Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

RAW, Behind the Mat

Kellan saw John Cena still standing there, “Hey A, where’s the one for Cena that you made?” Kellan asked her. “Um, why?” She asked of him. Kellan:” Just wanted to know and see how they came out. How much work you put into them, that’s all.” Allie looked at him, suspiciously. “Don’t you want to give them to him?” he asked her. Allie:” Yes and no. Yes, due to how much of a fan I am of his, the things I know about him and all, but then again no. What if he thinks I’m a stalker like my friends jokingly call me at work? My boss agreed with what I even said, that Cena won’t come to our gym because he found out that I work there. Yes, we have a mutual friend (Artie) in common, and yes, his cousin Mike used to come to the gym, but even he calls me a stalker saying that he was going to worn Cena about me. He’s the one that I have admired from afar, I guess.” Kellan glanced over at Cena who smirked, he went over to her and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around and saw him, she smirked turning bright red. Cena:” So the woman superstars tell me that my number one fan is here, have you any ideas who she might be?” Allie shook her head no, nervously looking away. “How do they know she’s your number one fan?” Allie asked. “She knows a lot about me, maybe even more than a typical fan should. What’re those?” He pointed to what Kellan was holding. Allie took the posters from him, turning back to Cena. Allie:” These, um…these are just some posters I came up with for you. This one everyone seems to like. Las time I went to a house show, I had about five different people asking me if I made it by hand and if they could take pictures of it. I tried giving it to you but you ran back to the back so I couldn’t. And the only part I traced was the three-point hand logo inside the dog tag.” Cena took them and looked at them, Cena told them they were great. He asked how much she really knows, Allie shook her head smiling. She pulled out her two shirts that he signed, he also told her that he’ll sign the two magazines as well. “Ah Cena, could you point us in the direction of Mr. McMahon’s office?”
Cena told them to follow him while he lead the way to the chairman’s office. *knock, knock* “Yes, come in!” said Mr. McMahon. Cena went in first, followed by both Allie and Kellan. “Ah, Mr. McMahon sir, Kellan’s girlfriend Allie here, also a huge WWE fan, wanted to give you a poster she made.” Cena informed him. Mr. McMahon nodded, so she opened the portfolio going through the posters she still had. Both McMahon and Cena were looking at the others, Mr. McMahon:” You made all those, by hand?” “Well, these parts right here, I traced but I keep practicing them. So, I’m slowly getting better at them. The rest I drew, why?” “No reason, they’re good,” Mr. McMahon pointed out. She thanked him, pulled out the poster she wants to give him and handed it over to him. “Could you put your email on the back in case I think of something, I could email you?” He asked of her after she handed it to him. She nodded, grabbed the pen from him and wrote it on the back for him. Mr. McMahon:” So why are you a huge fan of the WWE?” “My dad, he put me in front of the TV when I was about three. As I grew up, it became a family thing, dad and I would watch it for the most part but when my brother was born, we got him into it as well. He used to run around the house screaming at the top of his lungs ‘Do you smell what da roct is tooting’. That’s how it sounded because of his speech when he was younger, he had a hard time pronouncing certain words. Honestly, I stopped watching for personal family issues but when I got back into it, it sparked something. Now, now I look up random information, I do a lot of pointless research. I even went as far as two research papers for school on; Steroids in Wrestling.” Allie admitted confidently. Cena looked at Mr. McMahon, both looked shocked. Cena:” What’d you get on the papers?” “History I got an A, English was an A+” Allie stated beamingly. She pulled her iPod out, went to her WWE playlist and smirked turning it to show them. “Your whole rap album, as well as a few of your battle raps. I know some of the superstars’ entrances as well.” Pointed out Allie. Like she figured, Cena took the iPod to test her, when she passed Mr. McMahon turned to Cena whispering something to him.
Allie went around to pass out the rest of the posters, and took some pictures with those that said it was ok. Once Cena left the office, word spread like wildfire, the Special Guest of the night, was indeed her. The Shield heard and came up behind her, she knew someone was there too. Allie:” Oh ah, hey Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Ah, here!” She gave them the posters she came up with, then went to walk away but heard Ambrose say stop. She smirked, biting her lip. “Ok, what?” She asked. “So, you’re the Special Guest tonight. Anything in particular you’d like to see?” He asked, with that smirk she liked. “What I’d like to see is never going to happen. But thanks anyways,” Allie stated. Kellan “ruined” it by asking for pictures with them of her. Ambrose thought it was funny when Allie shook her head no. “Hmm, too scared to get pictures with us are you?” Rollins asked her. “No, of course not. I’d like a group picture then a few with you two; Rollins and Ambrose.” Reigns:” What about one with me?” Allie shook her head no, “There’s just something about you that scares me.” She told him. Kellan got the group picture, then a few of her minus Reigns. Ambrose decided to pick her up which took her by surprise. She wrapped her arms around him due to not liking being picked up. Kellan got the picture, when she was back on the ground she giggled. “Well, thanks but I’d like to look around some more,” Allie said. “Maybe we could do something that involves you?” Ambrose asked but she shook her head no. “No, but why not?” Rollins asked. “Because I’d want only two people to save me but then again, no. I just don’t want to see them get duped by you three” Allie stated. Ambrose:” Hmm, and who would that be, Cena and let me guess, Randy Orton.” Allie shook her head no with a smirk, “Nope, because that’s one way to get me going. If you go after Cena for no reason. I get pissed.” Allie pointed out. This information made Rollins look at Ambrose with a smirk. “Hmm, ok then. Who would it be then?” asked Ambrose. “Ok fine I’ll bite. Justin Gabriel since he’s my favorite and I can’t believe I’m about to say this but, the Miz would be the other.” Allie smiled as she told them. All this gave them an idea, so they left while she went to walk around some more.
Right before the show, she went in search for Justin Gabriel, she wanted a picture with him. Kellan:” Babe, we should get to our seats. Maybe after the show, we could get a few pictures before we leave.” She nodded, they got some drinks and nachos to share while they got to their seats. She saw Jerry “The King” Lawler and Michael Cole come out, so she got up and went over. “Hi Mr. Lawler, Mr. Cole.” “Are you Allie, by any chance?” Michael Cole asked. Allie nodded, Cole:” Jerry, this here is our special guest for tonight; Allie Hawke.” She took a few pictures with them and thanked them. When she sat back down next to Kellan, she was nothing but smiles. “I can’t get over tonight and it hasn’t even started yet.” Allie giggled. “Awe, you look like you’re in your own element. Your own would and if that means you’re happy then so am I!” Kellan exclaimed.