I’d have believed you, checked your hand to see if you might need to go to the hospital. I’d go to Taylor and ask him, let him say what he wants to say but either way, I’d tell him that if he even so much as looks at you in a way I don’t like, we’ll have problems. I would also inform him that I don’t want him anywhere near you, unless I’m around. I don’t want him texting you either or upsetting you in anyway.” He watched her as he told her, as she took it all in. She kept thinking about what he said while she cleaned the table off, and began doing the dishes. They both heard the computer which she forgot to shut down, Kellan smiled while he got up and grabbed it. Kellan:” Allie, Kristen would like to video chat?” Allie:” Ok, you can go ahead and accept it please.”
Kristen & Allie’s Video Chat:
Kristen:” Hey Allie, how’re you doing?” “I’m doing better thanks to Kellan here. He took me to the doctors who told me that I indeed broke two fingers like Kellan said. They’re in splints, and I called a friend from work and told her so she’ll take my shifts next week. Kellan is still here keeping me company too,” Allie said. Kristen:” Oh good, that’s good that he’s keeping you company. Both Zac and Taylor left after you and Kellan took off. Zac informed both Rob and myself that he won’t be seeing us except for award shows and all that. Plus, he added the whole, now that you seem to be out of the picture.” “Trust me girl, I got on his ass for how that came out and what he meant. We all pointed out that you’re out of the picture because he chose not to believe you and that’s one of the biggest pet peeves that irritates you. If he wants to blame anyone it’s himself,” Annalise stated. Rob:” Yes, we all told him what he did was wrong. Taylor couldn’t handle it, and left before Zac did. Oh, hey Kellan, glad to see she has your shoulder to cry on if she needs it.” “Kellan, you better spend the night. Even if she tries to push you out of the house,” Annalise. Kellan:” Don’t worry, I plan to or I will have her take a bag and come to my place. She won’t be by herself, I swear.” Allie looked at him shocked, they got off but not before Annalise and Kristen told him to say close to her. Kellan:” Why’s that?” “Because Zac’s her longest boyfriend. She has opened up more to him in the amount of time they’ve been together then it took her to open up to both Logan and myself. She seems to have taken to you thought from what we noticed, that while you two were hanging out before you left. Both you and Charlie, she has become rather fond of you both in the short amount of time you all hung out together. Just keep an eye on her please, I’m not sure how she’s going to handle the break up,” Annalise. “Don’t worry, I’m here if she needs a shoulder to cry on it’ll be mine. I’ll keep an eye on her, enjoy the last two days of your vacation.”