Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Enjoying Life and HIM

Over the next week, they’ve been inseparable, he has taken her to lunch and just spending time with each other. A few days before she was to go back to work, they went to the gym to work out (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=216584027). Her boss saw her and came out to check on her. Bossman:” Oh hey Allie, how are you feeling?” “Good, my fingers still hurt but the splint comes off soon,” Allie. Rhonda:” So what’s going on with you and Zac?” “Nothing, I need to go work out with my friend.” She quickly walked away, she followed Kellan who showed her how to do a few things in the boxing room.
After they were done, and he wanted to do more, she went to rest at the shake bar. Rhonda:” So, who’s that and what happened with Zac?” Allie rolled her eyes forgetting, for the moment that this place is a gossip place. “I don’t know. That is Kellan and we ah, broke up which is part of the reason behind the broken fingers,” Allie. “He didn’t hit you, did he?” Rhonda asked. Allie laughed shaking her head, “No, no way. If he did, he’d have a lot of people to answer to including Kellan over there. He saw something that looked like I had a part in, but I didn’t and I explained exactly what happened he just didn’t believe me. I wouldn’t make that up, not something like that. Since he didn’t believe me, I told him we were through,” Allie. “Did you end up punching him?” Rhonda asked. Allie shook her head no, she took a breath and explained. “NO not him, but Taylor Lautner yes. I punched him for kissing me and trying to make me kiss him back by holding my hands so I couldn’t push him away. I wanted to get as far away from the both of them and called Kellan to help. We’ve been hanging out ever since.” Rhonda nodded, Allie glanced over at Kellan and smiled shyly yet sweetly. He went to shower, she stayed where she was smiling. Rhonda:” You two kissed, didn’t you?” Allie looked at her surprised, “Ah, how the hell do you know that?” Allie. “The way he looks at you and when I asked about Zac he was concerned with how you’d react. The way he looked at you when I asked about Zac, he watched you and how you’d handle it,” Rhonda. Allie didn’t answer the question, no matter what. They talked a little more, Allie letting her know what’s lead up to where they are now. Rhonda:” He didn’t say when or what the date will even be?” Allie shook her head, smiling. “No, but I do know one thing, he’s hot!” Allie giggled. Rhonda giggled too, shaking her head.
Kellan came back after his shower, he said goodbye to everyone and they both left. When they got back to his house he smiled at her, he went up to change while she had sat at the table drawing. When he came back down, he was in his swimsuit but she’s caught up in the drawing to notice. He grabbed the towel, sunscreen and then went out to the pool. Allie didn’t notice until she got up to get a drink, she thought she had heard splashing so she decided to check. Allie saw Kellan get out of the pool walking over to the diving board. It was as if he knew she was watching because he glanced over in her direction, smiling. That was enough for her, she went up to the room going through her bag to grab a swimsuit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=216592807). Even though he saw her in a swimsuit when they were at the “Isle Esme” house, she still felt a little odd walking out to the pool. Kellan came up from swimming and smirked when he saw her, beginning to come out. Kellan:” Don’t be shy, it’s not like I haven’t seen you in a swimsuit before.” “Well true, but that was different,” Allie stated. Kellan swam over to the side of the pool she was on, placing his arms on the pools edge. “How so,” he asked questioningly. Allie came out placing her towel next to his on the chair, she grabbed the sunscreen which she began to use. He stayed in the same spot, just watching her. Allie got up and went over to the edge where he was, sitting down placing her feet in the water. “It’s different because, I was around others. It wasn’t just the two of us, like it is now,” she pointed out.
Kellan dipped underwater, going back to swim while she sat there watching for a while. Allie finally pushed herself off the edge and began to swim around. He saw her finally loosening up and began to swim with her. Kellan got out and got his phone, before making the call he was about to make, he took a few pictures of her. He called a few people, then jumped back into the pool. Before long, Kristen, Rob, Charlie, Boo Boo, Logan and Annalise all showed up. Allie glanced over at him who just gave her a slight nod which made her smile. Kristen(yelled):” Let’s play chicken!” Kellan instantly got into the pool, before Allie knew it she was now on his shoulders. Kristen was on Rob’s while Annalise got on Logan’s. Annalise ended up winning and as Allie was swimming away, Kellan grabbed her arm pulling her back. “Thanks Kellan, for all of this as well as keeping me safe”, she whispered. He smiled, “you’re welcome. Just so you know, I’d do anything for you if it means keeping you safe and making you happy!” Kellan whispered back. They smiled leaning in, and they both kissed which Logan and Kristen both caught. Kristen waited, “So, still think the ’ONE’ is nothing but a myth or not thinking that anymore?” she asked smugly. Allie bit her lip while looking at him, “Oh, I know it’s not a myth anymore. I’ve a question for you now, what about this date of ours?” Biting her lip trying to see if he’ll spill anything. Kellan shook his head and swam away, Kristen and Annalise pulled Allie aside, which she had a feeling she knew what this was going to be about.
Girl Talk:
Annalise:” Um, what was that?” Allie looked at her smirking, “What was what?” she asked. “Oh, you know what…you and Kellan kissing!” Pointed out Kristen. “Oh, that. Yes, that was nothing. He still won’t tell me what he’s planning for our little date,” Allie complained. “He wants to keep it all a surprise to himself. So, you don’t know, and so you don’t expect anything. I do know this though, whatever the date will be, it’ll be romantic as well as special,” pointed out Kristen with a smile. That made Allie smile, she glanced over at Kellan bringing a look about her that made both girls giggle. She ran over to Charlie, pinched his butt and moved so she was across from him. He looked over at her which she just smirked. Hmm, like pinching my ass, don’t you? <C He glanced at her watching as she smiled while she read it. Yes, I do. Just be glad we have people around or it might’ve been the front ;) <3 A She secretly watched him as he read it and saw him blush, bite his lip for a moment and then smirked. I doubt you’d do that. People or no people. Doesn’t seem like something you’d do <C Allie glanced over at him smirking, before she put her phone back and ran over to Kellan, jumping on his back.